Photo

Hefty price increase with Autosport subscription Renewal (PRINT)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tuboscocca

Tuboscocca

• 1,324 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 16:27

Hello

maybe I'm wrong here.Got a renewal letter for Autosport PRINT magazine to Germany.
Price increase to 2009 (where I renewed for two years) is a hefty 56 Percent (yes fifty six).

Has any one else encountered the same expiriences??

Should the PRINT now be phased out in favour for DIGITAL???

Best regards Michael

Advertisement

#2 fernandofan2001

fernandofan2001

• 44 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 17:47

Hello

maybe I'm wrong here.Got a renewal letter for Autosport PRINT magazine to Germany.
Price increase to 2009 (where I renewed for two years) is a hefty 56 Percent (yes fifty six).

Has any one else encountered the same expiriences??

Should the PRINT now be phased out in favour for DIGITAL???

Best regards Michael

Probably an initiative with the cost of recycling, use of paper etc.

To be honest, i no longer buy magazines. i used to, but the simple fact that there is a million more stories and reports in real time on the internet, having to wait every thursday is just not an option in a fast moving, social media time that were in. They are outdated and old fashioned, let alone alot of free sources.

Still got every autosport from 05 and 06 though.

#3 Tuboscocca

Tuboscocca

• 1,324 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 19:49

Probably an initiative with the cost of recycling, use of paper etc.

To be honest, i no longer buy magazines. i used to, but the simple fact that there is a million more stories and reports in real time on the internet, having to wait every thursday is just not an option in a fast moving, social media time that were in. They are outdated and old fashioned, let alone alot of free sources.

Still got every autosport from 05 and 06 though.

Fernandofan

thanks for your opinion...
I'm still old fashioned and like to read paper magazines. You are of course right--informations are in realtime on the net, that I read too..
But was just interested what is the reason behind this politics? If they really want to 'educate' their readers--great idea!! But which money will buy their pints???

BTW have the MAGS since 1964!!

Best regards Michael