• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#151 Lights

Lights

• 9,623 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 18:36

sarcasm or serious?

Oeh, am I in trouble?

The wings do seem to be a bit stiff and high in some shots. Looks off.

Advertisement

#152 olliek88

olliek88

• 4,049 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 19:26

Oeh, am I in trouble?

The wings do seem to be a bit stiff and high in some shots. Looks off.

Your in big trouble, Sir.  ;)

Sorry my sarcasm meter is out of order at the mo, check out dev diary 2 and the rear wing shot of the Sauber plus the slow mo of the torro rosso and even in the gamescom trailer watch petrov's front wing during his "flying" incident, theres defo movement going on with both front/rear wings.

telling off finished. :p

Edited by olliek88, 22 August 2011 - 19:26.

#153 SpeedRacer`

SpeedRacer`

• 768 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:38

Yep, Practice, Qually and the race - and its for that reason you cannot save mid-session.

Yet in GP2 released 15 years ago you could save mid session, and their AI wasn't fake.

#154 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 14:40

So does that mean my Renault can fly in game too?

I imagine thats the first thing most people will try.;)

#155 rm111

rm111

• 406 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 18:12

Indian gp qually

Edited by rm111, 23 August 2011 - 18:13.

#156 Lights

Lights

• 9,623 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 18:21

Your in big trouble, Sir. ;)

Sorry my sarcasm meter is out of order at the mo, check out dev diary 2 and the rear wing shot of the Sauber plus the slow mo of the torro rosso and even in the gamescom trailer watch petrov's front wing during his "flying" incident, theres defo movement going on with both front/rear wings.

telling off finished. :p

;)

Fair enough, the wings do indeed move. Hadn't seen that diary yet, I liked that slow mo. The 'season so far' video doesn't look as good though, probably was more about the reenactment of this year's moments.

#157 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 21:04

I worry about using a controller with buttons for steering rather than using the sticks.. with DRS and KERS etc I fear i'll run out of available buttons. Perhaps they will let you put DRS and KERS on the sticks?

#158 jimjimjeroo

jimjimjeroo

• 1,443 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 21:26

Any word on the release date!?

#159 jazza08

jazza08

• 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:41

I only bought a ps3 for the F1 game so personally I was over the moon with F1 2010, yeh it has it's problems but it was the first one they did and it will only improve with each new version! It's just nice to have an F1 game imo. One of the things that did aggravate me was the fact it was nearly impossible to catch a slide which they seemed to have gotten ontop of in this new version. Can't wait for it to come out!

Advertisement

#160 Reinmuster

Reinmuster

• 658 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:11

I worry about using a controller with buttons for steering rather than using the sticks.. with DRS and KERS etc I fear i'll run out of available buttons. Perhaps they will let you put DRS and KERS on the sticks?

Perhaps the R1 & L1 buttons are more appropriate?

#161 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:07

Any word on the release date!?

September 23rd.

#162 rm111

rm111

• 406 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 21:35

unfortunately the one thing that codies cant fix is the online kamakazi pilots.
http://www.youtube.c...u/0/VFrP1Bb1xgE

#163 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 13:38

We never did get any big online races going with F12010. Maybe with this one?

#164 rm111

rm111

• 406 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 17:35

#165 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,758 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 18:46

We never did get any big online races going with F12010. Maybe with this one?

PS3?

I wouldn't mind, had some good races with a couple of forumers, and there's too many d**kheads out there who think F1 is some form of Demolition Derby...

I don't bother with trying to get a good start now, I just hang back as I've never seen an online race with a clean start...

#166 chdphd

chdphd

• 1,429 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 19:44

I don't bother with trying to get a good start now, I just hang back as I've never seen an online race with a clean start...

Yup.

I wish they'd show the fastest lap. Sometimes you finish in a lowly position but you feel you may have been fastest driver out there.

Edited by chdphd, 26 August 2011 - 19:45.

#167 goldenboy

goldenboy

• 3,480 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:23

If the game is ok I'll buy it, trying to save spending money on more expensive recreational habbits like go karting :lol:

What do you guys reccomend for a steering wheel setup on a 360? can't be bothered to go out of my way buying a ps3, although from the quick look I've had ps3 seems to have the better. Liked the idea behind the one that was like an expanding seat that you lie down in for ps3, no idea if it worked ok or not though. If the best one for xbox is one that you have to have in your lap means I will have to rig it up to an old desk which sounds like a bit of a pain.

One things for sure though, my wife is going to be piiiiiiiiiiiised off :lol:

#168 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,758 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 09:03

Yup.

I wish they'd show the fastest lap. Sometimes you finish in a lowly position but you feel you may have been fastest driver out there.

