Photo

Some 1970s Autosports to give away to a good home

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mariner

mariner

• 2,334 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 20:00

I have 140 Autosport's from the 1970's in average condition, a few have the centre colour folds missing. THey cover about 50% of 1974-77 years

I have offered them for sale, delivered, to a couple of the Autosport traders on Ebay but never even received a reply ( including one big trader who " replies to every emai l!!).

I am happy to give them to somebody who will collect them from my home in Hertfordshire UK but I do not want to see them advertised on Ebay etc. having given them free so I would impose that condition on anyone who collects them.

I can send a s/sheet list of the specific issues to any serious enquirer.

Advertisement

#2 KWSN - DSM

KWSN - DSM

• 36,417 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:24

I have 140 Autosport's from the 1970's in average condition, a few have the centre colour folds missing. THey cover about 50% of 1974-77 years

I have offered them for sale, delivered, to a couple of the Autosport traders on Ebay but never even received a reply ( including one big trader who " replies to every emai l!!).

I am happy to give them to somebody who will collect them from my home in Hertfordshire UK but I do not want to see them advertised on Ebay etc. having given them free so I would impose that condition on anyone who collects them.

I can send a s/sheet list of the specific issues to any serious enquirer.

You have a PM.

:cool: