Motorsport Books Wanted

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alan104

Alan104

• 7 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 18:25

Hi There

I would like to try and build up my personal collection of Motor Racing books, will consider almost anything F1 , Nascar, Indy, Driver Bio , Yearbooks etc etc and from any era.. done the charity shops and car boot sales but still need my fix of the motorsport printed page , please do drop me a line if you have something that you think might interest me

Cheers
Alan

Advertisement

#2 mmanzur

mmanzur

• 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 04:42

Hi There

I would like to try and build up my personal collection of Motor Racing books, will consider almost anything F1 , Nascar, Indy, Driver Bio , Yearbooks etc etc and from any era.. done the charity shops and car boot sales but still need my fix of the motorsport printed page , please do drop me a line if you have something that you think might interest me

Cheers
Alan

I have loads of Motorsport books that I want to give away both hardback and paperback. I do not have room in my apartment for my book collection so reluctantly I have decided to give quite a few of my F1 collection away. I recently moved from England to Malaysia so the only problem is how to get them to you! Regards Moh

#3 Alan104

Alan104

• 7 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 16:21

I have loads of Motorsport books that I want to give away both hardback and paperback. I do not have room in my apartment for my book collection so reluctantly I have decided to give quite a few of my F1 collection away. I recently moved from England to Malaysia so the only problem is how to get them to you! Regards Moh

Hi Moh,

oh dear what a pity you are so far, would have jumped at the chance to give some of your collection a good home, hopefully something may come up a tad nearer.. Cheers Alan

#4 mmanzur

mmanzur

• 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:48

Hi Moh,

oh dear what a pity you are so far, would have jumped at the chance to give some of your collection a good home, hopefully something may come up a tad nearer.. Cheers Alan

Alan
I may be shipping some stuff back to the Uk in the next few months. If I use a container then I will set aside the books for you. No promises but let's see what happens! maybe you can drop me a line so I have your email to mmanzur@manzur.com.

Moh

#5 Geza Sury

Geza Sury

• 942 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:27

Hi Alan,

I have these books for sale:

Alpine & Renault – The Sports Prototypes – Volume 1: 1963-1969
Alpine & Renault – The Sports Prototypes – Volume 2: 1973-1978
Speedway - Auto racing’s ghost tracks
Formula 5000 Motor Racing – Back then, and back now
Kris Meeke - Intercontinental Rally Challenge Champion
Porsche Racing Cars - 1953 to 1975
Porsche Racing Cars - 1976 to 2005

All of them are brand new, never been read. If you're interested, please send me a PM.