- After the 'incident' at the hairpin and his "this is rudiculous" comment asked for teamorders to get ahead.
- Ferrari told him they can't do that
- Alonso tried to prove he is much faster by dropping back and getting back at Massa's tail again (although gaining 2.4 seconds on Massa over the spread of 12 laps, during which Massa lost almost 1.5 seconds compared to Alonso due to backmarkers you can hardly call being much faster)
- Alonso kept asking for teamorders
- Massa ignored 2 times
- Alonso kept whining
- Third time Massa moved over in an obvious way
Quite clear it was Alonso who wanted it the most, not the team
Edited by F.M., 29 July 2010 - 10:10.