Photo

Your Top Seven Drivers of 2010 - part IV (final standings)

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

Poll: Your Top Seven Drivers (Top Three Drivers in new teams) and Top Three Teams in 2010 (427 member(s) have cast votes)

Please choose a total of seven among the drivers in established teams. In brackets the positions each driver got in our first, second and third poll.

1. Sebastian Vettel (4/5/7) (317 votes [12.07%])

Percentage of vote: 12.07%

2. Fernando Alonso (3/7/2) (304 votes [11.58%])

Percentage of vote: 11.58%

3. Mark Webber (9/4/3) (256 votes [9.75%])

Percentage of vote: 9.75%

4. Lewis Hamilton (1/2/3) (333 votes [12.68%])

Percentage of vote: 12.68%

5. Jenson Button (5/3/6) (199 votes [7.58%])

Percentage of vote: 7.58%

6. Felipe Massa (7/16/13) (29 votes [1.10%])

Percentage of vote: 1.10%

7. Nico Rosberg (6/6/5) (288 votes [10.97%])

Percentage of vote: 10.97%

8. Robert Kubica (2/1/1) (336 votes [12.80%])

Percentage of vote: 12.80%

9. Michael Schumacher (8/18/15) (47 votes [1.79%])

Percentage of vote: 1.79%

10. Rubens Barrichello (13/11/8) (89 votes [3.39%])

Percentage of vote: 3.39%

11. Adrian Sutil (10/8/10) (41 votes [1.56%])

Percentage of vote: 1.56%

12. Kamui Kobayashi (-/9/9) (179 votes [6.82%])

Percentage of vote: 6.82%

13. Vitaly Petrov (12/13/16) (41 votes [1.56%])

Percentage of vote: 1.56%

14. Nico Hülkenberg (18/19/14) (65 votes [2.48%])

Percentage of vote: 2.48%

15. Vitantonio Liuzzi (15/17/20) (10 votes [0.38%])

Percentage of vote: 0.38%

16. Sebastien Buemi (18/20/14) (9 votes [0.34%])

Percentage of vote: 0.34%

17. Pedro de la Rosa (-/11/-) (14 votes [0.53%])

Percentage of vote: 0.53%

18. Nick Heidfeld (-/-/-) (23 votes [0.88%])

Percentage of vote: 0.88%

19. Jaime Alguersuari (11/12/12) (46 votes [1.75%])

Percentage of vote: 1.75%

Please choose a total of three among the drivers in new teams

1. Heikki Kovalainen (16/10/11) (373 votes [31.96%])

Percentage of vote: 31.96%

2. Jarno Trulli (17/-/19) (203 votes [17.40%])

Percentage of vote: 17.40%

3. Karun Chandhok (14/15/16) (148 votes [12.68%])

Percentage of vote: 12.68%

4. Bruno Senna (-/20/-) (47 votes [4.03%])

Percentage of vote: 4.03%

5. Lucas di Grassi (-/-/-) (20 votes [1.71%])

Percentage of vote: 1.71%

6. Timo Glock (-/-/-) (251 votes [21.51%])

Percentage of vote: 21.51%

7. Sakon Yamamoto (-/-/-) (19 votes [1.63%])

Percentage of vote: 1.63%

8. Christian Klien (-/-/-) (106 votes [9.08%])

Percentage of vote: 9.08%

Please choose your three favourite teams this year - in brackets the positions each team got in our first, second and third poll.

1. RBR-Renault (-/4/4) (212 votes [17.64%])

Percentage of vote: 17.64%

2. McLaren-Mercedes (-/1/2) (229 votes [19.05%])

Percentage of vote: 19.05%

3. Ferrari (-/6/3) (157 votes [13.06%])

Percentage of vote: 13.06%

4. Mercedes GP (-/8/7) (84 votes [6.99%])

Percentage of vote: 6.99%

5. Renault (-/2/1) (164 votes [13.64%])

Percentage of vote: 13.64%

6. Williams-Cosworth (-/5/5) (84 votes [6.99%])

Percentage of vote: 6.99%

7. Force India-Mercedes (-/7/7) (34 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

8. BMW Sauber-Ferrari (-/9/9) (56 votes [4.66%])

Percentage of vote: 4.66%

9. STR-Ferrari (-/12/12) (14 votes [1.16%])

Percentage of vote: 1.16%

10. Lotus-Cosworth (-/3/6) (113 votes [9.40%])

Percentage of vote: 9.40%

11. HRT-Cosworth (-/10/11) (26 votes [2.16%])

Percentage of vote: 2.16%

12. Virgin-Cosworth (-/11/10) (29 votes [2.41%])

Percentage of vote: 2.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 robefc

