Fernando Alonso thread [merged]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14493 replies to this topic

#6851 as65p

as65p

• 17,111 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:45

What exactly are you saying?

Desperately trying to spin this one negatively, which is is harder than usual, so we should account Oho a 9 for effort.

;)

Advertisement

#6852 robefc

robefc

• 7,983 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:47

Desperately trying to spin this one negatively, which is is harder than usual, so we should account Oho a 9 for effort.

;)

He actually seems to be spinning it negatively on alonso fans rather than alonso though...not sure why!

#6853 Oho

Oho

• 7,497 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:49

;)

Well certainly did ruffle some feathers even though I really did not comment at all on Alonso but his groupies who, from my perspective, have bastardized his nice gesture. Then again I am not an English speaker either.

#6854 gaston_foix

gaston_foix

• 2,678 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:37

Well certainly did ruffle some feathers even though I really did not comment at all on Alonso but his groupies who, from my perspective, have bastardized his nice gesture. Then again I am not an English speaker either.

How did they bastardized? All said it was a nice gesture by his good friend Alonso but some anti-Alonso fans always find something to bash.

#6855 Flojoe

Flojoe

• 294 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:34

I think its a wonderful thing that Alonso did (believe me I will not be the first to ever compliment him). If you are in the hospital with life threatning injuries ..it really does affect your pysche and there is nothing better to motivate you than seeing familiar faces of friends and family who put everything down just to see you. It makes you feel important and well loved. This can be a very crucial rehabilitating factor.

Alonso done good....am surprised and kudos to him..........just shows underneath all those tantrums..he's a decent guy who cares about his friends.

For those of you who would rather give RK space and not visit...can you imagine if he woke up and saw or heard no one had visited...he really would be devastated

Edited by Flojoe, 07 February 2011 - 10:34.

#6856 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,446 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:13

Another reason to win the WDC this year, to dedicate it to Robert. People trying to portrait Fernando as something that is not a friend worried are soulless.

#6857 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,879 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:47

Another reason to win the WDC this year, to dedicate it to Robert. People trying to portrait Fernando as something that is not a friend worried are soulless.

I was thinking exactly that - Fernando would dedicate the 2011 title to Robert, for sure. Not just as a gesture, but out of friendship and out of real recognition (after all, RK topped the time sheets in the 2011 tests so far!).

Of course, also that would be talked down and bashed at gladly by certain individuals, but that´s not the point.

The point is we all feel with Robert and would do the same as Fernando, were we in his position. It´s great he flew over to Italy, waited the whole evening, spent the night there - and now God knows when Robert will be out of the coma, so Fernando may have come in vain, not being able to see Robert.

#6858 JackTorrance

JackTorrance

• 2,065 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:25

Lets first see IF he can win it. There is the small matter of Vettel and redbull.

#6859 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:34

I was thinking exactly that - Fernando would dedicate the 2011 title to Robert, for sure. Not just as a gesture, but out of friendship and out of real recognition (after all, RK topped the time sheets in the 2011 tests so far!).

Of course, also that would be talked down and bashed at gladly by certain individuals, but that´s not the point.

The point is we all feel with Robert and would do the same as Fernando, were we in his position. It´s great he flew over to Italy, waited the whole evening, spent the night there - and now God knows when Robert will be out of the coma, so Fernando may have come in vain, not being able to see Robert.

I'm wiping tears from my face as I type this. I was here thinking the victim was Kubica and completely forgot the pain Alonso is going thru.

Advertisement

#6860 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,879 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:47

I'm wiping tears from my face as I type this. I was here thinking the victim was Kubica and completely forgot the pain Alonso is going thru.

You have great empathy, my friend. Have you been in that situation yourself before, that your friend is in a coma, you are at the hospital and all can you do is wait and wait and wait?
Something more - many of us here are going through some pain, as we wish Robert would be fine and be able to continue his career. So please do some crying for us as well.

#6861 as65p

as65p

• 17,111 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:58

It's interesting which people are desperate enough to use even the sad event of Kubicas accident to dig at Alonso (or try through the backdoor by digging at his fans).

Generally I see nothing wrong with disliking him and expressing that. But doing so in this particular context shows nothing but a distinct lack of class. Well done folks (you know who you are).

#6862 cardin

cardin

• 2,065 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 13:11

You have great empathy, my friend. Have you been in that situation yourself before, that your friend is in a coma, you are at the hospital and all can you do is wait and wait and wait?
Something more - many of us here are going through some pain, as we wish Robert would be fine and be able to continue his career. So please do some crying for us as well.

It's a pitty you didn't understand my post. I mean Kubica is there, in a coma, fighting for his limbs, and you want to make Fernado the target of our compassion ? The extent you guys go sanctify Alonso is nauseating. Don't get me wrong, it was a nice gesture of him to go there but it didn't surprise me and I find the fact that many of you were surprised by it very ironic. But enough of this, I'm out here. See you in Bahrein.

#6863 JackTorrance

JackTorrance

• 2,065 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 13:19

:lol: I think you completly miss the point but the comment did make me laugh.

#6864 MichaelPM

MichaelPM

• 2,585 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 14:31

So Alonso bashers are complete sociopath's, no surprise there.

In such a situation the support shown by friends of the family to actually show in person is of great comfort and even if nothing can be done or said just being there shows compassion and gives the family strength.
If you fail to understand you have failed to be human.

#6865 Callisto

Callisto

• 2,595 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 17:34

:up: for alonso visiting his friend kubica

#6866 billkaos

billkaos

• 159 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:52

Well I dunno about other countries, but in Spain if a friend is so badly injured, you are supposed to quickly head to the hospital, regardless of whether you'll able to visit him.

Presence there is seen as strong support, not going there would be highly disrespectful IMHO.

#6867 halifaxf1fan

halifaxf1fan

• 4,846 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:55

I think it is kind of sort of ironic that Alonso's true intentions and motivation's aside his supporters have managed to paint him as an attention whore for his gesture, good show.

What a pathetic statement.

Speedy recovery RK.

#6868 Italiano Tifoso

Italiano Tifoso

• 1,888 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 04:00

It was a fantastic gesture from Fernando.
I always thought Alonso is the best driver on the entire grid, but from a human point of view he is not too valuable. However, now I think Fernando has even a big heart.t

He doesn't have a big heart, he just has a heart.
Put yourself in his shoes, imagine a close friend of yours gets seriously injured (god forbid), where would you be???
That's right, straight to the hospital by their side, its what friends do. Because he went to see him, does not make him exceptional, it makes him human and a real friend.

If he had not have gone to see him, then that would have told us a lot about their friendship but not anything about his character.

How many other drivers have gone to see him? None that i am aware. How many are as close to him as Fernando? None that i am aware either.
Alonso is there because he is his friend, not because he races in F1 with him.

It is nice to know that in such a competitive environment he has such a close friendship with Kubica, but this doesn't make him exceptional.
Before anyone starts, i don't have any issue with Alonso, i think he is the most complete driver on the grid, but lets put things into perspective. On the track Alonso is special, off the track he is like anyone else, he cares for his friends.

All our thoughts and prayers are with Kubica, a talent that has yet been given a good opportunity to fight at the top in F1. His time will hopefully come, he did it the hard way unlike some.

#6869 HPT

HPT

• 1,155 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:11

He doesn't have a big heart, he just has a heart.
Put yourself in his shoes, imagine a close friend of yours gets seriously injured (god forbid), where would you be???
That's right, straight to the hospital by their side, its what friends do. Because he went to see him, does not make him exceptional, it makes him human and a real friend.

If he had not have gone to see him, then that would have told us a lot about their friendship but not anything about his character.

How many other drivers have gone to see him? None that i am aware. How many are as close to him as Fernando? None that i am aware either.
Alonso is there because he is his friend, not because he races in F1 with him.

