Photo

AGV helmet & Lewis Leathers race gloves

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cameron

cameron

• 55 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:28

WANTED due to my stolen race items since rehousing from HOLLAD to the UK, A AGV `ago` type helmet popular in the 1970`s, size med. any color as Iwill repaint it into my race colors thatIhad in the 1970`s, white would be ideal. & any spare visors clear & tint. the lewis gloves were unlinned with a zipper back again any color will do. they also stole 4 50cc cylinders , heads, new pistons, clutch, crankcase etc & a pair of special Marzocchi forks, these were for KREIDLER& JAMATHI 50cc . hope that someone can help, I`m willing to pay or p/x for any items to rebuild my KREIDLER & BRIDGESTONE bikes. CAMERON

Advertisement

#2 bsracer

bsracer

• 32 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 12:20

Hi Cameron,

Sorry to hear of your situation. I don't have anything you looking for, but what Bridgestone do you have? I race a 175.

paul

#3 fil2.8

fil2.8

• 19,496 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 13:15

I have a 'New AGV ' from 1980/1 , yellow/white , size 60 with ( if I can find it :rolleyes: ) a spare visor , if that helps , Cameron

#4 cameron

cameron

• 55 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:33

I have a 'New AGV ' from 1980/1 , yellow/white , size 60 with ( if I can find it :rolleyes: ) a spare visor , if that helps , Cameron

i`m very interested if its the `AGO` type that most riders wore in the 70`s but not shure when that model finished, if you can send me a pic that`ll be greatmy email: dcian@fastemail.us cameron

#5 cameron

cameron

• 55 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:40

Hi Cameron,

Sorry to hear of your situation. I don't have anything you looking for, but what Bridgestone do you have? I race a 175.

paul

hi paul souds interesting your bike. i have no bikes now but wish to remake them before i get too old. i need the 175cc engine to be made into a 125cc, using other barrells & a dry clutch 6 speed box. i started to make the engine in holland but then family matters as usuall got in the way. thats why i`m looking for an engine or & parts. also for the 350cc bloke. cameron. email me if can help: dcian@fastemail.us cameron