robefc

• 8,106 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 18:24

Well the Kubicists are out in force again, he's currently topping and Renault too are getting a large amounts of votes. Not that he hasn't been a very good driver this year (I sure included him), but ahead of Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel? I don't think so, seriously people, fixing the vote so he gets the top won't make him the best ever.

A lot of people seem to be excluding Webber, I guess it's because of him bottling it in Abu Dhabi, but he's had some fantastic performances this season, I think that's a little harsh. I also wonder whether Chandhok's votes comes from his performances or the fact he's a great commentator/nice guy.

P.S Hope you don't mind me bumping your poll ;)

I believe webber had zero mechanical problems this year (ready to stand corrected)?
Add back vettel's points lost to mechanicals and consider how big the difference would be between the two of them.

Advertisement

#52 zawisza

zawisza

• 565 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 22:01

Dear Zawisza, dear Korzeniow
Would you not also be interested?

Believe me, I've been waiting so long time, there will be no excuses for him. :wave:

#53 Jimisgod

Jimisgod

• 2,951 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:37

No one was entirely deserving of a best driver of the year tag. Button trounced everyone in the first few changable races, Hamilton was awesome during the middle but abysmal after Spa, Alonso was terrible before Germany and a brilliant run to Abu Dhabi, Webber was excellent during the start of the European season but fell off in the Asian races at the end and Vettel was quick all through but good reliability and lack of mistakes only surfaced at the very end.

#54 Dunder

Dunder

• 6,784 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:10

ham and mclaren leading...seriously?
Lets get some non english voters in here! lol

I voted for McLaren, Williams and Lotus but only just noticed the wording of the question has changed. The three of four previous times the OP has run this poll that last question was "Which is your favourite team?"

#55 Sarhan

Sarhan

• 490 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 12:14

Kubica vs Heidfeld was a rookie/new driver vs an established and experienced driver. Its rarely, if ever mentioned.

#56 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 15:56

Kubica vs Heidfeld was a rookie/new driver vs an established and experienced driver. Its rarely, if ever mentioned.

Not taking anything away from Kubica, don´t get me wrong. Indeed, he is one of my favourite drivers (after Alonso and Vettel). Still the jury is out on where he really fits in with his class (or if he is indeed supreme above all).

On the poll: seems that off-season the BB is less frequented than in-season, we are slowly moving ahead with the number of votes. Funnily I have to say that the F1 season was so long, tenuous and exiting this year that I had to back off myself first before I would get myself to design this poll (which is in fact a little piece of work). So please bear with me as I will bump up the thread once in a while, to get a sufficient vote, as I said with 500+ votes cast the poll has a statistic validity, so that's the goal.

Thanks to everyone for voting so far, and thanks to everyone for being kind enough to give your comments as well! :up:

#57 senna da silva

senna da silva

• 4,449 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 17:03

Seriously, Kubica first? :rotfl:

Once again proving polls are completely useless and forums are full of fanboys. How anyone can leave Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel off their list is a joke.

#58 barni

barni

• 176 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 18:34

Once again proving polls are completely useless and forums are full of fanboys. How anyone can leave Hamilton, Alonso and Vettel off their list is a joke.

i am the one who consequently excluded vettel in previous parts of the poll, man. and believe me, i`ve got him on my last list only because he`s wdc now.
and i would have ignored him again if ferrari`s disastrous strategy call had not happened in abu dhabi.
they were really joking with webber in that car, and let`s face it they were much weaker than the other two mentioned in your post.

as for alo and ham, although i think they are the best two drivers on the grid, i can imagine those who are frustrated by mistakes made by lewis in italy and singapore or by inability of fernando to make a pass on a pay driver. that was the way both of them lost the title.
so maybe this is the reason kubica is leading the poll, isn`t it?

