Photo

Euroboss/Boss

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 16:42

Now the series that started in the UK is now buried (replaced by BossGP but that's another story) a thread of pictures and memories would be interesting. The series started in 1996 as basically Libre and had some obscure cars and drivers compete. The series also visited Mallory Park, Oulton and Castle Combe just before noise and safety regulations became too draconion.....

Edited by Thundersport, 20 July 2011 - 16:44.

Advertisement

#2 Allen Brown

Allen Brown

• 5,540 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 16:56

I didn't know it had gone. Is Mr Cowman connected with the successor?

#3 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 18:10

I didn't know it had gone. Is Mr Cowman connected with the successor?

No. We'll steer clear of all those goings on in this thread if thats ok.

#4 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 20:40

EuroBOSS, (as I know it) has visited Donington on occasion and thrown up some good races :up: . Sadly, in the last couple of years, the entrant level has dropped a bit :| . I remember grids full of all sorts of Big Openwheel Single Seaters, including F1 Benettons, Jordans, Tyrrells, Indycars, F3000s with big motors :love: . Terry Sayles who races in the HFO with an Osella, also has a Dallara F3000 that he has been trying out maybe with a view to race later :D .
Memory-wise, Scott Mansell in the Benetton was AWSOME :smoking: , extrememly fast wherever he went. Another man fast in a Benetton was Nigel Greensall :wave: , starting last on the grid at Donington :well: , taking the lead after the 4th lap ;) , going into the gravel at Coppice on the 7th lap :| (also setting fastest race lap at the same time!!!! :eek: ) and lapping all but 2nd place man Klaas Zwaart by the flag :love: . Another memory that sticks in the memory was the fast and very good looking Jody Hemming :love: (hello JH!! :kiss: ) in the Buzzin Hornet Jordan :smoking: .
Other cars to frequent the grids were the F1 Footwork, the odd Minardi and some of the other F1 cars of the 90s that have otherwise disappeared. The cars are out there somehwere but until we see bigger grids again the memories will have to do. Ho...Hum...

#5 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 21:24

The series certainly did throw up some "names"! In the early days the series was a refuge camp for the defunct British F3000/F2 series with the likes of the Worswicks, David Mercer, Nigel Smith and Klaus Panchrz running in Boss. Other quick young guys were Freds son Earl Goddard and Scott Mansell, the young ladies were Sarah Kavanagh and Jodie Hemming.
Some old guys who should have known better raced as well.........Tony Trimmer, Perry Mcarthey, Phil Andrews, Paul Stoddart, Mike Gascoyne, Francois Migault, Siggi Brunn, Karl Heinz Becker (who is still racing) and Harri Toivenen.
Perhaps the affable Peter Morley who lurks on here could persuade Roger to contribute?

Edited by Thundersport, 20 July 2011 - 23:49.

#6 Rob

Rob

• 9,223 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 22:07

I saw BOSS supporting the Formula Ford Festival one year. Tony Worswick was making the Indy circuit look rather small indeed in his Jordan.

#7 Andrew Kitson

Andrew Kitson

• 2,535 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 00:50

In 2007 I think it was, the Euroboss gang came to Snetterton at a BRSCC meeting, very much a last minute thing, hence entries were a bit thin. Klaas Zwart destroyed the opposition in his Ascari, formerly known as a 1997 Benetton. This was the recent 1.9mile Snetterton of course before the changes. Klaas did a 54s lap to put it on pole, he told me traffic got in the way so he could not warm the tyres properly and thought a 50sec lap was on the cards with a good lap. 163mph on the apex of Coram..bet that gave the neck muscles a work out! With no disrespect to Klaas, the mind boggles what a current F1 car would have done at a proper test and with a professional racing driver in it rather than a businessman. However his outright lap record of 56-something stood forever until the circuit changes.

