Fernando Alonso thread [merged]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14493 replies to this topic

#7651 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 13:06

For those who can read spanish: http://www.efeameric...-defensivo.html

Briatore supporting Alonso and some italian press saying that Alonso is demotivated and disappointed, there is no sign of the fighter.

journalists as always take one parameter and make a story of it, nothing to worry about.

Advertisement

#7652 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 13:09

China aside where they were evenly matched in qualifying (even though Fernando lost valuable time on Friday), Fernando has still the edge in raw speed over Massa, he did BEAT Massa in Australia by six tenths and in Malaysia by four tenths with Pirelli tyres  ;)

Alonso just needs to sort his starts if he wants his better qualifying positions ARE his advantage over his teammate this year. IMHO it is easier for a driver to improve his race starts than his qualifying pace.

#7653 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 13:20

At Malaysia, yes something like it, Massa stood stationary as the pit crew struggled with right front I think it was. If I correctly recall the 6 second figure stems from pit entry to pit exit time difference between the two drivers.

Thx to you and YellowHelmet for the info :)

#7654 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:21

So, what about Alonso's 6 10ths I wonder?

I mean, last year he came close to winning the Championship, but the car was designed while Kimi Raikkonen was driving the car, yet, this car has been designed solely with him in mind and they seem to have started this year in the same way they started the 09 season, with a turd. I mean, is he the great developer, or what? Meanwhile Hamilton has got the Maccas clicking on all cylinders!

#7655 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:38

I mean, last year he came close to winning the Championship, but the car was designed while Kimi Raikkonen was driving the car, yet, this car has been designed solely with him in mind and they seem to have started this year in the same way they started the 09 season, with a turd. I mean, is he the great developer, or what? Meanwhile Hamilton has got the Maccas clicking on all cylinders!

you cant be serious with that post?
but i'll answer it: without that 6 tenths ferrari would be even less competitive. :drunk:

#7656 fabr68

fabr68

• 3,963 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:39

Yes, Ferrari's trouble with its wind tunnel calibration is all Alonso's fault. He is a terrible wind tunnel designer. Hamilton on the other hand is the best design engineer on the grid right now.

#7657 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:46

Yes, Ferrari's trouble with its wind tunnel calibration is all Alonso's fault. He is a terrible wind tunnel designer. Hamilton on the other hand is the best design engineer on the grid right now.

LOL! Yeah, that Hamilton is better than Newey!

On the other hand, by all that crap you guys always spilled about Alonso's developmental skill, I already had a mental picture of Alonso rolling up his sleves and building his own aerodynamic part at the factory overnight!!!

Anyway, now, it's only Ferrari's, fault, I get it :drunk:

#7658 fabr68

fabr68

• 3,963 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:54

LOL! Yeah, that Hamilton is better than Newey!

On the other hand, by all that crap you guys always spilled about Alonso's developmental skill, I already had a mental picture of Alonso rolling up his sleves and building his own aerodynamic part at the factory overnight!!!

Finally.....

#7659 yr

yr

• 5,970 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 15:57

Isnt that a bit like it is with tactics? Whenever there has been clever strategy or wit change in tactic during the race which has helped Alonso he has been praised for being smarter than his competitors. Now he lost WDC in last race with terrible misreading of race by him/his team, and has lost lots of points this year too by very unsound tactics, he suddenly has nothing to do with that. :lol:

Cant wait for next time when Ferrari get its tactic right and Alonso moves foreward on grid because of it... it will be all down for Alonso being smarter than his opponents.

Advertisement

#7660 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:00

:up: :rotfl:

#7661 yr

yr

• 5,970 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:03

but i'll answer it: without that 6 tenths ferrari would be even less competitive. :drunk:

Imagine how far the Renault of 2009 had been without Alonsos 6 tenths, as it is, it was only 8th of 10 team grid. I´ll bet they are not missing him all that much, as they have actually get two podiums already this year (which is two more than what Ferrari have this year BTW).

#7662 Mauseri

Mauseri

• 7,540 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:06

With 6 tenths more than Massa he would have won the race easily. Or is it now that he does not anymore bring the speed only to his car, but also teammates'? :up: :cat:

#7663 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:07

Imagine how far the Renault of 2009 had been without Alonsos 6 tenths, as it is, it was only 8th of 10 team grid. I´ll bet they are not missing him all that much, as they have actually get two podiums already this year (which is two more than what Ferrari have this year BTW).

but no title without him or even a race win.

to be serious, dont take every quote of a driver out of context and post it, as if he meant that generally without context.

but i do think that drivers make the car faster, coz of their hints, and if the technical+aerodynamical stuff can use them for imporvements, than a driver is surely a part of that improvement.