It is nice to know that in such a competitive environment he has such a close friendship with Kubica, but this doesn't make him exceptional.
Before anyone starts, i don't have any issue with Alonso, i think he is the most complete driver on the grid, but lets put things into perspective. On the track Alonso is special, off the track he is like anyone else, he cares for his friends.

All our thoughts and prayers are with Kubica, a talent that has yet been given a good opportunity to fight at the top in F1. His time will hopefully come, he did it the hard way unlike some.

Very good post. Agreed 100% :up:

#6870 slideways

slideways

• 3,194 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:51

How many other drivers have gone to see him? None that i am aware.

Actually many drivers have. Robert is very popular amongst his peers, even if they are not friends.

#6871 thuGG

thuGG

• 1,521 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:55

Actually many drivers have. Robert is very popular amongst his peers, even if they are not friends.

Can you have some links? Not that I don't believe you, it would be nice to read about it or see some photos.

Edited by thuGG, 08 February 2011 - 08:55.

#6872 Jordana

Jordana

• 740 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:59

Well I dunno about other countries, but in Spain if a friend is so badly injured, you are supposed to quickly head to the hospital, regardless of whether you'll able to visit him.

Presence there is seen as strong support, not going there would be highly disrespectful IMHO.

Here in Spain, whoever is in the hospital, bunches of people (relatives, friends, neighbors don't waste a minute to go to the hospital not even thinking if they would be a burden for the person who is injured or even for his/her family. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I do not want to sound disrespectful but sometimes, I think they see it like an entertainment.

Nevertheless, Alonso and Kubica are quite close and as far as I know, at the time of the crash he was not far from Genova so yeah, it was OK his visit to the hospital.

#6873 Smile17

Smile17

• 1,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 09:02

Can you have some links? Not that I don't believe you, it would be nice to read about it or see some photos.

Liuzzi and Maldonado have visited him too as far as I know.

#6874 Hole

Hole

• 2,232 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 22:58

Here in Spain, whoever is in the hospital, bunches of people (relatives, friends, neighbors don't waste a minute to go to the hospital not even thinking if they would be a burden for the person who is injured or even for his/her family. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I do not want to sound disrespectful but sometimes, I think they see it like an entertainment.

Nevertheless, Alonso and Kubica are quite close and as far as I know, at the time of the crash he was not far from Genova so yeah, it was OK his visit to the hospital.

We live in a different Spain then.

#6875 kurski

kurski

• 262 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:30

http://www.elconfide...0208-74561.html

The Taliban's 'antialonsismo'

Javier Rubio, born in Madrid in 1962, motorsport commentator on the Eurosport television network since 1994 and responsible for the sports section of the magazine Motor 16. Law degree, during his career he has worked in Antena 3 Radio, El Mundo, and numerous print media and radio. From 1986 to 1994 covered Live World Championship Formula 1 and World Rally Championship. He was also a commentator for Tele 5 in World Sport Formula 1, 2006 and 2007. He has written the book "Carlos Sainz, passion to win."

One of the most "funny" of this crisis is that while in the U.S. have broken over 160 financial institutions for the housing bubble, here in Spain, just ...

Since that famous bullfighter said about the philosopher Ortega y Gasset , "some people" for everything ". And is that the unanimity of tastes and opinions is psychologically impossible. Accepted this premise, our secular Manichaeism Spain Cain has returned to reissue another battle with Fernando Alonso as a taxpayer, this time between "Alonso" and "antialonsistas", which is but another manifestation of our collective unconscious particular Hispanic.

It goes without saying that we have borrowed the title in Twitter to narrow these bitter enemies of the Spanish rider who, drawn by the animosity toward his personality, try to downgrade its status as a pilot theatrically in Formula1. Already during the first day of the 2011 season in Valencia, Internet forums catalog showed a pathetic comment. There were even "antis" who surpassed themselves last two days using against Alonso to visit his friend Robert Kubica in the hospital .

