GP Spain, Montmelo Barcelona

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DesigBarcelona

DesigBarcelona

• 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:43

Hi forum members,

Soon the Formula 1 Grand Prix of Spain will take off and be held in, of course, Montmelo. Montmelo is very close to Barcelona, and the circuit is easy to reach by bus or train.

At the moment I live and work in Barcelona (am originally from Amsterdam), but don´t worry, I won´t bother you any further with my story.
My reason to post this topic is because I want to offer my help to anyone who is coming to see the race and is looking for an apartment in Barcelona.

Montmelo is located about 30-40 minutes from Barcelona. Thus, Barcelona is the perfect place to stay. Especially because in May the city will not be as crowded like in summer.
A visit is always worth it, at least I never regretted my move down here. You can combine your visit to Montmelo with all the good things Barcelona has to offer.
So if you need advice or information about Barcelona and accommodation feel free to contact me or visit our blog.

BTW: I understand that advertising in forums generally is taken more critical. I do not want to sell anything or something similar, but simply offer people the chance to inform themselves.

Cheers!