#59 Fastcake

Fastcake

• 6,483 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 18:51

i am the one who consequently excluded vettel in previous parts of the poll, man. and believe me, i`ve got him on my last list only because he`s wdc now.
and i would have ignored him again if ferrari`s disastrous strategy call had not happened in abu dhabi.
they were really joking with webber in that car, and let`s face it they were much weaker than the other two mentioned in your post.

as for alo and ham, although i think they are the best two drivers on the grid, i can imagine those who are frustrated by mistakes made by lewis in italy and singapore or by inability of fernando to make a pass on a pay driver. that was the way both of them lost the title.
so maybe this is the reason kubica is leading the poll, isn`t it?

It's pick your top seven, not your number one. I can't really think how the champion, and Hamilton and alonso, could be left off this list. Thanks to rather poor poll software, anyone could just pick their personal favourite, rather than filling it in correctly.

Advertisement

#60 H2H

H2H

• 2,891 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 19:14

Indeed. Those who do try to promote an agenda, and don't try to make a honest vote.

H2H

#61 JustinCider

JustinCider

• 836 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 20:04

Indeed. Those who do try to promote an agenda, and don't try to make a honest vote.

H2H

Although Kubica has had a great season, i'd take his representation in the polls with a pinch of salt, as he appears to have the biggest fanboy base since Raikkonen.

Top drivers - Vettel, Alonso and Hamilton in no particular order, with their respective teams getting an honerable mention along with Renault.

Glock and Kovalinen as worthy mentions too.

Edited by JustinCider, 25 November 2010 - 20:05.

#62 MadYarpen

MadYarpen

• 3,886 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 20:25

While I agree Kubica should not be on top, I dont think this is matter of fanboys. Or fans. There is no way that there are more of us on this forum (and I am sure no one voted on kubica alone) than let's say Lewis' fans. I would rather say others have simply more "anti-fans" than robert. And he had great season too!

Edited by MadYarpen, 25 November 2010 - 20:26.

#63 Grayson

Grayson
  • AUTOSPORT digital product manager

• 1,400 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 22:55

Thanks to rather poor poll software, anyone could just pick their personal favourite, rather than filling it in correctly.

What would you consider to be better software?

"I don't think Alonso was very good this year"

"ERROR - You will vote again. This time tell the truth."

#64 Fastcake

Fastcake

• 6,483 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 23:04

What would you consider to be better software?

"I think Alonso was very good this year"

"ERROR - You have voted for Alonso."

I fixed that for you  ;)

But :lol:

I'm pointing out you could actually vote for everyone and it will be accepted as valid votes. Conversely, you can also just vote for one, and leave out someone you irrationally hate to have your guy win a pole.

#65 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:02

While I agree Kubica should not be on top, I dont think this is matter of fanboys. Or fans. There is no way that there are more of us on this forum (and I am sure no one voted on kubica alone) than let's say Lewis' fans. I would rather say others have simply more "anti-fans" than robert. And he had great season too!

That´s a valid assumption - it´s probably more down to the existence of anti-fans rather than fans that brings this slightly surreal poll result. I am still curious how it will play out on the way to 500 votes.

#66 slideways

slideways

• 3,312 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:51

Another example of this curious sentimentality about performance on this board.

Lotus are nothing to do with the Lotus of old, yet people choose to believe that they are carrying on the "spirit". The car has barely outperformed the Virgin this year and has been miles off the established teams.

Yet to read this board you would think they were the finest team on the grid with a genius designer and a top geezer at the helm!

Meanwhile, poor old Williams, who have authentic continuity since their heyday and have had a good season in the midfield, are ranked lower.

It's nothing to do with sentimentality and everything to do with comparative performance. Mercedes and Williams are world championship teams, and performed poorly. Lotus is a first year start up team and in that context performed very well.

#67 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:41

auto motor und sport has issued it´s year ratings:

http://www.auto-moto...#article_detail

with Vettel on top, then Alonso, Hamilton, Rosberg and Kubica we have quite a realistic estimate of the balance of powers. Sixth Webber, seventh Button, eighth Barrichello, ninth Massa and tenth Sutil we have quite accurate ratings as well. Like those of Autosport, the AMuS ratings are compiled from the ratings for every race weekend. Kobayashi in eleventh is well deserved, while Schumacher in twelfth places him on position higher than the Top Seven poll, and much better than the Autosport ratings. Behind HĂĽlkenberg and Glock we have Alguersuari in fifteenth place, which is also reflected in the Top Seven poll (Jaime 11th!!!), quite some places ahead of Buemi.

