Which GP ticket websites?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scotracer

Scotracer
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,766 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 18:38

I was planning on going to the British GP this year but unfortunately when I went to buy my tickets (this evening) they had JUST sold out. I'm looking for alternate websites to buy tickets through.

Which websites have you guys used in the past and which are trusted? I've found bookf1.com, grandprix-tickets.com and britishGP.co.uk...are they to be trusted?

I'm really in need of a fast reply too as the tickets are moving fast.

Advertisement

#2 secessionman

secessionman

• 347 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 18:54

I was planning on going to the British GP this year but unfortunately when I went to buy my tickets (this evening) they had JUST sold out. I'm looking for alternate websites to buy tickets through.

Which websites have you guys used in the past and which are trusted? I've found bookf1.com, grandprix-tickets.com and britishGP.co.uk...are they to be trusted?

I'm really in need of a fast reply too as the tickets are moving fast.

Not quite sold out. Tickets still available at Vale.
http://www.silversto...1/?tab=Book-now

#3 Scotracer

Scotracer
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,766 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 18:57

Yes, there are Vale but they are too expensive for what they are. I want General Admission.

#4 Clatter

Clatter

• 44,648 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 00:57

http://www.crash.net...tm_campaign=rss

Did you manage to get any tickets?

#5 Scotracer

Scotracer
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,766 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 17:41

I got them from F1.com at a not inconsiderable sum above what they would have been on the Silverstone site but that's what I get for delaying my purchase.

Now my only question is that do I need to purchase (i.e. book) the park and ride service? It doesn't cost any money but on the Silverstone website you had to book it whereas the option wasn't on f1.com.

#6 dank

dank

• 5,191 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 17:50

How many tickets to did you purchase? Past experience suggests you only get the park and ride free if you order two or more (through the Silverstone website).

Regardless, get in contact with whoever handles the the ticket distribution for F1.com and find out.