Like all great champions

Martin Brundle , former Formula1 has worked for fourteen years as a commentator. Now, the main narrator BBC, Opined recently on Alonso in the British magazine Motorsport : "I think Fernando is like all great champions of truth, which passes through Formula1 by taking what it needs. Does not want newer and better friends, because the closest are those who have college and life. He just wants wins and titles . "

Brundle was the main enemy in the track Ayton Senna inFormula3, and mate Schumacher : "Senna was the same in both cases, teams focused on them, because that is what they also wanted. Fernando Ferrari has galvanized in their direction, and this is not an easy job, many pilots have tried, and failed. Kimi not tried it. " To achieve something like this requires a unique psychological texture, which also allows the high pressure support the mission entails. But such a profile does not always compatible with the "spirit" that can work for the "good vibes" and the politically correct, but not to achieve the great objectives. "I'm not an emotional person, and so in my work does not help" Robert Kubica said , the best friend of Alonso on the grid. For here are the shots.

In Spain, the rotund figures know what they face, and Alonso is one of them. "We appreciate very much as pilots, but also personally," said Kubica on his friend. "You know when he says something it's really what you think. There is someone who is pending too much of your image, or says something for marketing reasons for dropping just fine ... "he said in Spanish. Kubica and Alonso are both types assertive, hard in the literal sense, two "mavericks" who has given life nothing What Brundle thinks Alonso? "At the end of the day, is someone I like. When in the paddock I say, do you fancy chatting on the grill? "Yes, of course, does not mind at all, not many of their peers." Alonso the nasty ...

Against common sense

That said, there need be no unanimity on his figure nor carte blanche in the exercise of their activity. But in his case is taking place in Spain a degree of irrationality in the criticism that crosses the border of common sense and portrays those who participate in it. Because there are opinions that, though minority, are petty and absurd, as in the case of the visit to Kubica and that the same logic should extend to that other than performing Alonso to children suffering from cancer of the Child Jesus in Madrid hospital in late December, and that so little media attention once had because the protagonist nor intended.

However, to justify the lack of affinity with the character, are becoming more frequent "anti" to shoot Alonso to consider him a "bluff" as a pilot because, for example, has not won a title since 2006. Read the forums of the major online media. Let's see, let us repeat together: the youngest driver in history Formula1, when he won his first pole, win, championship and world championship twice, the latter, a record that still holds. Ranked sixth in wins, and this year will surpass Jackie Stewart . Chosen ninth fastest driver in history by a panel of two hundred twenty-seven Formula 1 drivers surveyed by the magazine Autosport . Voted best pilot grilled separately in 2010 by pilots and crew chiefs. Ferrari driver. Do we? For very obvious that it seems that in Spain some are crying out to be reminded of the evidence .

Champion of the "mark Spain"

After the Olympics and World Cup Football Formula1 is the sports / entertainment world's most global, with audiences of six hundred million every two weeks. Now that "branding Spain" walk in the doldrums as you know our business (indeed, one of the few drivers who always carry their flag clearly visible on its hull ), as Alonso figures represent a huge capital. Senna also was a tough and controversial, but it was a god in Brazil because it was his countrymen feel proud of being Brazilian. Just remember the images of his funeral.

In Spain we are lucky to have a Fernando Alonso. We know the majority. Except for a large group of "Taliban", in this case Spanish, who instead of hiding his head with a turban, do so after a nickname

#6876 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,446 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:07

Great article, it's really sad the way some people treat Fernando in Spain (it happen with other Sportmen too), If Alonso were born in a country with F1 tradition, probably, he would be considered a "god".

#6877 Jordana

Jordana

• 740 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:16

We live in a different Spain then.

I guess...  ;)

#6878 Jordana

Jordana

• 740 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:28

Great article, it's really sad the way some people treat Fernando in Spain (it happen with other Sportmen too), If Alonso were born in a country with F1 tradition, probably, he would be considered a "god".

It's funny because Mr. Rubio could be considered as one member of the "Taliban's Alonsismo" and there is... And a lot of it and almost all the Spanish mass media could be included. If there is one sportman spoilt by the them it's Fernando Alonso.