Edited by YellowHelmet, 18 April 2011 - 16:10.

#7664 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:09

With 6 tenths more than Massa he would have won the race easily.

he never used that for a comparison to his teammate, but his engagement improving the car with his hints

Or is it now that he does not anymore bring the speed only to his car, but also teammates'?

look at 2007 he made hamilton become faster by letting everything share with him at the beginning of the season :cat:

#7665 yr

yr

• 5,970 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:16

to be serious, dont take every quote of a driver out of context and post it, as if he meant that generally without context.

but i do think that drivers make the car faster, coz of their hints, and if the technical+aerodynamical stuff can use them for imporvements, than a driver is surely a part of that improvement.

So you dont count Renaults previous form as Benetton, as a same team? Ok then, but I count, so they already were WDC winners twice as well as multiple race winners.

Or do you think that if - say - Mercedes would win WDC in near future, it would be appropriate to say they have never won anything before?

#7666 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:22

So you dont count Renaults previous form as Benetton, as a same team? Ok then, but I count, so they already were WDC winners twice as well as multiple race winners.

i dont think brawngp is mgp, but there are some more hints between benetton and renault gp.
the intention of my post was to relativise your post, where you suggested renault is better off without alonso.

#7667 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 16:34

See, if more Alonso fans would talk like this, there'd be little making fun of him :)

The thing is, his 6 10ths haven't been more overstated than by his rabid fans, which of course, the naysayers will make fun of. At least some of his fans are coming to grips with reality. The 6 10ths even if overstated hold a bit of truth, as you pointed out, but, it's not as sinple as jumping into Ferrari and bang! faster. A lot of Alonso/Ferrari fans were wanting Kimi out of Ferrari and Alonso in cus they thought they were getting the next Schumacher, which wasn't entirely wrong, but, it wasn't as simple as all that. It worked in Schumacher's case, mostly because he brought his entire Benneton staff, they almost painted the Bennetton red and called it a Ferrari LOL. Had Alonso done that in 07 with a team like Honda for example I have little doubt that he would have challenged for the 08 WDC and every other title since, as well as had an impressive 07. You see, even a detractor like me can give credit where it's due :) but you won't see that replying to blind fanboysm :)

#7668 yr

yr

• 5,970 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 17:17

i dont think brawngp is mgp, but there are some more hints between benetton and renault gp.
the intention of my post was to relativise your post, where you suggested renault is better off without alonso.

Well, I never said, or at least didnt meant, that Renault was better off without Alonso. All I am saying, that I dont believe those "driver x really can develop winner from any shoppingtrolley" or "driver y is so smart, he created a new tactic during the race and caught everybody by surprise". :rolleyes:

Somehow many Fernando fans seems to think that if Fernando has fast car it is because he developed it single handly, if he has best strategy its because he outsmarted everybody. But then, if he has slow car or wrong strategy in race it for some unknown reason has nothing to do with him, he is just an innocent victim of poor engineers or poor strategy decisions from pitwall, theres nothing he could have done better. :rolleyes:

Edited by yr, 18 April 2011 - 17:21.

#7669 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 17:29

Well, I never said, or at least didnt meant, that Renault was better off without Alonso. All I am saying, that I dont believe those "driver x really can develop winner from any shoppingtrolley" or "driver y is so smart, he created a new tactic during the race and caught everybody by surprise". :rolleyes:

Somehow many Fernando fans seems to think that if Fernando has fast car it is because he developed it single handly, if he has best strategy its because he outsmarted everybody. But then, if he has slow car or wrong strategy in race it for some unknown reason has nothing to do with him, he is just an innocent victim of poor engineers or poor strategy decisions from pitwall, theres nothing he could have done better. :rolleyes:

no difference to other fanboys, but i have to admit that i havent recognized a lot of them here, especially the one who right often in this forum.

#7670 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 19:24

See, if more Alonso fans would talk like this, there'd be little making fun of him :)

The thing is, his 6 10ths haven't been more overstated than by his rabid fans, which of course, the naysayers will make fun of. At least some of his fans are coming to grips with reality. The 6 10ths even if overstated hold a bit of truth, as you pointed out, but, it's not as sinple as jumping into Ferrari and bang! faster. A lot of Alonso/Ferrari fans were wanting Kimi out of Ferrari and Alonso in cus they thought they were getting the next Schumacher, which wasn't entirely wrong, but, it wasn't as simple as all that. It worked in Schumacher's case, mostly because he brought his entire Benneton staff, they almost painted the Bennetton red and called it a Ferrari LOL. Had Alonso done that in 07 with a team like Honda for example I have little doubt that he would have challenged for the 08 WDC and every other title since, as well as had an impressive 07. You see, even a detractor like me can give credit where it's due :) but you won't see that replying to blind fanboysm :)

