Photo

Bruce Mclaren documentary

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thunderclap

thunderclap

• 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:07

Hello all, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if this is the wrong place for this topic.

I am an independent TV producer from Australia, and am in the process of making a documentary on Bruce Mclaren.
The documentary is about Bruce, the cars that he designed, his career as a driver, and the legacy that he left behind.

We have some great vision of some of his cars that we filmed in New Zealand earlier in the year at the 'Bruce Mclaren Festival of Motor Racing' but would like to source some old photos or film of the cars in action from the 60's and early 70's, particularly the Can-Am cars.

Any photographs, or super 8, or 16 mm film of the cars, and drivers would be of use. Even old race meeting programs would be useful.

Thanks

Advertisement

#2 275 GTB-4

275 GTB-4

• 6,765 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:00

Hello all, I am new to this forum so please excuse me if this is the wrong place for this topic.

I am an independent TV producer from Australia, and am in the process of making a documentary on Bruce Mclaren.
The documentary is about Bruce, the cars that he designed, his career as a driver, and the legacy that he left behind.

We have some great vision of some of his cars that we filmed in New Zealand earlier in the year at the 'Bruce Mclaren Festival of Motor Racing' but would like to source some old photos or film of the cars in action from the 60's and early 70's, particularly the Can-Am cars.

Any photographs, or super 8, or 16 mm film of the cars, and drivers would be of use. Even old race meeting programs would be useful.

Thanks

Last name Newman?? :D The National Film and Sound Archive in Canberra has skads of period material...all searchable online :cool: