Photo

Fernando Alonso thread [merged]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14493 replies to this topic

#6251 Smile17

Smile17

• 1,116 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 21:36

BTW: Real Madrid gets totally destroyed from Barcalona right now... Wonder if Alonso is in the stadium.

No, Alonso isn't watching, good for him, cuz real is terrible tonight. :p
He said he would miss the match cuz he will be on his way to Abu Dhabi again if I'm right.

Advertisement

#6252 e34

e34

• 718 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:52

Favorite band: Red Hot Chili Peppers :clap:

I suppose Alonso will have to sleep on the sofa if Ms. del Rosario hears that... or, else, she will come out as a fan of Vettel or, God forbid, Hamilton...

#6253 jetalt

jetalt

• 495 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 00:01

I suppose that FA was joking, but he told Onda Cero Radio, that he want to stay 10 more years in F1. :eek: :eek: :D

Edited by jetalt, 01 December 2010 - 00:02.

#6254 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,789 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:17

Full interview.

http://www.ondacero....oque/2038671_38

10 years in a team this days is too much, unless they keep winning every year.

Another interview, Fernando is on fire :rotfl:

http://www.rtve.es/m...es/946763.shtml

Edited by kosmos, 01 December 2010 - 09:22.

#6255 OSX

OSX

• 4,219 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:59

Got to love Fernando's humbleness... :rolleyes:

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/88537

#6256 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 6,666 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:08

If he was chocolate, I wonder if he'd eat himself? :p

#6257 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:14

Poor Fernando, such a young person and already problems with memory. Not only race engineer needs to remind him about his greatness during driving, but also he forgot points system changed massively in 2010.

#6258 sosidge

sosidge

• 1,646 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:20

Poor Fernando, such a young person and already problems with memory. Not only race engineer needs to remind him about his greatness during driving, but also he forgot points system changed massively in 2010.

So the 15-4 qualifying victory is actually a misinterpretation caused by 25 points for a win? :confused:

#6259 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 6,666 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:24

So the 15-4 qualifying victory is actually a misinterpretation caused by 25 points for a win? :confused:

out-scoring his team-mate by 108 points - showed he had raised his game in 2010.

"It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate and that makes me happy because of the results that I've had over the past years," said Alonso.

I think the poster you quoted was refering to what Fernando said in the article. :)

Advertisement

#6260 sosidge

sosidge

• 1,646 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:31

I think the poster you quoted was refering to what Fernando said in the article. :)

You'll find that the points gap is writtin in the article, not a quote from Fernando.

Fernando is just referring to an ass-kicking gap. It was a solid ass-kicking that he served up to Felipe this year, the Felipe Massa who was a corner away from the world title. He could have left the Massa-undermining until the new year, but hey, you may as well start your preparations for the season early :lol:

#6261 Mika Mika

Mika Mika

• 6,738 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:33

Even bigger than his gap over Piquet?!

Alonso - Massa (Win)
Alonso - Piquet/Grojean (Win Both)
Alonso - Piquet (Won)
Alonso - Hamilton (Lost)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Truli/JV (Lost Truli - WinJV)
Alonso - Truli - (Won)
Alonso - Marques (Lost)

Officiall his biggest gap was to Fisi in 2005.

Truli faired best agains alosno beating him in 2004
Hamilton and Marques also both beat Alonso,

#6262 Cflores

Cflores

• 136 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:45

Alonso - Massa (Win)
Alonso - Piquet (Won)
Alonso - Hamilton (Lost)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Truli - (Won)
Alonso - Marques (Lost)

In which parallel dimension did Marques beat Alonso?

#6263 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:53

:rotfl: :up:

#6264 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 6,666 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:58

Marques didn't really beat Fernando as such, he just finished ahead of him in the final standings. :)

#6265 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 13:25

Marques didn't really beat Fernando as such, he just finished ahead of him in the final standings. :)

It was because TM's best position was 9th in Brazil and Canada where only 9 cars finished in each race and Alonso retired due to reability problems. Alonso's best race was Suzuka without a doubt when he finished 11th and beat some superior cars.

#6266 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 14:14

You'll find that the points gap is writtin in the article, not a quote from Fernando.

So what other gap he had on mind ("It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate")? Beating someone in qual? No, that's not a gap. Beating someone in race? No, that's not a gap. Beating someone in WDC standings? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner, but as I said that's not true. Neither is score in quali or race battle.