#8 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 2,263 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:10

The series certainly did throw up some "names"! In the early days the series was a refuge camp for the defunct British F3000/F2 series with the likes of the Worswicks, David Mercer, Nigel Smith and Klaus Panchrz running in Boss. Other quick young guys were Freds son Earl Goddard and Scott Mansell, the young ladies were Sarah Kavanagh and Jodie Hemming.
Some old guys who should have known better raced as well.........Tony Trimmer, Perry Mcarthey, Phil Andrews, Paul Stoddart, Mike Gascoyne, Francois Migault, Siggi Brunn, Karl Heinz Becker (who is still racing) and Harri Toivenen.
Perhaps the affable Peter Morley who lurks on here could persuade Roger to contribute?

I can try but it might require me to provide him with a telephone helpdesk servce.... Roger's computer skills aren't the best!

#9 TonyS2

TonyS2

• 41 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 13:56

I used to really enjoy watching this series, and saw it at Brands Hatch a few times and also Thruxton one time. The first time I saw it at Brands Hatch might have been the occasion when Mike Gascoyne was racing - possibly in one of the very quick Tyrells owned by Paul Stoddart. Some of my best memories are seeing and hearing Klaas Zwart going round Brands in his glorious V12 1995 Ferrari 412-T2. Spine-tingling noise, and also one of the best looking F1 cars of the modern era in my mind.
Probably the best memory I have is gaining access to the pits as a guest of Sarah Kavanagh's team. I can't remember the name of the guy who used to manage her now, but I had made a small donation to their efforts once and he had said I could just come and meet them in the pits. Took a while to talk my way past the paddock marshall but once in, my girlfriend and I were able to chat to Sarah, hang about in the garage, and were also stood between Sarah's garage, and neighbouring Klaas Zwart's just when the cars were going out for a session. That V12 Ferrari and Sarah's Jordan driving out each side of us was a memory that lingers ! :)

Edited by TonyS2, 22 July 2011 - 12:21.

#10 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 17:16

It`s quite amazing that when we start talking/discussing things how many names we tend to forget (must be my age!!). The Worswicks and Goddards along with Sarah Kavanagh and Karl Heinz Becker amongst the others already mentioned are ones that have nudged my memory banks. Incidentally, I was told at one of the F1 events that the EuroBoss series sticks to mainland European circuits because the UK venues are rather more `expensive` to race at.
That said - there still remains in the UK, a vast ammount of machinery that could make up the numbers in such a series. I do hope that we see these guys out again soon though, the youngsters need to know what proper racing cars look like and sound like.

#11 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 17:38

?

Bit harsh on Phil Andrews to call him old when he would have been only in his early 30s when he won from the back of the grid at Donington....

PAR

#12 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 17:44

Memory-wise, Scott Mansell in the Benetton was AWSOME :smoking: , extrememly fast wherever he went.

Is this the same driver/car combination?

Posted Image

From Mallory Park testing earlier this year

PAR

#13 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 20:41

Is this the same driver/car combination?

Posted Image

From Mallory Park testing earlier this year

PAR

Nearly Phil; Scotts identical car went to the US that B197 is Marijn Van Kalmthouts ex Ascari car he races in BossGP run by Scotts father Kevin.

I think Mr Andrews must of been 40 or older when he raced for Zwart in Euroboss?

Edited by Thundersport, 21 July 2011 - 20:42.

#14 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 20:50

Pink Snail that is my understanding as well about the UK circuits along with noise issues; also the new series is run by 4 Dutchman. There are at least half a dozen race ready but dormant F1 cars in the UK because the cost of running them is mind blowing although Worswick and Eddie Mclurg have made appearences this year.

TonyS2 Gascoyne was in one of Paul Stoddarts 3 European Aviation Tyrrells along with Nigel Greensall/Bob Berridge, Zwarts V12 Ferrari did sound awesome unfortunantly he tends not to bring it out much after having a "bump" in it at Grahim Hill bend Brands a few years ago.

Snetterton 2007 was thin on entrants but lots of fun; as Phil says Zwart round there was really something to behold.........other memories for me were wearing a pair of trainers out push starting Eddie Mclurgs Arrows and Jodie having a huge and very scary spin at Coram at about 150mph!