How unreal by comparison the Autosport Driver Ratings with Senna in 10th place and Schumacher in 23rd!!!

#68 marcoferrari

marcoferrari

• 2,004 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:45

auto motor und sport has issued it´s year ratings:

http://www.auto-moto...#article_detail

with Vettel on top, then Alonso, Hamilton, Rosberg and Kubica we have quite a realistic estimate of the balance of powers. Sixth Webber, seventh Button, eighth Barrichello, ninth Massa and tenth Sutil we have quite accurate ratings as well. Like those of Autosport, the AMuS ratings are compiled from the ratings for every race weekend. Kobayashi in eleventh is well deserved, while Schumacher in twelfth places him on position higher than the Top Seven poll, and much better than the Autosport ratings. Behind HĂĽlkenberg and Glock we have Alguersuari in fifteenth place, which is also reflected in the Top Seven poll (Jaime 11th!!!), quite some places ahead of Buemi.

How unreal by comparison the Autosport Driver Ratings with Senna in 10th place and Schumacher in 23rd!!!

That german rating is very predictable and boring... They could make the same list as the drivers championship ended... :lol:

#69 alg7_munif

alg7_munif

• 1,619 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:52

300th voter is me!!! :clap:

#70 robefc

robefc

• 8,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:48

Why's that unreal?

Schumacher beaten convincingly by his teammate, senna drove at least 2 other drivers (maybe 3) out of their cars! :p

#71 robefc

robefc

• 8,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:55

From JA'ss site -

For a bit of fun I have also asked one or two friends in and around F1 for their Top Five and today we have the veteran Williams, Benetton and Toyota engineer, Frank Dernie. Here is his choice:1. Sebastian Vettel
Made some mistakes early on – what can we expect from someone so young and inexperienced, kept his head and kept learning to the end to win. Exceptional.

2. Nico Rosberg
Outperformed the car and Michael all year, very few mistakes. His performance deserved more but car not good enough.

3. Mark Webber
Nearly made it, unexpectedly great season.

4. Fernando Alonso
In my opinion Alonso has been the best driver for many years but this year he made too many errors.

5. Lewis Hamilton
Good effort but mistakes whilst trying a bit too hard to compensate a car which was never quite as good as the opposition.

If you haven’t already, give me your top five in the comments section below. Entries close on Monday 29 November at 12pm UK time.

The book is published on Monday and all orders will be sent out then. Every copy ordered through the JA on F1 site will be signed.

http://www.jamesalle...-insiders-view/

So alonso beats webber in an inferior car and hamilton would have too without mechanical issues and yet he's placed ahead of them? I disagreee with Rosberg too but that's more down to opinion, I've no clue how the Webber rating can be justified other than on sentiment.

#72 sosidge

sosidge

• 1,674 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 13:07

From JA'ss site -

For a bit of fun I have also asked one or two friends in and around F1 for their Top Five and today we have the veteran Williams, Benetton and Toyota engineer, Frank Dernie. Here is his choice:1. Sebastian Vettel
Made some mistakes early on – what can we expect from someone so young and inexperienced, kept his head and kept learning to the end to win. Exceptional.

2. Nico Rosberg
Outperformed the car and Michael all year, very few mistakes. His performance deserved more but car not good enough.

3. Mark Webber

4. Fernando Alonso
In my opinion Alonso has been the best driver for many years but this year he made too many errors.

5. Lewis Hamilton
Good effort but mistakes whilst trying a bit too hard to compensate a car which was never quite as good as the opposition.

If you haven’t already, give me your top five in the comments section below. Entries close on Monday 29 November at 12pm UK time.

The book is published on Monday and all orders will be sent out then. Every copy ordered through the JA on F1 site will be signed.

So alonso beats webber in an inferior car and hamilton would have too without mechanical issues and yet he's placed ahead of them? I disagreee with Rosberg too but that's more down to opinion, I've no clue how the Webber rating can be justified other than on sentiment.

It's simply an opinion from a man with a lot of experience in the paddock. It probably is based on sentimentality to an extent, but so are many of the opinions on this board! :up:

#73 robefc

robefc

• 8,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 13:09

It's simply an opinion from a man with a lot of experience in the paddock. It probably is based on sentimentality to an extent, but so are many of the opinions on this board! :up:

That's the bit that confuses me!