#6267 e34

e34

• 718 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 16:33

So what other gap he had on mind ("It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate")? Beating someone in qual? No, that's not a gap. Beating someone in race? No, that's not a gap. Beating someone in WDC standings? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner, but as I said that's not true. Neither is score in quali or race battle.

This is the quote appearing in Autosport.com
"It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate and that makes me happy because of the results that I've had over the past years," said Alonso.
"My level of driving is better than ever and I hope I can keep it up next year."

It is taken, as they say, from an interview with Onda Cero radio. Alonso was asked about how Brazil 07 and Abu Dhabi 2010 were different, and he was saying that this year the bonding with the team is fantastic, that everytime he gets a win it is specially rewarding, thinking in the people back at Italy who work night and day, and that he is sure that there will many happy moments in the future.

Then the journalist asks:

But the feeling, at least among Spanish fans, is that the driver has been better than the machine.
No, I believe… we are a team, aren’t we? Probably the difference with my teammate this year has been big, maybe the biggest one I have enjoyed so far, and that makes me happy to some extent, because I came from two seasons, 2008 and 2009, in which my personal results had not been noteworthy, and in 2010 I felt great again and at ease with the car, and I think that my driving has been better than ever, and I wish I could remain at the same level next year.

But to put it in another way, it would have been very difficult to understand that Red Bull let the championship slip away... It is the same thing, but from another point of view...
Well they have dominated clearly this 2010 championship, there is no point in denying it. We acknowledged it, probably our car has not been as competitive in certain circuits as the Red Bull, but even so, many times, thanks to the effort of the team and to the way of approaching GPs we got good results and many points, and the challenge for next year is having a competitive car, at their level or above their level, because that is what should always be expected from Ferrari, and if we get that, with the team that we have, we will be able to challenge for the championship in an easier way.

IMO, he was trying to stress that, although he had good results through the year, the car and the team were also fantastic and that they were paramount in the results he got. When you hear the interview, you don't get the idea that he is out for Massa at all. As almost always in Spain, journalists try to big him up, constantly saying how good he is, and trying to stirr a little controversy with McLaren and Briatore. It is Alonso the one who downplays a little bit his role and stresses the importance the team has had to get to Abu Dhabi with chances to get the WDC.

IMHO, this is just another storm in a cup of tea.

#6268 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,619 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 20:35

It was because TM's best position was 9th in Brazil and Canada where only 9 cars finished in each race and Alonso retired due to reability problems. Alonso's best race was Suzuka without a doubt when he finished 11th and beat some superior cars.

So, when people say Hamilton was quite better than Alonso in 2007. (because he had more points lost by reliability issues / team strategy) then it doesn't matter. However, when Alonso is in Hamilton's position then suddenly we have this kind of logic popping up. You need to decide which one it is :)

Or will you find a way to make one work and other not :rotfl:

#6269 Nitropower

Nitropower

• 1,174 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 21:01

2007, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2007, 2007....

#6270 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 21:39

So, when people say Hamilton was quite better than Alonso in 2007. (because he had more points lost by reliability issues / team strategy) then it doesn't matter. However, when Alonso is in Hamilton's position then suddenly we have this kind of logic popping up. You need to decide which one it is :)

Or will you find a way to make one work and other not :rotfl:

I don't care... Enough is enough!

#6271 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 00:51

Alonso - Massa (Win)
Alonso - Piquet (Won)
Alonso - Hamilton (Lost)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Fisi (Won)
Alonso - Truli - (Won)
Alonso - Marques (Lost)

LOL! :up: :up:

Funny, I don't think Massa crashed so that Nando could win a race, hmmm, maybe we're missing something :rotfl:

LOL funny how hey always come with the <insert name> beat <insert name> because he finished ahead in the standings, but when it's Nando in the short end of the stick, it doesn't matter, surely this means that Trulli is the best current driver in the field and that Tarzo Marquez deserves at least a ride in an RBR!!!! LOL

#6272 4L3X

4L3X

• 2,013 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 00:55

Tarso Marquez was really fast. What happened to him?

#6273 Suntrek

Suntrek

• 1,796 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:48

Tarso Marquez was really fast. What happened to him?

Yes, he was so extremely fast that Alonso beat him 12-2 in qualy, 6-4 in race and 10-4 in faster lap. :rolleyes:

Some statistics

#6274 WhiteBlue

WhiteBlue

• 2,135 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:22

Fact is he had a 108 points gap to Massa

It's probably the biggest gap that I have ever had to a team-mate and that makes me happy...

14 of those points were gifted to him by team order. So the true gap was 94 points. According to the old way of counting that would have been approximately 38 points.