Edited by Thundersport, 21 July 2011 - 21:07.

#15 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,607 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 20:58

Bit harsh on Phil Andrews to call him old when he would have been only in his early 30s when he won from the back of the grid at Donington....

I think Mr Andrews must of been 40 or older when he raced for Zwart in Euroboss?

According to one of ReWind's birthday listings Phil Andrews was born on 20th December 1966, so ... ?

#16 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 21:11

According to one of ReWind's birthday listings Phil Andrews was born on 20th December 1966, so ... ?

Just checked it was 2002 so I was doing him a injustice!

#17 David Lawson

David Lawson

• 968 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 22:22

I think this is Scott Mansell, I took this picture at the CSMA meeting at Brands Hatch in 2004 and he was scarily fast through Kidney (as I still call it) on the club circuit.

Posted Image

David

#18 Rob29

Rob29

• 3,582 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:05

Did anyone ever discover what happened to Sarah Kavanagh or her car? Website has not been updated for several years.I was a 'supporter' as well about 10 years ago-went to a race at Zolder by Eurostar only for her not being able to race due to wrong tyres.

#19 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:24

Must invest in a great deal of male grooming products :rotfl:

PAR

Advertisement

#20 doc knutsen

doc knutsen

• 734 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:40

PAR

Ditto, I think, for Perry McCarthy who impressed me a great deal when my team did some of the late-season races in 1997 (Mondello and Oulton Park, using my Reynard 90 which I converted to run a BDT engine). Perry was very fast compared to the BOSS regulars, starting from the back of the grid at Mondello and getting into the lead inside two laps iirc. Perry was in an F3000 Lola of 1990 vintage, running a 3.5 DFR.

Edited by doc knutsen, 22 July 2011 - 08:40.

#21 TonyS2

TonyS2

• 41 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:28

TonyS2 Gascoyne was in one of Paul Stoddarts 3 European Aviation Tyrrells along with Nigel Greensall/Bob Berridge, Zwarts V12 Ferrari did sound awesome unfortunantly he tends not to bring it out much after having a "bump" in it at Grahim Hill bend Brands a few years ago.

Thanks for that. I thought it was one of those Tyrells he was in. Can't remember how Mike got on, but they were very fast in the capable hands of Greensall and Berridge as I recall.

I'm fairly sure that Zwart had at least two Ferrari 412 T2 chassis, one ex Berger, and one ex Alesi. Not sure how many engines he had though, but as you say he more often used his Benettons -which is why it was such a treat when he did bring the V12 out to play !

#22 TonyS2

TonyS2

• 41 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:38

Did anyone ever discover what happened to Sarah Kavanagh or her car? Website has not been updated for several years.I was a 'supporter' as well about 10 years ago-went to a race at Zolder by Eurostar only for her not being able to race due to wrong tyres.

I'm not sure, but just remembered the name of the guy who was her manager, Mike Magan. She was a very good driver, and back in those days there did seem to be a bit of momentum and some sort of chance that she might get an F1 test. I think she did actually have some sort of fitness evaluation with Mclaren. Seem to remember there was also some talk of a test with the Jaguar F1 team but I don't think it ever happened. Not sure if it was all just clever marketing, but I gave up checking her website years ago, as quite often news would appear on there about what she was going to be doing, and then it never happened. Shame as she had potential, and would appear to have been very marketable too ! Maybe the F1 world was just too conservative to have taken the chance.