That's a good idea.

#169 QuickNick

QuickNick

• 35 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 15:33

Which steering wheels will be comptabile with F1 2011 on PS3 ?

#170 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,758 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 17:33

Which steering wheels will be comptabile with F1 2011 on PS3 ?

I guess all the usual ones. Anything Logitech will work, and the Fanatecs do as well as far as I know.

#171 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 9,124 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:45

Loving this comment on the Eurogamer website:

:up:

I've been playing this game for a few hours per week for a year now and I think it is awesome.
I just can't believe there are people still moaning like the world has ended.
Get a life.

#172 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 9,124 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:55

I didn't fall for it.. I stayed away from the hype.. now I've finally started playing and it's amazing. I'm curious why some of you are guys are negative?

It puzzles me too. Evidently its fashionable to criticise the game as being too unrealistic or too faulty as apparently this gives the impression of someone who is a brilliant driver, a connoisseur of F1 and a demander of high standards.

I have drawn my own conclusions!

#173 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 21:28

Anyone knows if they fixed the setups?? I´m sick of people running extreme cambers and rock hard suspensions and getting an advantage of it instead of ending in a crappy car.

#174 A3

A3

• 20,646 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 21:41

Shhh, you're demanding too much! Be careful or Rinehart will say you think you're a brilliant driver and yada yada.

You named one of the reasons I didn't like F1 2010. Physics on some kerbs was dodgy too.

#175 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 21:58

Shhh, you're demanding too much! Be careful or Rinehart will say you think you're a brilliant driver and yada yada.

You named one of the reasons I didn't like F1 2010. Physics on some kerbs was dodgy too.

Don´t get me wrong, the game´s GOOD. I have lots of fun (that´s what I look for) racing a bunch of guys with the same mindset that me: don´t abuse the kerbs (last corner of Canada :lol: ), don´t put inside wheels on the grass to gain time (Eau Rouge), don´t go with weird setups (no more stiff options than the standard fastest dry). Really, LOTS of fun.

But playing against some mega fast guys, after an amazing quali lap, you see that you´re 1 second behind them. You just wonder what the **** they´re doing. You ask them their setup and... voilá. max camber, max. convergence, max hard suspension... then you start behind them, and see that they take Hockenheim turn 1 with 75% of the car out of the tarmac on the apex, and using all the runoff all the laps on the exit. ):

Maybe is just my approach to racing games (0 interest on setup, 100% interest on driving) is not shared by a lot of people out there.

#176 A3

A3

• 20,646 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 22:12

Answer: iRacing  ;)

#177 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • In the running for best OP of 2014

• 3,435 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 14:21

Don´t get me wrong, the game´s GOOD. I have lots of fun (that´s what I look for) racing a bunch of guys with the same mindset that me: don´t abuse the kerbs (last corner of Canada :lol: ), don´t put inside wheels on the grass to gain time (Eau Rouge), don´t go with weird setups (no more stiff options than the standard fastest dry). Really, LOTS of fun.

But playing against some mega fast guys, after an amazing quali lap, you see that you´re 1 second behind them. You just wonder what the **** they´re doing. You ask them their setup and... voilá. max camber, max. convergence, max hard suspension... then you start behind them, and see that they take Hockenheim turn 1 with 75% of the car out of the tarmac on the apex, and using all the runoff all the laps on the exit. ):

Maybe is just my approach to racing games (0 interest on setup, 100% interest on driving) is not shared by a lot of people out there.

I've always hated tuning setups in sim racers. In every game I've played they don't seem accurate because you're just changing programming values--there doesn't seem to be any real physics behind how tuning setups impact the cars. And in every single game with tuning setups, there always seems to be one that's outside the realm of reality in terms of how it affects the car, rendering the entire system as 'broken' anyway. Which, in the end, is why I love the "disable tuning" option in Forza 3. :D Maybe Codies will implement something similar into F1 2011--online, especially on an F1 game, would be much more enjoyable with stock setups, I think. You're already in the fastest cars on the planet anyway. :p

Edited by Afterburner, 02 September 2011 - 14:21.

#178 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 15:11

So when are we pulling straws to determine which victim buys it on release day and has to tell us all if it's good or bad?;)

#179 A3

A3

• 20,646 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 15:18

For Rinehart, quote from the official F1 2011 FAQ @ Codemasters forums:

Suspension: There is an updated suspension model which enables you to ride kerbs.

"which enables you to ride kerbs." So Codies themselves confirm the physics from F1 2010 had a major flaw. Is it now ok to complain about that?

