Photo

MG Live

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Bauble

Bauble

• 1,040 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 14:37

Will any of my virtual friends be attending the MG Live meeting at Silverstone this weekend?

I have a quantity of programmes I would be happy to lumber someone with if they turned up, plus a lot of 'clippings' from various magazines that would make a great scrapbook for the dedicated, also a a lot of pictures from the last 20 odd years to dispose of.

bauble.

Advertisement

#2 garyfrogeye

garyfrogeye

• 627 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 14:45

Will any of my virtual friends be attending the MG Live meeting at Silverstone this weekend?

I have a quantity of programmes I would be happy to lumber someone with if they turned up, plus a lot of 'clippings' from various magazines that would make a great scrapbook for the dedicated, also a a lot of pictures from the last 20 odd years to dispose of.

bauble.

Hi Bauble,

The Frogeye and I will be there on Sunday.
I would be very interested if by some small chance you happened to have anything remotely Mk1 Sprite related :D

#3 CoulthardD

CoulthardD

• 210 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 18:17

Red Bill Racing will be in garage 2 for the duration of the weekend, but I'm more likely to try to off load some of my 'collection' on to you, rather than the otherway round!

Are you doing the sprint Gary? I note there are a couple of AH classes.

DC

#4 garyfrogeye

garyfrogeye

• 627 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 19:25

No David, I'll be there in my editorial capacity.
Are you welcoming visitors to Garage 2 or will Red Bill security have a tight cordon keeping you from your adoring public

#5 Bauble

Bauble

• 1,040 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:27

It would appear that TNF will be poorly represented at this meeting, or people are not anxious to meet bauble, and get lumbered.

#6 Suzy

Suzy

• 1,099 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 09:31

I'm afraid I'm giving this one a miss too. I wasn't terribly keen on the last MGCC Live meetings I attended. Anyway, I am minus transport until I collect my new car on Saturday evening.

#7 JMH

JMH

• 62 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 15:37

Bauble,
I'll be there all weekend from the Friday, not Racing or Sprinting, just California Cupping, Chin Wagging & a spot of Beer Drinking, but not necessarily in that order. Any earlier FF2000 related stuff, I'll gladly take off your hands. :clap:
JH

#8 Derwent Motorsport

Derwent Motorsport

• 860 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 17:50

I am there all weekend.
Car 66 based in garage 8 if anyone wants to come and say hello.

#9 Bauble

Bauble

• 1,040 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:35

Bauble,
I'll be there all weekend from the Friday, not Racing or Sprinting, just California Cupping, Chin Wagging & a spot of Beer Drinking, but not necessarily in that order. Any earlier FF2000 related stuff, I'll gladly take off your hands. :clap:
JH

Hope this is not too late, look out for the 'Bauble Badge.

#10 garyfrogeye

garyfrogeye

• 627 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 13:54

How can we recognise it unless we've seen it. Or is it thast obvious?

Edited by garyfrogeye, 25 June 2011 - 13:54.

#11 Stephen W

Stephen W

• 15,585 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:42

There were several MGs at Aintree on Saturday doing the Jack Neal Memorial Sprint. Several will be at today's Silverstone meeting.

:wave:

#12 CoulthardD

CoulthardD

• 210 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 18:51

Nice to see Gary, and many thanks to Bauble for the great picture, hot off the press!

DC