#23 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 16:35

Yeah, it`s a shame the two girls who raced in EuroBOSS didn`t get a chance to test a period F1 car. They were both quite useful in their respective mounts - both Jordans IIRC, Jody`s was in the traditional yellow and Sarah`s was in black & red, I have some photos of it in the paddock at the Jordan 10th birthday at Donington. That weekend, Mike Gascoyne drove the Tyrrell (Nokia sponsored) Yamaha that he designed (first time a designer drove his car!), Nigel Greensall drove `that` race and the Benettons were on the up with Klaas Zwaart showing well. It was a couple of years later after he developed Race Resort Ascari that he changed the colour scheme and renamed the cars Acsari.
I would love to get over to the Hockenheim Ring some time in the future when the HFO and EuroBOSS appear on the same bill, normally named the Jim Clarke revival meeting at the start of the season. One thing that always struck me was the friendliness of all those involved in EuroBOSS, mechanics and drivers alike alsways willing to have a chat and let you have a good look around the cars - woithout getting under their feet!!

#24 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 17:37

I think this is Scott Mansell, I took this picture at the CSMA meeting at Brands Hatch in 2004 and he was scarily fast through Kidney (as I still call it) on the club circuit.

Posted Image

David

A couple from Mallory Testing 2010....

Posted Image

Posted Image

PAR

#25 Phil Rainford

Phil Rainford

• 5,302 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 17:43

Yeah, it`s a shame the two girls who raced in EuroBOSS didn`t get a chance to test a period F1 car. They were both quite useful in their respective mounts - both Jordans IIRC, Jody`s was in the traditional yellow and Sarah`s was in black & red, I have some photos of it in the paddock at the Jordan 10th birthday at Donington. That weekend, Mike Gascoyne drove the Tyrrell (Nokia sponsored) Yamaha that he designed (first time a designer drove his car!), Nigel Greensall drove `that` race and the Benettons were on the up with Klaas Zwaart showing well. It was a couple of years later after he developed Race Resort Ascari that he changed the colour scheme and renamed the cars Acsari.

I remember that meeting well

Jordan had their two current F1 cars out and the aim was to break the lap record.

However in order that they did not contravene the FIA Testing Ban they were only allowed to do one flying lap at a time Not only did they struggle to get near the lap record they could not match the Boss times :rotfl:

It was only when the cars were wheeled back into the garage and the Honda engineers plugged in their laptops did matters improve ;)

PAR

Edited by Phil Rainford, 22 July 2011 - 17:55.

#26 simonlewisbooks

simonlewisbooks

• 2,118 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 20:14

When the series visited Castle Combe in 1997 it didn't produce a big grid - well, tiny actually - but it did leave an everlasting lap record (130.93mph) for the old layout.
It also left a heck of an impression on those of us who were watching. Pity it was never repeated.

Posted Image
Nigel Greensall's Tyrrell - my god he was quick!

Posted Image
Klaus Panchryz (Reynard) and Simon Barker (Tyrrell) & Duncan Gray (Reynard)

The only other finisher was Matt Mortlock's 3.5 Reynard ...the only other STARTER was Nigel Worswick's Lola F3000 which spun off on lap 1.

#27 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 20:43

Talking of records I think Scott Mansell holds the record for being the youngest driver to race a Formula 3000 car at 17. Mike Gascoyne was more than competent in his own designed Tyrrell. The EJ10 party was a fantastic meeting with a 25 car grid a couple of memories that I recall; a gentleman who shall remain annonymous starting in the pitlane in his Eurobrun blasting out once the grid had past and promptly spinning at Redgate! Also on the 1st lap the fast and amiable Johan Rajamaki tangling wheels with Stoddart and Worswick at the top of the Craners and spearing off in to the concrete wall at huge speed. Another sad note was that it was the last meeting John Nicol of the BRSCC ran before passing away. :cry:

Does anyone know if Euroboss still hold the outright lap record at Mallory park with Rajamaki?

Edited by Thundersport, 22 July 2011 - 20:45.

#28 bsc

bsc

• 127 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 21:25

Does anyone know if Euroboss still hold the outright lap record at Mallory park with Rajamaki?

Yes.

From memory BOSS racers also hold the lap records at Thruxton (Earl Goddard), Silverstone National (Scott Mansell), the 'old' Donington National (Scott Mansell, again) and the snappily named Rockingham International Circuit (Long) (Tony Worswick).