Advertisement

#180 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 21:41

F1 2011--online, especially on an F1 game, would be much more enjoyable with stock setups, I think.

:up: :up:

Should be just an option, anyway. I would surely use it.

But setup freaks should have fun too.

About kerbs, they are very inconsistent now. You can rape them in some places (Canada) and you must stay totally clear of them in others (Abu Dhabi). I would like something in the middle, sligthly more towards Abu Dhabi.

#181 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,849 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 21:16

Very good preview on the codemasters forum:
http://community.cod...mpressions.html

For me one of the biggest things of F1 2011. Last year you had to brake really early and that was compensated by insane levels of mechanical grips. This year it's very much the other way around. Braking points are much later/closer to real life, not quite there, but much closer none the less. With that matter the grip levels are much lower. In F1 2010 you could easily set the car to the lowest downforce setting without much punishment, try it now, and you'll be flying off left, right and center at every corner on most tracks. You really have to be carefull navigating corners, even with TCS on full it's still like driving with TCS off. Too much enthusiasm or the wrong racing line and you're gone. You also really notice the difference between cold and hot tyres, on the first lap you'll be struggling for grip, but you will notice it improving as your tyres warm up. When you are too hard on the tyres or don't pit early enough, you will go over the cliff and your lap times can easily drop by 1,5 seconds.

#182 Meanbeakin

Meanbeakin

• 539 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:06

Very good preview on the codemasters forum:
http://community.cod...mpressions.html

Looks like a definite step up in many areas, the driving and the AI in particular.

I'll be interested to see if career mode has improved much at all and looking forward to the new multiplayer system.

I used a keyboard for F1 2010 though, by the looks of this new handling system I'm wondering if it's time to get a wheel (In particular I'm not sure I'll have enough spare fingers for DRS and KERS!)

Edited by Meanbeakin, 04 September 2011 - 07:08.

#183 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:34

:up: :up:

Should be just an option, anyway. I would surely use it.

But setup freaks should have fun too.

About kerbs, they are very inconsistent now. You can rape them in some places (Canada) and you must stay totally clear of them in others (Abu Dhabi). I would like something in the middle, sligthly more towards Abu Dhabi.

Yeah, Abu Dhabi is about right I think - some of them are a little exaggerated like the awkward chicane inbetween the two long straights - but most of the other kerbs can gain you lap time so long as you treat them with respect. We're racing at Interlagos tonight in a championship i'm in and it's great fun riding the kerbs. There's only a handful of tracks where I think the kerbs are wrong in how they unsettle the car (Singapore being the main one).

We're hearing some contradictory information though about the handling - CM claim that you will have more mechanical grip, but then in that hands on preview just above he is claiming that they've reduced the mechanical grip. I believe F1 2010 had too much mechanical grip and not enough high speed corner grip (try taking corners like Copse or Campsa flat in a Red Bull and you can't, or see how deep you can go into turn 1 at Suzuka or Shanghai - not very far)

#184 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 14:42

We're racing at Interlagos tonight in a championship i'm in and it's great fun riding the kerbs.

Nice organization. Gave it a read and looked cool.

BTW your fuel strategy is a bit weird. You change engine map every X laps, I change it like 5 times a lap. An example, an Spa lap.

Start line on fast and low front wing, just before braking normal engine map to better traction out of La Source. After traction zone, fast again through Eau Rouge. Towards the end of Kemmel, front wing up and standard engine map. Fast map into the short straight before Pouhon. Just before the next chicane, standard map for an easier throttle, and into the back straigh fast map and front wing down. Just before bus stop, standard map for better traction and fast map as soon as I have some speed.

I have NEVER had a fuel issue driving like that, and you are less likely to make mistakes on the throttle.

#185 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 16:16

Nice organization. Gave it a read and looked cool.

BTW your fuel strategy is a bit weird. You change engine map every X laps, I change it like 5 times a lap. An example, an Spa lap.

Start line on fast and low front wing, just before braking normal engine map to better traction out of La Source. After traction zone, fast again through Eau Rouge. Towards the end of Kemmel, front wing up and standard engine map. Fast map into the short straight before Pouhon. Just before the next chicane, standard map for an easier throttle, and into the back straigh fast map and front wing down. Just before bus stop, standard map for better traction and fast map as soon as I have some speed.

I have NEVER had a fuel issue driving like that, and you are less likely to make mistakes on the throttle.

:lol:

That's not me, that's kcheeb. My name on GTP is 'Shaggy Alonso'. We have slots free tonight if you fancy a go?

#186 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 19:31

:lol:

That's not me, that's kcheeb. My name on GTP is 'Shaggy Alonso'. We have slots free tonight if you fancy a go?

