Photo

Jon Redgrave

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BiancaRedgrave

BiancaRedgrave

• 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 19:14

I am researching my late father Jon Redgrave who I was sadly not in contact with but I know was a mechanic with March Engineering. Any information will be greatly received.

Advertisement

#2 Charles E Taylor

Charles E Taylor

• 213 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 20:36

Bianca

Please contact Ann Wood Here I am sure she will be able to help.

You might also want to post this over on the main Nostalgia Forum, many people there will have worked with Jon.

I hope this helps.

Charlie

#3 BiancaRedgrave

BiancaRedgrave

• 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 20:43

Hello Charlie,

Thank you very much. I didn't know such a charity existed. Could you guide me to the main nostalgia forum if possible.

Thank you again.

Bianca x

Bianca

Please contact Ann Wood Here I am sure she will be able to help.

You might also want to post this over on the main Nostalgia Forum, many people there will have worked with Jon.

I hope this helps.

Charlie

#4 Charles E Taylor

Charles E Taylor

• 213 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 21:02

Bianca

You are in the Motorcycle Racing Nostalgia sub forum.

At the top of the page click on the Nostalgia Forum Then go right to the bottom of the page and click New Topic That will post it in the main forum.

The GPMCT will be a great help to you. Many of the mechanics on the register will have known you father, you can see the register on the website.

Good luck.

Charlie

#5 BiancaRedgrave

BiancaRedgrave

• 17 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 21:10

Thank you once again, I have now found the full nostalgia forum. I know very little about my father but I know he suffered a huge breakdown after what seems like a very exciting career with March so reading on the GPMCT website some of the problems some of the mechanics face is very interesting & it will bring great peace to understand his life better.

Bianca

Bianca

You are in the Motorcycle Racing Nostalgia sub forum.

At the top of the page click on the Nostalgia Forum Then go right to the bottom of the page and click New Topic That will post it in the main forum.

The GPMCT will be a great help to you. Many of the mechanics on the register will have known you father, you can see the register on the website.

Good luck.

Charlie