In 2008 he got 61 points and his team mate Piquet got 19. So the gap was even bigger with 42 points. Memory is short! Perhaps Fernando does not remember it so well because the team made Piquet crash in Singapore to get Alonso more points?

Edited by WhiteBlue, 02 December 2010 - 05:23.

#6275 KnucklesAgain

KnucklesAgain

• 4,821 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:24

Or, you know, the interview was in Spanish and badly translated to English, just like Autosport does it all the fricking time.

#6276 KnucklesAgain

KnucklesAgain

• 4,821 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:26

14 of those points were gifted to him by team order. So the true gap was 94 points. According to the old way of counting that would have been approximately 38 points.

In 2008 he got 61 points and his team mate Piquet got 19. So the gap was even bigger with 42 points. Memory is short! Perhaps Fernando does not remember it so well because the team made Piquet crash in Singapore to get Alonso more points?

Or FA rates Massa and doesn't rate Piquet. But that wouldn't fit the agenda of the FA bashers, so it cannot be.

#6277 Bloggsworth

Bloggsworth

• 7,469 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:50

Or FA rates Massa and doesn't rate Piquet. But that wouldn't fit the agenda of the FA bashers, so it cannot be.

The points difference is irrelevant. Every time Alonso opens his mouth nowadays he demonstrates a complete lack of class, he is so self-obsessed that he will have difficulty finding a helmet to fit.

#6278 Ferrari2183

Ferrari2183

• 8,937 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:05

The points difference is irrelevant. Every time Alonso opens his mouth nowadays he demonstrates a complete lack of class, he is so self-obsessed that he will have difficulty finding a helmet to fit.

Tell me what he has said every time he opens his mouth that is so classless and doesn't match or better your obvious high standards...

#6279 as65p

as65p

• 17,293 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:03

Yes, he was so extremely fast that Alonso beat him 12-2 in qualy, 6-4 in race and 10-4 in faster lap. :rolleyes:

Some statistics

Grr... why do you had to spoil it? This could have developed into "Marquez - the next Senna they forgot" until christmas!

:)

Advertisement

#6280 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,072 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:21

Alonso never refers to a "points gap".

#6281 ZZei

ZZei

• 419 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:52

Alonso never refers to a "points gap".

Well, at the start of the season the gap wasnt that big was it? There were races where massa outperformed alonso even without alonsos mistakes, so he was definitely faster than piquet.

#6282 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:11

Tell me what he has said every time he opens his mouth that is so classless and doesn't match or better your obvious high standards...

Leaving the his dig at Massa aside(and I think this as classless as it can be) don't you think his self congratulatory tirade (My level of driving is better than ever and I hope I can keep it up next year.")
is classless and compleatelly out of wack with what happened in the past season ?

#6283 Blackmadonna

Blackmadonna

• 125 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:28

Leaving the his dig at Massa aside(and I think this as classless as it can be) don't you think his self congratulatory tirade (My level of driving is better than ever and I hope I can keep it up next year.")
is classless and compleatelly out of wack with what happened in the past season ?

I for my part certainly don't think that. Fernando gave that interview to spanish radio for his fans and also to give them something positive despite the disappontment for them in the last race. He didn't give that for autosport forum members. Maybe its hard for you to imagine he has a lot of fans and they were quite disappointed, but he does, and they were. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the interview unless you hate Fernando. In that case, it doesn't matter what he will say or do, you will find something to complain and rant about.

#6284 fed up

fed up

• 1,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:41

I for my part certainly don't think that. Fernando gave that interview to spanish radio for his fans and also to give them something positive despite the disappontment for them in the last race. He didn't give that for autosport forum members. Maybe its hard for you to imagine he has a lot of fans and they were quite disappointed, but he does, and they were. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the interview unless you hate Fernando. In that case, it doesn't matter what he will say or do, you will find something to complain and rant about.

You are right. My only issue with the comments is that he had to bring Felipe into it to make himself look good and, by inference, Felipe look bad. Alonso is not stupid, he would have known that the comments will be printed around the world and I'm sure he didn't want to be disrespectful to Felipe - but he was and that is what we are discussing here.

If you're a fan of Alonso, you'll probably take the comments for what they were - bravado. Willy waving - we are still on top etc. If you're a fan of Massa, it will just confirm the arrogance or petty mindedness of Alonso. If you're a fan of F1, you'll just see as unnecessary and perhaps childish in the extreme.