#29 Jesper O. Hansen

Jesper O. Hansen

• 582 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:04

An assortment of single seaters, mainly from Euro Boss, were in Copenhagen for the Copenhagen Classic Grand Prix five or six years ago. It was only run as a demo race, as the circuit was too dangerous to race for these cars! A methanol burning Indy Lights car was kept the marshall alert, as in case of fire it had to be dosed with water rather than foam.
Five Formula 1 cars ran in similar demo runs in Aarhus this spring and had one of their runs cancelled due to rain. Here's some pictures: http://www.facebook....2851.1663639302

Jesper

#30 taylov

taylov

• 624 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 13:31

Found some snaps I took at Donington in July 1998 when the EuroBoss cars supported the World Sportscars (Ferrari 333 and the like). The rather washed out look is the fault of my cr*p scanner, sorry.

Tony

#1 Nigel Greensall's Tyrell
Posted Image

#2 Tony Worswick's Jordan which had a big accident with one of the Footworks on the first lap.
Posted Image

#7 Mortlock's Footwork
Posted Image

#21 Campbell's Toleman
Posted Image

#25 John Henderson's Lola-Buick
Posted Image

The European Aviation/Tyrell/Paul Stoddart team
Posted Image

#31 simonlewisbooks

simonlewisbooks

• 2,118 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 13:40

When BOSS was first mooted I talked with a seemingly rather wealthy car dealer from somewhere near Coventry who had a Footwork-Porsche (minus engine) which he planned on running. He wasn't going to drive it himself but I got the impression he was one of the driving-forces behind the series. I think his name was Mark. Does that ring any bells and did the car ever appear ?

#32 taylov

taylov

• 624 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 14:25

Euroboss returned to Donington in 1999 again supporting the Sports Prototypes.

Tony

#4 Rob Gray's Tyrell 023
Posted Image

#10 Eddie McLurg's Dallara
Posted Image

#13 Dave Shelton's Benetton
Posted Image

Another of the European Aviation cars, possibly Stoddart' s 024.
Posted Image

#33 Formula Once

Formula Once

• 868 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 14:48

Mike Gascoyne drove the Tyrrell (Nokia sponsored) Yamaha that he designed (first time a designer drove his car!)

Patrick Head drove FW06 back in 1978.

#34 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 17:57

Patrick did indeed drive the Williams, however, Mike `raced` the Tyrrell in EuroBOSS, did PH race the Williams? Still nice to know that the designers get chance to. Would be interesting to see Adrian Newey in a Red Bull seeing as he can `pedal` a racecar .....

#35 John Ginger

John Ginger

• 224 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 18:06

When BOSS was first mooted I talked with a seemingly rather wealthy car dealer from somewhere near Coventry who had a Footwork-Porsche (minus engine) which he planned on running. He wasn't going to drive it himself but I got the impression he was one of the driving-forces behind the series. I think his name was Mark. Does that ring any bells and did the car ever appear ?

This must be about the same time I went to pick-up a Range Rover for service and as I drove into the farm yard, I

was fairly surprised to see a Footwork air box on top of a rubbish heap in the corner

When I enquired, I was told I would be shown later, and sure enough an outbuilding was opened to reveal a couple of

Footwork chassis and numerous associated items, including a dummy dressed in a Stefan Johannson race suit and

helmet

On another occassion, the Range-Rover had a bare Cosworth V8 block rattling around in the boot

It was the Father I was dealing with, he said his son was a Porsche fanatic and was off to Japan shortly to track

down one of the few remaining, original engines that existed at that time, don't know what the outcome was

He also told me that his son was involved in a new series for ex F1 stuff, and had scared himself while spinning

from a straight line whilst running one of the cars at an airfield

IIRC the chaps name was Mark Haddon, he was definately involved in the Motor trade in the Coventry area, at that

time

Don't remember if the car(s) ever ran, if they did, it would have probably been with Cosworth V8 power and other driver(s)

#36 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 22:01

From memory the Mclurg Dallara is now with and being raced by Terry Sayles. Worswick collided with Rajamaki at the old hairpin and rolled the Jordan which he still races and I believe Mortlock still has his Arrows. The car rings a bell Andrew Haddon? I don't think the cars ran but I think I know where they went and then did run. Great pics Taylov brings back some memories has anyone got any pics of the late Bernie Harris's scary looking Lola Indycar of 1985 vintage fitted!? with a DFR?