And if some F1 fans don't like Fernando, they are free to say it. And if some people here in Spain don't follow that kind of religion or secta... God! We live in a free country. At least, let them do and say whatever they want.

#6879 MrMonaco

MrMonaco

• 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:32

Liuzzi and Maldonado have visited him too as far as I know.

I'm touched by Pastor's visit as he barely even knew Robert. Also Petrov paid Kubica a visit and I've heard a rumour that Massa visited him too and that Michael is planing to do the same. I'm mostly touched by statesments from guys who weren't that close to Robert or barely know him - Maldonado, Montoya, teams - MGP and Williams and AC Milan football club.

On the other side, and I don't want to sound bitter as this is a personal matter if someone is willing to show off support via internet or not, I didn't heard a word from few others who know him personally - Vettel, Klien, Hamilton, Rosberg but as I said, I'm not judging them as it is a personal matter and some people don't mind showing those kinds of words in public so I don't blame them :wave:

Advertisement

#6880 Flojoe

Flojoe

• 294 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 13:19

I'm touched by Pastor's visit as he barely even knew Robert. Also Petrov paid Kubica a visit and I've heard a rumour that Massa visited him too and that Michael is planing to do the same. I'm mostly touched by statesments from guys who weren't that close to Robert or barely know him - Maldonado, Montoya, teams - MGP and Williams and AC Milan football club.

On the other side, and I don't want to sound bitter as this is a personal matter if someone is willing to show off support via internet or not, I didn't heard a word from few others who know him personally - Vettel, Klien, Hamilton, Rosberg but as I said, I'm not judging them as it is a personal matter and some people don't mind showing those kinds of words in public so I don't blame them :wave:

http://twitter.com/#!/IamLewis4real

IamLewis4real Lewis Hamilton

My thoughts n prayers go out to robert kubica n his family, F1 will miss him for the beginning of the year but no doubt he'll be bk. Bless

I guess that excuses Lewis Hamilton

#6881 fabr68

fabr68

• 3,963 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 13:34

The people bashing Alonso for visiting Kubica at the hospital are the same who would be spitting their vitroil at him if there was a report that he has not contacted Robert yet. Nothing has changed.

Also, when someone gets badly injury and ends in the hospital would hardly considered a friend's visit for their pure entertainment. If he does, he either needs new friends or does not deserve any.

#6882 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,020 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 15:00

It's funny because Mr. Rubio could be considered as one member of the "Taliban's Alonsismo" and there is... And a lot of it and almost all the Spanish mass media could be included. If there is one sportman spoilt by the them it's Fernando Alonso.

And if some F1 fans don't like Fernando, they are free to say it. And if some people here in Spain don't follow that kind of religion or secta... God! We live in a free country. At least, let them do and say whatever they want.

Mr Rubio, a "taliban alonsoist"? Do you by any chance follow him? One of the very few journalists, of any nationality, who wrote an article against those who dismissed Massa's chances of beating Alonso when he joined Ferrari, for example? His only sin seems to be pointing out that he is surprised by the amount of negative (and unjustified when it comes to discussing his talent as a driver) comments Alonso gets from certain groups.

Edited by Fontainebleau, 09 February 2011 - 15:04.

#6883 prty

prty

• 5,161 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 16:33

Mr Rubio, a "taliban alonsoist"? Do you by any chance follow him? One of the very few journalists, of any nationality, who wrote an article against those who dismissed Massa's chances of beating Alonso when he joined Ferrari, for example? His only sin seems to be pointing out that he is surprised by the amount of negative (and unjustified when it comes to discussing his talent as a driver) comments Alonso gets from certain groups.

You know, I don't like to generalise, but I've noticed from reading other forums (forocoches.com especially, it's currently the 16th biggest forum in the world so there is enough info to say this) that there is a higher proportion of people that dislike Alonso in Barcelona or Basque Country, and a lot of them also dislike other Spanish sportsmen. You don't have to be a genious to know why. I say this because Jordana is, according to her profile, from Barcelona. I could be wrong though, and also I'll leave running now because of the storm that saying this causes :)

#6884 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,020 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 16:39

You know, I don't like to generalise, but I've noticed from reading other forums (forocoches.com especially, it's currently the 16th biggest forum in the world so there is enough info to say this) that there is a higher proportion of people that dislike Alonso in Barcelona or Basque Country, and a lot of them also dislike other Spanish sportsmen. You don't have to be a genious to know why. I say this because Jordana is, according to her profile, from Barcelona. I could be wrong though, and also I'll leave running now because of the storm that saying this causes :)

I would not judge her reasons based on her location, I know of alonsoinsts and anti-alonsoists from every region of Spain - including Asturias itself!  ;) But I think she is greatly mistaken about Mr Rubio, and I would ask her to provide which quotes from this journalist justify her comment.

#6885 MrMonaco

MrMonaco

• 378 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 16:50

You know, I don't like to generalise, but I've noticed from reading other forums (forocoches.com especially, it's currently the 16th biggest forum in the world so there is enough info to say this) that there is a higher proportion of people that dislike Alonso in Barcelona or Basque Country, and a lot of them also dislike other Spanish sportsmen.

Well, Fernando is a declared Real Madrid suppporter so don't blame them ;)

#6886 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 16:57

The people bashing Alonso for visiting Kubica at the hospital are the same who would be spitting their vitroil at him if there was a report that he has not contacted Robert yet. Nothing has changed.

:cry: this is sure and very sad.

Alonso is amigo de sus amigos and there are very less friendchips under the F1 pilots. But Robert and Fernando are real friends. And nobody has the right to take this in the trash.

#6887 prty

prty

• 5,161 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 17:20

I would not judge her reasons based on her location, I know of alonsoinsts and anti-alonsoists from every region of Spain - including Asturias itself! ;) But I think she is greatly mistaken about Mr Rubio, and I would ask her to provide which quotes from this journalist justify her comment.

I know, just saying that are different tendencies in different zones, some of them politics-influenced.

Hell, I'm from Madrid and don't like Real Madrid or Rafa Nadal, and prefer Pedrosa/Elias over Lorenzo :)

Edited by prty, 09 February 2011 - 17:22.

#6888 billkaos

billkaos

• 159 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:56

Well, you could say it is part of the folklore.

#6889 TURU

TURU

• 2,786 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:48

Posted Image
:up:

Notice Kubica's helmet above Malboro Ferrari logo

#6890 fabr68

fabr68

• 3,963 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 12:53

Posted Image

Notice Kubica's helmet above Malboro Ferrari logo

#6891 jetalt

jetalt

• 495 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:34

Another one. :love:

http://www.f1-direct...g/jerez/071.jpg

Edited by jetalt, 12 February 2011 - 16:35.

#6892 Kimiraikkonen

Kimiraikkonen

• 2,238 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:38

fernando is the most overrated driver in this decade.

I haven´t any doubt and i´m spanish

Regards

#6893 GPmaster

GPmaster

• 455 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:40

fernando is the most overrated driver in this decade.

I haven´t any doubt and i´m spanish

Regards

Thank you for your comment.

#6894 Kimiraikkonen

Kimiraikkonen

• 2,238 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:46

you were ironic? :confused:

#6895 JPW

JPW

• 3,335 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:49

:lol: :up:

#6896 JackTorrance

JackTorrance

• 2,065 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:51

Good day by Fernando. Apparently the stands were packed by Spaniards. Well done.

#6897 Kimiraikkonen

Kimiraikkonen

• 2,238 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:54

Good day by Fernando. Apparently the stands were packed by Spaniards. Well done.

:lol:

#6898 OBX

OBX

• 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 16:54

you were ironic? :confused:

look at the bright side.
HONEST and ironic, I believe.

#6899 JPW

JPW

• 3,335 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 17:00

Always a good atmosphere then, I'll be at the tests next week looking forward to the passionate Spanish fans. :up:

Advertisement

#6900 Smile17

Smile17

• 1,116 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 17:04

It sure wasn't like that yesterday, when there was no Alonso on track...