For me, as a fan of Lewis, it just highlights what an incredible job Lewis did standing up to Alonso in 2007. :wave:

#6285 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:53

Alonso can be a lot of things but I don't think he's stupid enough to expect that an interview broadcasted in a radio station would be restricted to his fans, please give him some credit.
And please stop calling people haters/bashers, the only thing it does is to denote a lack of vocabulary.

#6286 Suntrek

Suntrek

• 1,796 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:09

Alonso can be a lot of things but I don't think he's stupid enough to expect that an interview broadcasted in a radio station would be restricted to his fans, please give him some credit.
And please stop calling people haters/bashers, the only thing it does is to denote a lack of vocabulary.

Well it was a Spanish radio station, broadcasting in Spain, he spoke in Spanish and the question he answered was "But the feeling, at least among Spanish fans, is that the driver has been better than the machine".

Of course his answer was directed at the Spanish fans, how much clearer do you want it to be?

That said, Autosport jumping on this statement like cats spotting at fat mouse, misquoting him (deliberately to make a good story even better?) in the process is another - rather sad - story.

#6287 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:42

Well it was a Spanish radio station, broadcasting in Spain, he spoke in Spanish and the question he answered was "But the feeling, at least among Spanish fans, is that the driver has been better than the machine".
Of course his answer was directed at the Spanish fans, how much clearer do you want it to be?

Sorry to break it out to you but spanish is the third most spoken language of the world(after mandarin and english) It's not this undecipherable code that only spaniards can break

That said, Autosport jumping on this statement like cats spotting at fat mouse, misquoting him (deliberately to make a good story even better?) in the process is another - rather sad - story.

Would care to provide us the exact quote ?

Edited by cardin, 02 December 2010 - 12:44.

#6288 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 13:30

Grr... why do you had to spoil it? This could have developed into "Marquez - the next Senna they forgot" until christmas!

:)

:rotfl: :clap:

#6289 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,789 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 13:47

Posted Image

:drunk: with that photo on the cover I wonder what they wrote about Fernando inside the magazine.

#6290 e34

e34

• 718 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 14:49

Actually, these days Alonso has been speaking like there was no tomorrow. We got here links to his interviews with COPE, RTVE, Onda Cero and reproductions of his interview in Marca.

Fact is that his interview with Onda Cero was poor, mainly due to the fact that it was aimed to the general public, and in Spain, sadly, that means that it was targeted to people with the lowest IQ compatible with human life. That is how sport journalism is conceived now in Spain: full of sycophantic remarks made while trying to stir controversy and land into a supposedly funny and polemic statement. Against that backdrop, I find remarkable how Alonso managed to navigate through questions as "Did you prefer Vettel to Hamilton for the championship?", "Who is easier to deal with, Whiting or Dennis?" "Would you like to have Briatore as team principal at Ferrari?" "I am sure that you would not feel like celebrating if you had won the championship in 2007, but this year it would have been different, wouldn't it?" "Do you think heads should roll at Ferrari?" without saying anything improper.

In stark contrast, I found his Marca interview quite interesting, with several ideas that could fuel a reasonable and enlightened discussion:

1. Nowadays, without testing, and with potential developments blocked by technical regulations, drivers cannot guide the evolution of the car towards his style, and that may have cost a lot to Schumacher.

2. He thinks that no current driver will be able to match Schumacher’s 7 championships, because with limitations dominance by a team is difficult, so in the next years there will be several different champions.

3. F1 is a sport that may be difficult to understand from home, because sometimes even they don’t understand what is going on. There is a lot of secretism: F1 has elements of technology, of business and vested interests, and so, everybody keeps information for themselves.

4. He considers that his year he has improved. In general terms, you get better every year. In 2008 and 2009, when he was asked if he felt OK, he thought that it was the best Fernando Alonso up to that moment. Now he still believes that every day you improve a little bit, you get a better communication with the team, more experience.
Specifically, this year, thanks to the team, he has improved in certain areas, as the supersoft tyres, that require a more delicate driving style. In fact, everytime they have been used this year, as in the qualification at Singapore and Abu Dhabi, they have had a fantastic performance. Those poles or good laps are due to the adjustment of the driving style to the features of the tyres.

Frankly, I am at lost as to why Autosport has chosen to publish excerpts from a radio interview that have no real interest for true F1 fans, instead of translating excerpts from the interview with Marca, that were already put to paper. But considering the impact that story has got, maybe Autosport knows better its forumers than I do.

#6291 Suntrek

Suntrek

• 1,796 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 19:26

Sorry to break it out to you but spanish is the third most spoken language of the world(after mandarin and english) It's not this undecipherable code that only spaniards can break

No shit, Sherlock?