Birelman, the 6/10th has been used by Alonso"bashers" to attack him rather than by Alonso supporters to justify him! :)

#7671 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 19:26

Oh, come on! That is not exclusive of Alonso fans, every driver has fanboys that would justify murder if required, troll ones that would attack any other driver who they perceive to be "the enemy", and sensible ones who can have a civilised discussion. :)

#7672 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 19:59

Does traction control ring a bell ?

It can't be, it was all down to him, like in Canada 2005:

http://www.youtube.c..._RaMoBM#t=3m10s

Somehow with standard ECU he lost that talent, but I guess it was just a coincidence.

BTW. Launch control :).

#7673 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 20:57

Birelman, the 6/10th has been used by Alonso"bashers" to attack him rather than by Alonso supporters to justify him! :)

mostly because his fans have blown it out of proportion :cool:

#7674 Nitropower

Nitropower

• 1,223 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:01

Bull. The 0,6 is only a comment Alonso made one night in a Spanish radio station in a moment of anger-bitterness because of the McLaren cold treatment - not the way you treat someone part of your team. "I helped find 6 tenths" is what he said. It's only bashers who use it to get amused. 99% haven't even heard his statement.

Edited by Nitropower, 18 April 2011 - 21:02.

#7675 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:02

mostly because his fans have blown it out of proportion :cool:

No, mostly because it was a good excuse to bash Alonso. It started the moment it was reported Alonso had said it, way before any supporter thougth of defending it. Who brought it up in this thread, somebody supporting Alonso or somebody criticising him? :)

#7676 Nitropower

Nitropower

• 1,223 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:03

Anyway who cares but a few fanatics in here... let them beat the six tenths doll.

#7677 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:06

No, mostly because it was a good excuse to bash Alonso. It started the moment it was reported Alonso had said it, way before any supporter thougth of defending it. Who brought it up in this thread, somebody supporting Alonso or somebody criticising him? :)

LOL! Ok! if that makes you happy :drunk:

#7678 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:09

LOL! Ok! if that makes you happy :drunk:

That's very kind of you - and now I know how to make you agree with me in the future, I will point out that it would make me happy! :p  ;) :)

#7679 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:23

Somehow with standard ECU he lost that talent, but I guess it was just a coincidence.

Did the R29 have launch control in Malaysia or Spain? Or was that a coincidence too? :p

Edited by Fontainebleau, 18 April 2011 - 21:37.

Advertisement

#7680 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:30

That's very kind of you - and now I know how to make you agree with me in the future, I will point out that it would make me happy! :p ;) :)

:)

#7681 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 21:53

Did the R29 have launch control in Malaysia or Spain? Or was that a coincidence too? :p

His start from 9th to 3th in Malaysia was special. It is just a shame that the R29 was miserably so slow :|

#7682 fabr68

fabr68

• 3,963 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 23:26

Anyone who thinks the current state of Formula 1 does not use some sort of launch control is dreaming. Otherwise, Petrov and Heifield are the world's fastest starters.

#7683 baddog

baddog

• 23,623 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 03:55

Anyone who thinks the current state of Formula 1 does not use some sort of launch control is dreaming. Otherwise, Petrov and Heifield are the world's fastest starters.

Renault have amazing low speed traction in all circumstances.. I understand this is rear suspension related rather than engine, but no doubt their mapping etc plays into that.

#7684 Fontainebleau

Fontainebleau
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,135 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:31

His start from 9th to 3th in Malaysia was special. It is just a shame that the R29 was miserably so slow :|

My post was half joking, but it got me thinking - Alonso usually had good starts with Renault, regardless whether it was a WCC champion like the the R26 or a cute doggy ;) like the the R29. I wonder if , in a similar way a driver may prefer understeering or oversteering, there are specific features (beyond the obvious ones!) in the way a car works at the starts that may suit a driver's style.

Edit: Baddog may have adressed part of my question in his post above, but it would be interesting to have other opinions too.

Edited by Fontainebleau, 19 April 2011 - 08:33.

#7685 SeanValen

SeanValen

• 16,967 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:37

Just thought I'll let be known, and many should know this, Turkey is the iconic best track in Massa's career, if he has one track to do well on, it'll be Turkey, now since he seems more closer to Alonso so far, I think Alonso may have a difficult weekend at Turkey due to Massa's liking of the track.