#74 sosidge

sosidge

• 1,674 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 13:22

That's the bit that confuses me!

People see things differently within the paddock... maybe you should be less surprised by Dernie's views than by the views of this poll!

#75 robefc

robefc

• 8,106 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 13:31

People see things differently within the paddock... maybe you should be less surprised by Dernie's views than by the views of this poll!

Maybe but I just can't see any justification for his view. Maybe I'm missing some insider knowledge but unless he was having to escape the clutches of the evil Marko at each race in order to get to the track on time I can't see it. I would have thought less informed people or people who have given it less though may have rated Mark higher due to not looking at the situation more closely. But a paddock insider can obvously see the effect of the different cars/of mechnical misfortune etc.

In the case of hamilton, even ignoring mechanicals etc, then you could pinpoint the difference to a racing incident where webber was at least as much to blame as lewis but esacped ith 15 points where lewis DNF'd.
In the case of alonso he finished ahead of him in an inferior car.

I want answers!

:p

#76 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 7,205 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 14:44

Maybe but I just can't see any justification for his view. Maybe I'm missing some insider knowledge but unless he was having to escape the clutches of the evil Marko at each race in order to get to the track on time I can't see it. I would have thought less informed people or people who have given it less though may have rated Mark higher due to not looking at the situation more closely. But a paddock insider can obvously see the effect of the different cars/of mechnical misfortune etc.

In the case of hamilton, even ignoring mechanicals etc, then you could pinpoint the difference to a racing incident where webber was at least as much to blame as lewis but esacped ith 15 points where lewis DNF'd.
In the case of alonso he finished ahead of him in an inferior car.

I want answers!

:p

I don´t see Frank Dernie´s view too far off the mark - what surprises me most is, that contrary to this poll, he does not see Robert Kubica even among the Top Five, which supports my view that Robert will still have to prove himself against a real top driver.

Nico Rosberg on the other hand has done just that - proved himself against one Michael Schumacher, so it does not surprise that Frank has Nico so high up, considering the respect that Michael still enjoys in the paddock...

#77 AlanWake

AlanWake

• 1,610 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 14:48

James Allen's list:

1.Vettel
2.Alonso
3.Hamilton
4.Webber
5.Kubica

http://www.jamesalle...-of-the-season/

#78 F1EC

F1EC

• 864 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 15:35

James Allen states: "When compiling a Top Five list, the considerations I use are; what were the driver’s peaks, in terms of outstanding performances. Similarly what were the troughs, in terms of costly mistakes or underperformances. I also look very closely at consistency across the season.
Then I also take into account the performance of the car and how that stood relative to the opposition. That means looking at the relative pace of the cars through the season and the results that were achieved with it".

But I don't think he's done that at all. It can be argued that Vettel won the WDC mainly due to the pace of the car. Most of his wins were from the front row of the grid. How can James Allen not give that more weight in his analysis?

I think his ratings are highly subjective, as are most of his articles. I occasionally read them, but I almost always disagree with them. I think he's given way more respect than he deserves.

#79 flyer121

flyer121

• 4,570 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 15:41

What I find a bit funny is that just before the last race, most forummers and I suspect some experts like JA were rating Vettel a lot lower.
They were constantly going on about the fastest car , the mistakes, car breaking and the fact that he was only about a tenth faster than Webber. Only his fans were listing the poor reliability and bad luck he suffered.

Nothing much changed in Abu Dhabi except he clinched the title hanging by a thread with a lot of help from others' mistakes and a bit of luck. And Voila , I see a dramatic change in people's perception.
Even this forum which is not really flush with Vettel likers, he is close to the top of ratings. Well - its good to know that people are consistent in voting even if the driver is not their favorite.

So I guess the saying "Nothing succeeds like success" holds true.
I, however, presume if he missed the WDC (with no fault of his in the last race ) he would be down in 3rd or 4th place in most rankings.

Edited by flyer121, 29 November 2010 - 15:43.

Advertisement

#80 Watkins74

Watkins74

• 5,819 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 15:49

James Allen's list:

1.Vettel
2.Alonso
3.Hamilton
4.Webber
5.Kubica

Looks pretty fair to me.