However, that was not the point. I was referring to Alonso's audience, not to the number of people who actually speak Spanish.

Would care to provide us the exact quote ?

It's already kindly been translated here in this very thread by e34, but I'll copy it again just for your benefit. (thanks, e34)

But the feeling, at least among Spanish fans, is that the driver has been better than the machine.

No, I believe… we are a team, aren’t we? Probably the difference with my teammate this year has been big, maybe the biggest one I have enjoyed so far, and that makes me happy to some extent, because I came from two seasons, 2008 and 2009, in which my personal results had not been noteworthy, and in 2010 I felt great again and at ease with the car, and I think that my driving has been better than ever, and I wish I could remain at the same level next year.

If you'd like it in Spanish it's right here, about halfway into the interview.

Now let me quote what Autosport is writing:

Fernando Alonso says he took great satisfaction from his margin of superiority over Ferrari team-mate Felipe Massa this season, with the Spaniard seeing the gap as evidence that he was in his best form yet.

In an interview with Onda Cero radio, Alonso said that beating Massa by the margin that he did - with Alonso qualifying in front 15 times in 19 races and out-scoring his team-mate by 108 points - showed he had raised his game in 2010.

In fact Alonso says nothing like that at all, they put words in his mouth that were never there. Sheesh.

#6292 Nesto

Nesto

• 94 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 19:57

Posted Image

:drunk: with that photo on the cover I wonder what they wrote about Fernando inside the magazine.

wow thats a horrible pic for Alonso. Granted, it ended in disappointment but look at Button, why is he celebrating ? and Hamilton too. and where is Webbo ? Schumey's crash took precedent over him because...

#6293 Smile17

Smile17

• 1,116 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:02

wow thats a horrible pic for Alonso. Granted, it ended in disappointment but look at Button, why is he celebrating ? and Hamilton too. and where is Webbo ? Schumey's crash took precedent over him because...

It's autosport again, but I like the Alonso pic :p

#6294 miguevaio

miguevaio

• 214 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:07

No shit, Sherlock?

However, that was not the point. I was referring to Alonso's audience, not to the number of people who actually speak Spanish.

It's already kindly been translated here in this very thread by e34, but I'll copy it again just for your benefit. (thanks, e34)

If you'd like it in Spanish it's right here, about halfway into the interview.

Now let me quote what Autosport is writing:

In fact Alonso says nothing like that at all, they put words in his mouth that were never there. Sheesh.

but autosport is a very balanced and objective magazine/website without any bias!!.... isn't it?

I thought that cheap journalism happened only in Spaniardland !! :eek:

#6295 DarthRonzo

DarthRonzo

• 804 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:17

Sir Frank doesn't like Alonso:

I'm not really a big fan of Fernando Alonso. He often looks a bit sullen, rarely acknowledges anybody and seems very uncommunicative. He's brilliant at racing cars but seems to have no animation about him. Perhaps it's his own way of going about his business on a race weekend.

http://en.espnf1.com...tory/35527.html

#6296 RockyRaccoon68

RockyRaccoon68

• 1,435 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:40

I'm sure Alonso is devestated!

#6297 midgrid

midgrid

• 4,759 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:45

Posted Image

That's actually a really nationalistic cover, even by Autosport's standards:

1. Hamilton and Button both celebrating - but they finished lowest of the championship contenders
2. OMG, Paul di Resta has an Italian name so let's remind everyone that he's British!
3. Poor Filipe Albuquerque just gets called an "unknown".

#6298 fed up

fed up

• 1,957 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 20:46

No, you just don't get it :rolleyes:

Alonso makes a comment, autosport add flesh to the bones.

Simples :cat:

#6299 ZZei

ZZei

• 419 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 21:50

Sir Frank doesn't like Alonso:

I'm not really a big fan of Fernando Alonso. He often looks a bit sullen, rarely acknowledges anybody and seems very uncommunicative. He's brilliant at racing cars but seems to have no animation about him. Perhaps it's his own way of going about his business on a race weekend.

http://en.espnf1.com...tory/35527.html

Nah, thats just raikkonen  ;)

Advertisement

#6300 KnucklesAgain

KnucklesAgain

• 4,821 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 22:07

You are right. My only issue with the comments is that he had to bring Felipe into it to make himself look good and, by inference, Felipe look bad.

To me, that simply looks like your point of view. When I read it, it seems to pay respect to Massa. After all, being in front of Massa seems to be of greater value to Alonso than being in front of many of his other team mates.

Edited by KnucklesAgain, 02 December 2010 - 22:07.