With Ferrari trying to improve, it's not Alonso's only worry, you got Massa who may take some points off him this season, more then last.

The potential challenge from other teams, Alonso could find himself in a sandwich spell between his own teamate/Schumacher/Rosberg/and in frontredbull and some macs. Tough season ahead unless ferrari made serious inroads to development.

Everyone needs to be 1 tenth ahead of Redbull to feel anywhere near confident.

Edited by SeanValen, 19 April 2011 - 08:40.

#7686 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:48

And what is so special about that start, when he was starting 9th with KERS, one driver ahead stalled on the grid and even with additional power he was still only 8th coming into first corner? Nico's start was special, because he jumped from 4th to 1st in the first metres already, while Fred just found a gap on the inside, because 5 drivers slowed themselves on the outside.

His problem is not how he behaves in the first corner, but his initial getaway.

#7687 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:38

His problem is not how he behaves in the first corner, but his initial getaway.

how do you come to that conclusion?

1. analyse e.g the whole last year fernando's getaways + behaviour at first corner.
2. do it for this year
3. do it for other drivers, too.

if you do it, there wont be a big difference to others.

#7688 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:18

Bahrain - good, slightly better than Felipe
Australia - bad, lost 2 places / Felipe gained 3
Malaysia - clutch problem / Felipe gained 1 position
China - jump start / good start from Felipe
Spain - ok/ Felipe gained 2 places
Turkey - lost 1 position / ok start from Felipe
Canada - ok / Felipe gained 1 position
Europe - good start from both
Great Britain - bad, lost 3 places / Felipe gained 1 position
Germany - good start from both, gained 1 position
Hungary - good start from both, Fred gained 1 position
Belgium - good start from both, Fred gained 2 places / Felipe 1
Italy - lost 1 position / good start from Felipe
Singapore - ok / Felipe gained 3 places
Japan - lost 1 position / bad start from Felipe, lost 1 place
Brazil - ok start from both
Abu Dhabi - lost 1 position / ok start from Felipe

That's 7 out of 16 races, when Fernando had a bad start or lost positions. In 3 races he moved up in the field. Now, Felipe had only one bad start, when he lost 1 place, while in 8 starts he gained some places. In 2011 Fernando lost positions going into first corner in every race so far.

You can't say Mark is great starter, so isn't Fernando.

#7689 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:39

Bahrain - good, slightly better than Felipe
Australia - bad, lost 2 places / Felipe gained 3
Malaysia - clutch problem / Felipe gained 1 position
China - jump start / good start from Felipe
Spain - ok/ Felipe gained 2 places
Turkey - lost 1 position / ok start from Felipe
Canada - ok / Felipe gained 1 position
Europe - good start from both
Great Britain - bad, lost 3 places / Felipe gained 1 position
Germany - good start from both, gained 1 position
Hungary - good start from both, Fred gained 1 position
Belgium - good start from both, Fred gained 2 places / Felipe 1
Italy - lost 1 position / good start from Felipe
Singapore - ok / Felipe gained 3 places
Japan - lost 1 position / bad start from Felipe, lost 1 place
Brazil - ok start from both
Abu Dhabi - lost 1 position / ok start from Felipe

That's 7 out of 16 races, when Fernando had a bad start or lost positions. In 3 races he moved up in the field. Now, Felipe had only one bad start, when he lost 1 place, while in 8 starts he gained some places. In 2011 Fernando lost positions going into first corner in every race so far.

those are just pure stats
why did alonso lose a place at start in turkey? was he on the clean or dirty side did other drivers from that side also lost a place(look at hamilton)
italy, why did he lose a place to button, wasnt it that button had a setup which was better for starts?
japan gp (advantage for uneven starting places)
abu dhabi not a bad start by alonso, but a great by button, look the video how the space between ham vet and alo stays same just button gains on them.
i would say last year he had 3 bad starts (china, australia, great britain), the others which you analysed as bad were similiar to the other drivers.

#7690 2ms

2ms

• 2,212 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:34

Cool video. It's been so long, sometimes I forget just how superior those R25 and R26 machines were. That kind of speed and RELIABILITY combination was way ahead of everyone else for the time. Fisichella was winning races and coming 4 pnts behind Schumi in WDC in that thing!

Look at them together way out ahead like that just on the start. It's almost like they had both TC and KERS!