#81 timmy bolt

timmy bolt

• 498 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 15:56

James Allen's list:

1.Vettel
2.Alonso
3.Hamilton
4.Webber
5.Kubica

Could make a case for any of the 4 in that list (excluding Webber) for being top. As with this, it is always very subjective. Personally I would be putting Alonso and Hamilton in the top two spots (which way round, not sure) with Vettel third, but meh, like the rest it is just an opinion.

#82 Massa

Massa

• 4,413 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 16:09

IMO Rosberg did better job with an inferior car than Kubica. I don't know why Rosberg is underatted like that.

#83 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 16:25

I don´t see Frank Dernie´s view too far off the mark - what surprises me most is, that contrary to this poll, he does not see Robert Kubica even among the Top Five, which supports my view that Robert will still have to prove himself against a real top driver.

Nico Rosberg on the other hand has done just that - proved himself against one Michael Schumacher, so it does not surprise that Frank has Nico so high up, considering the respect that Michael still enjoys in the paddock...

That was really impressive, to beat Schumacher at his peak.

#84 F1EC

F1EC

• 864 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 16:31

What I find a bit funny is that just before the last race, most forummers and I suspect some experts like JA were rating Vettel a lot lower.

So I guess the saying "Nothing succeeds like success" holds true.
I, however, presume if he missed the WDC (with no fault of his in the last race ) he would be down in 3rd or 4th place in most rankings.

Yes, a lot of the commentators and journalists seemed to follow fashion, or maybe some insider-dictated brief that changes from race to race. I pay little attention. I suspect their target audience are people who don't know much about F1 and aren't going to challenge them. This season I've been lucky enough to be able to watch about 95% of the practice sessions and all the quali and races. I can form my own opinion.

#85 apoka

apoka

• 3,611 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 17:16

Rosberg's season was impressive even without MS being at his peak. He made almost no mistake and constantly seemed to extract most out of the car.

#86 TURU

TURU

• 2,786 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 17:28

Rosberg's season was impressive even without MS being at his peak. He made almost no mistake and constantly seemed to extract most out of the car.

I agree, Rosberg was impressive. However, he still had a better than Kubica (if we look at the whole season). Also I haven't noticed Rosberg doing what Kubica did in Monaco, Spa and Suzuka.

Don't get me wrong. In my mind, Nico is a great driver and was very close to Robert in terms of performance, but he just lacks this spark that Kubica imo has and which allows him to do incredible things on track (his Monaco onboards can only be described as incredible, don't they?).

Edited by TURU, 29 November 2010 - 17:32.

#87 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 18:29

I knew he was impressive. But aditya-now said Rosberg proved his worth by beating Schumacher, when it's clear Schumacher isn't at his best.

#88 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 18:47

From JA'ss site -

2. Nico Rosberg

3. Mark Webber

4. Fernando Alonso

5. Lewis Hamilton

Yep its totally rubbish

#89 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 18:51

Still a bigger scalp then what Kubica has achieved so far

#90 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 19:15

Still a bigger scalp then what Kubica has achieved so far

You are wrong.

#91 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 19:56

You are wrong.

O'really?

#92 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 20:07

O'really?

Yeah, really!

#93 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 20:14

Yeah, really!

You're meant to explain yourself ;)

#94 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 20:21

Kubica:
1 win and 1 Pole Position

Rosberg:

null and null

#95 Yorkie

Yorkie

• 2,192 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 20:24

Kubica:

Rosberg:

null and null

Heikki Kovallainen's won a race as well, think he's had a pole as well

#96 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 20:31

Heikki Kovallainen's won a race as well, think he's had a pole as well

We are talking about Kubica's and Rosberg's achievements.

#97 jjcale

jjcale

• 7,307 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 21:27

Kubica:

Rosberg:

null and null

Using that kind of logic SV is the greatest driver since Senna...

#98 marcoferrari

marcoferrari

• 2,004 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 21:37

And what was Ascanelli talking about? :lol:

#99 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 21:45

What logic? I don't see connection.

Advertisement

#100 Fastcake

Fastcake

• 6,483 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 21:54

What logic? I don't see connection.

Your basing the fact Kubica is better than Rosberg based on sheer statistics. That has never been a reliable way in comparing anything, giving the vast number of circumstances available.

Oh and given that Rosberg has two fastest laps to Kubica's one, I guess Rosberg is faster  ;)