• 2,439 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:58

I stumbled upon this today and thought it was worth sharing. March Archives

Advertisement

#2 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:07

That's a remarkable undertaking but the dreaded word COPYRIGHT springs rapidly to my mind.

#3 Marc Sproule

Marc Sproule

• 984 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 16:41

I have many March pictures...from virtually all the series here in North America...in my archives. I've uploaded a fair number of them to flickr and will be uploading many more as time goes on.

You can see what I have uploaded if you want to take the time to go through my sets....

http://www.flickr.co...81980@N03/sets/

If there is something you want to use please contact me. Prints and other types of reproductions are available.

#4 Red Socks

Red Socks

• 617 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 17:11

That's a remarkable undertaking but the dreaded word COPYRIGHT springs rapidly to my mind.

I thought that they bought them all from March at which point presumably they can do what they like.

#5 Barry Boor

Barry Boor

• 11,549 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 17:45

Given that most of the archive seems to be pages from Autosport or Motor Sport, I wouldn't have thought they were March's to sell.

#6 Allen Brown

Allen Brown

• 5,540 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 18:08

We're talking about two different things I think.

The March drawings were bought by Andy and are his to exploit. That's what the site sells.

However, the site also has many scans of March related material and I can't comment on whether Autosport would have given their permission for those to be reproduced.