#7691 Mastah

Mastah

• 3,679 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:06

those are just pure stats
why did alonso lose a place at start in turkey? was he on the clean or dirty side did other drivers from that side also lost a place(look at hamilton)
italy, why did he lose a place to button, wasnt it that button had a setup which was better for starts?
japan gp (advantage for uneven starting places)
abu dhabi not a bad start by alonso, but a great by button, look the video how the space between ham vet and alo stays same just button gains on them.
i would say last year he had 3 bad starts (china, australia, great britain), the others which you analysed as bad were similiar to the other drivers.

Do you think I haven't included dirty/clean side in my comparison? Surprise, surprise, I did that.

"the others which you analysed as bad" - do you have problems with comprehensive reading? I wrote "had a bad start or lost positions".

And do you still disagree with what I said about initial getaway being Fernando's problem? Or is it OK for you that somehow only he from top 3 teams seems to suffer at starts more often than not? Or maybe Fernando is sacred cow, the perfection, which doesn't have any flaws and even mentioning that he isn't good in some aspect is blasphemy?

#7692 revmeister

revmeister

• 224 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:47

It might be fair to say that starts aren't Alonso's strong point, but then every driver has his strengths and weaknesses. Though in fairness, Massa has done nothing but drive Ferrari powered cars for most of his F1 career, so getting them hooked up off the line should be a strength.

Edited by revmeister, 22 April 2011 - 11:50.

#7693 YellowHelmet

YellowHelmet

• 3,800 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:48

Do you think I haven't included dirty/clean side in my comparison? Surprise, surprise, I did that.

if you had how do you come to the conclusion of 7 bad starts (that are his own fault)

"the others which you analysed as bad" - do you have problems with comprehensive reading? I wrote "had a bad start or lost positions".

if you distinguish between bad starts that he is solely responsible for and the one where there are other circumstances which led to that, than i have no problem.

And do you still disagree with what I said about initial getaway being Fernando's problem? Or is it OK for you that somehow only he from top 3 teams seems to suffer at starts more often than not? Or maybe Fernando is sacred cow, the perfection, which doesn't have any flaws and even mentioning that he isn't good in some aspect is blasphemy?

as already said, i cant see him in comparison to others doing so bad at starts. he made some mistakes as others and he also sometimes lost to bad circumstances as others.
no big difference.

#7694 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 19:39

Which year do you think was Alonso greatest season? 2005 or 2006?

Seeing it on Amazon I've just ordered the F1 2006 season review, at the time, 2005/2006 I was an Alonso supporter even of Kimi in the McLaren and at the start of the 2007 Season I supported him. The 2005 season review was a bit expensive otherwise would have got that one aswell.

#7695 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,654 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 19:50

I think 2006. was his best. 2005. was also great of course, but there he didn't have as tough job as in 2006. - McLaren wasn't as good as many remember it now that season. Difference between McLaren 2005 and Ferrari 2006. is that McLaren was unreliable and Ferrari wasn't.

I know that many might disagree, but I'd say 2010. was by far his worst season, and also in 2008. he wasn't as good as many try to make him.

Edited by velgajski1, 25 April 2011 - 19:51.

#7696 topical

topical

• 2,300 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 20:28

Which year do you think was Alonso greatest season? 2005 or 2006?

Seeing it on Amazon I've just ordered the F1 2006 season review, at the time, 2005/2006 I was an Alonso supporter even of Kimi in the McLaren and at the start of the 2007 Season I supported him. The 2005 season review was a bit expensive otherwise would have got that one aswell.

I think 2006 was his best season. I don't remember any major mistakes (perhaps there was one, but it stlipped my mind?), his DNFs that year, like Hungary and Monza, were not his fault and in fact he drove brilliantly in both those races, and in the first half of the season he was majestic, and even towards the end, when Ferrari had a well faster car, he did a great job. It was just a great season and a great battle with Schumacher.
2005 was also very good and 2003, his first at Renault, was very good. 2004 was scrappy and 2007 as well. 2008 and 2010 he was bad the first half of the season and great the second half, and 2009 he did his best with a dog of a car but I remember few standout performances.

#7697 puxanando

puxanando

• 3,538 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 21:04

:) The best seasons of Fernando are still in front of him........he hasn't 'feddisch' still in F1.....

#7698 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 21:13

:) The best seasons of Fernando are still in front of him........he hasn't 'feddisch' still in F1.....

Really? so who's seat is it that Santander is going to buy off next? Vettel's?

#7699 as65p

as65p

• 17,785 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 21:17

Really? so who's seat is it that Santander is going to buy off next? Vettel's?

No chance with a top driver who performs. :smoking:

Advertisement

#7700 Birelman

Birelman

• 2,537 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 21:29

No chance with a top driver who performs. :smoking:

LOL! Touché! ;)

Edited by Birelman, 25 April 2011 - 21:29.