Q&A about advertising

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 14:12

Hello all,

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong subforum for this question, but I remember more university related questions being posted here, so here I go.

I'm working on a collection of Q&A's about advertising. It's really short (7 questions) and can be done via e-mail. This is part of it's success, cause so far some famous advertisers have joined my university project, for example Luke Sullivan, author of bestselling advertising guide 'Hey Whipple, Squeeze This'.

Anyway, I would like to give an insight that sponsoring motorsport can be a lot more then just putting your logo on a racing car. So I'm calling up anyone who has working experience in both marketing/advertising and any form of motorsport. This to give the whole collection a big diversity. But also to bring this Q&A idea back to it's roots, as the Formula 1 website hosts many Q&A's as well, where I originated my idea from.

Think you qualify? Or know the e-mail address of people Ian Phillips? Please let me know, either via reply or e-mail at jgrolleman@jackmancer.com

Thanks so much and please know this isn't just a personal project. First three Q&A's have already received a lot of attention.

-Jaap

Advertisement

#2 Crafty

Crafty

• 4,151 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 14:31

You'd be better off talking to the teams PR departments I think.

Dont forget about other racing series too (MotoGp, BTCC, WTCC, GT etc)

#3 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 10:14

You'd be better off talking to the teams PR departments I think.

Dont forget about other racing series too (MotoGp, BTCC, WTCC, GT etc)

Yeah think I'll just have to e-mail teams, send out 50 get one back ;p

Was wondering if I could find some people here but meh.