Not with my internet as it is now :rotfl: It´s always ruining my races. Maybe when I´m back home. I surely met you already sometimes, I´m dyr_gl. I´m sure I´ve raced that PSI guy sometimes.

Looking at your laptimes on quali you guys (on top of the grid at least) are fast. I think I wont be able to match you with my standard setups :p I´ve never been under 1:24 on Turkey, that´s stunning. Always do 24.5 or so on standard dry setup.

Ah, another thing. They should think about ramdomly picking a car when you set equal performance, not always the best one. It would be far more challenging not having the same grip all the times and having to improvise a bit. I tend to enjoy the 2010 cars races.

#187 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 22:06

Have they said anywhere that the day -> night transition is in F12012 that they claimed they ran out of time for in F12011?

Video here from VVV with an audio preview of the car sound (sounds very good) and he suggests turning off some of the aids is a must.

I imagine I'll end up picking it up.

#188 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 9,124 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:40

For Rinehart, quote from the official F1 2011 FAQ @ Codemasters forums:

"which enables you to ride kerbs." So Codies themselves confirm the physics from F1 2010 had a major flaw. Is it now ok to complain about that?

No, they've not admitted a 'major flaw', give the theatricals a miss! Just because the cars physics over kerbs in 2010 can be improved for 2011, doesn't mean 2010 is not still a brilliant game.

The suggestion that the cars can't ride the kerbs at all is a bit strange. I use a lot of kerb already, my line through ascari at monza for example is ALL kerb! Its just that on some kerbs, usually at chicanes such as the first lesmo at monza, there is a higher instep that should launch the car but is a bit clunky on this GAME. If they fix that, great, but all the flat kerbs in the game, except a few, seem to be part of the race track to me which acurately simulates real F1. Perhaps they will give those kerbs more character, less grip, whatever, I dunno, but as I say, it seems like improvements are needed, rather than the notion that something inherantly flawed/broken needs fixing.

Edited by Rinehart, 05 September 2011 - 08:49.

#189 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 9,124 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:42

So when are we pulling straws to determine which victim buys it on release day and has to tell us all if it's good or bad?;)

I'll buy it as soon as I can.
Don't have the slightest concern that I'll be dissapointed and even if I am I'll happily revert back to 2010.
I see the new features as improvements' rather than fixes. The concept that the old game doesn't work is laughable imo.

#190 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 6,758 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 15:54

Don't have the slightest concern that I'll be dissapointed and even if I am I'll happily revert back to 2010.
I see the new features as improvements' rather than fixes. The concept that the old game doesn't work is laughable imo.

As will I. Can't wait for it... saw the advert in the cinema on Wednesday and got really excited!

#191 Red17

Red17

• 3,390 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 16:59

Just like the 2010 version I will be waiting for the initial reviews, at the time I recall their were mixed. If it's good enough I may get it earlier this time. (and yes, they should get that guy from the GP series, last time he was not even working at a game company and he was willing to finish the job)

Their latest trailer is a very interesting rendition of the real season (tho, the virtual Petrov doesnt quite jump as high as the real one) and of course, it ends with a nod to all Vettel fans and haters.

Not long left now.

#192 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,391 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 17:42

I use a lot of kerb already, my line through ascari at monza for example is ALL kerb! Its just that on some kerbs, usually at chicanes such as the first lesmo at monza, there is a higher instep that should launch the car but is a bit clunky on this GAME.

I think that the problem is Ascari-like kerbs (except the high one on the last apex, it´s great) and not turns 1-2 like. Kerbs should be something to be used, but used carefully.

I don´t have a problem with too hard kerbs to use, I have a problem with the kerbs that are too easy to use. That fast chicane in Melbourne with the tarmac inside, it´s just ridiculous how you can get away riding them with your outside wheels. Same for Hockemheim turn 1 and a lot of other fast corners. Kerbs should be rideable with your inside wheels, and should bounce you into the air when they´re hit with the bottom of the car.

Edited by Skinnyguy, 05 September 2011 - 17:43.

#193 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,849 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 23:07

:up: same
I might actually get a wheel for this as well.

#194 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,849 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 23:14

The achievements for the xbox 360 version:

http://www.xbox360ac...1/achievements/

This one made me smile
Is Jenson going to pass or not?

Win the Turkish Grand Prix driving as Lewis Hamilton 15G

Edited by Kvothe, 05 September 2011 - 23:19.

#195 pRy

pRy

• 10,957 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:09

haha that's great. They should have another one...

Fernando is faster than you
Finish the German Grand Prix in second place driving as Felipe Massa.

or

Not bad for a number two driver
Win the British Grand Prix driving as Mark Webber.

Edited by pRy, 06 September 2011 - 07:10.

#196 Rinehart

Rinehart

• 9,124 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:28

I think that the problem is Ascari-like kerbs (except the high one on the last apex, it´s great) and not turns 1-2 like. Kerbs should be something to be used, but used carefully.

I don´t have a problem with too hard kerbs to use, I have a problem with the kerbs that are too easy to use. That fast chicane in Melbourne with the tarmac inside, it´s just ridiculous how you can get away riding them with your outside wheels. Same for Hockemheim turn 1 and a lot of other fast corners. Kerbs should be rideable with your inside wheels, and should bounce you into the air when they´re hit with the bottom of the car.

See what you are saying and I agree to some extent, but I don't think they should all be harder.
I think the kerbs should be able to be used as they are by real F1 cars.
If you look at for example the kerbs through degna at suzuka, in real life the F1 cars use all of that kerb and a bit of grass.
Whereas, at les combes at Spa, they avolid it because its cambered and a little higher.
So I think they should apply it as realistically as possible, which does not necessarily = harder.
Also I still consider this issue to be a worthwhile improvement rather than 'fixing a flaw'.

#197 wattoroos

wattoroos

• 1,139 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:42

or

:rotfl: :rotfl:
i prefer when the trophies are actually worth trying to achieve and these are two i would definately go for

#198 Red17

Red17

• 3,390 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:14

or

I know lost of people despise achievements, but they add a bit of fun/crazy replay for those days when the last thing you want is seriousness.
They should have added a few more, like....

Shoot for the moon

Fly higher than Petrov

Old Reliable

Win any race driving as Rubens Barrichelo

Radio Silence

Finish all races ahead of Sebastian Vettel driving as Mark Webber
or
Finish all races ahead of Fernando Alonso driving as Filipe Massa

Schumy is Back!

Win a race driving as Michael Schumacher

Step aside

Beat the overtake record for a single driver in a single race

Lotus is Back

Win back to back championships driving for LRGP and TL

Are the actual achievements listed above 360 exclusives?

Edited by Red17, 06 September 2011 - 11:15.

#199 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,849 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 13:38

Schumy is Back!

Win the championship after colliding with the other championship contender in the final race. :p:

Edited by Kvothe, 06 September 2011 - 13:38.

Advertisement

#200 Afterburner

Afterburner
  • In the running for best OP of 2014

• 3,435 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 16:25

Five new features I want in F1 2011:

- Unlimited flashback setting (e.g. specifically for when you want to cause an accident at a certain corner 8,000 times :p)
- Career stat-tracking and race result history--how am I supposed to know how many more pole-to-flag wins I need for "Schuperb"?
- Multiple tyre wear settings changing the wear characteristics--perhaps a 'consistent' setting in which driving a certain way doesn't wear the tyres more; instead they wear at the same rate.
- Race replay database much like Forza 3. Saving one-hour races might take up some hard-drive space, but who cares? Some people have 250 GB drives anyway. At least give us the option to save shorter races, so those of us with big drives can do that.
- An 'unlimited' career mode, allowing you to drive in F1 for as many seasons as you please (and a setting for 10% races, too). This way you won't feel like you need to hurry up and reach a top team so you can spend more than two seasons with them. I hate the idea of having to 'rush' to a top team so I can spend more than one season with them. :well: A drive with a top team should be something earned after five seasons or so--and something you should be able to enjoy for at least as long as it took you to get there. The restriction on career mode is just stupid--who in the world enters F1 saying, "I'm only going to race for x number of seasons," anyway?

Five things I want improved in F1 2011:

- Tougher 'Legend' AI--should not be able to out-qualify them by 2.5 seconds.
- More consistent race AI. They shouldn't be super-slow in one corner and unrealistically fast in another.
- A smarter automatic transmission--F1 2010's extreme-rev configuration burnt your engine out pretty good.
- Flashbacks should not impact AI pit strategy--still massively frustrating to watch Bruno Senna peel off a 20-second advantage just because I happened to use a flashback to pull him out of the pit box.
- Fuel sim and tyre wear need to be better-adjusted according to race distance. The AI in F1 2010 seemed to have the same fuel level and tyre wear throughout an entire race distance, making them faster at the start of a race and slower at the end.

In short, give the player more freedom--if they want to do their entire career comprised of three-lap races, let them. If they want to use unlimited flashbacks, let them. If they want to use an automatic gearbox that doesn't over-rev the engine on every shift, let them. If they want to make it insanely difficult, let them. F1 2010 felt a little too restricted for my tastes.

Edited by Afterburner, 06 September 2011 - 16:25.