Edited by Thundersport, 16 August 2011 - 22:02.

#37 simonlewisbooks

simonlewisbooks

• 2,118 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:15

Mark Haddon, thats the name! Thanks.
I also remember him saying negotiations were going on about an original Porsche engine.
Did any of those ill-fated V12s ever escape 'captivity', I wonder?

#38 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 18:46

It is correct about the Dallara of McLurg fame. Terry Sayles does own and drive it and JRT Belgium run it for him as they also look after the Osella F1 in HFO for Terry. I spoke with Jean (JRT) at Brands Hatch and he said that Terry will race it in anger later and has had a couple of testing sessions with it on track over race weekends this year. IIRC the Footwork car made an appearance in the EuroBOSS race at Donington in May/June time in 2007. That`s when Jody Hemming was racing the Jordan and (IIRC) was almost matching the times set by the Jordan team in 2001 at the Jordan 10th birthday bash!!! It was believed that JH was worthy of a test in current F1 machinery at the time and could have been quite competitive...oh well!
It is a real shame we don`t see more of the `used` F1 cars being made available to people who can afford to race them (probably down to software). EurobOSS does actually warrant more publicity though to get the punters in....

#39 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 20:49

I have to differ about with you Pink Snail at how quick Jodie was I think she was competent rather than very quick and this was subsequently found in a season of FPA. I amd pretty sure no Porsche V12s escaped captivity, I think the serires was seriously underated in the press and rarely attracted many spectators unless it was billed with a promoted meeting, there was/is huge potencial for it if it was marketed properly.

Advertisement

#40 Pink Snail

Pink Snail

• 521 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 22:59

Okie dokie there! I am only going off memory and it`s not what it used to be :rolleyes: . Maybe at the time (no disrespect to Jody :kiss: ) there were a few people talking the situation up so as to attract more attention to EuroBOSS :confused: . IMO, the series is good enough and has some rather diverse machinery competing to make the action popular with most single seater fans.
Indycars, F3000, F1 and others competing together can be entertaining. At Brands in July 39 cars of varying types started the Derek Bell Trophy and thrilled no end. The noise was awesome aswell!! Thirty odd big engined single seaters thrashing it out would be brilliant.....wouldn`t it? Who needs F1 with a paltry 22 cars that are starting to sound like a swarm of wasps buzzing around. Maybe that`s why I enjoy HFO/Masters F1 - all those cossies and the occasional Ferrari V12 .... :smoking:

#41 DN5

DN5

• 464 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:43

Article in FTs How to Spend It magazine about old F1 cars and historic racing.

Geoff

#42 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 20:47

Found this little gem gives us all the names of Libre/Boss drivers from 1987-2006 http://www.gdecarli....p?var1=4&var2=2
There are a few "names" in there that I had forgotten about.

#43 km1164

km1164

• 82 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:35

From memory the Mclurg Dallara is now with and being raced by Terry Saylestotally incorrect terry bought his own car he had his car same time my father had his car I've now sold it to usa

#44 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 23:34

Thread Bump! Did anyone have a pic of Bernie Harris Lola?

#45 HistoryFan

HistoryFan

• 7,854 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 16:36

mansell.jpg

David

what car is that?

#46 HistoryFan

HistoryFan

• 7,854 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 16:36

does anyone have full standings of all euro boss years with what drivers drove what car?

I heard that in Donington 2001 there was a race with almost 30 cars on the grid.

#47 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,607 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 17:42

what car is that?

Benetton B197-Judd V10, I believe.

#48 Thundersports

Thundersports

• 612 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 01:03

Benetton B197-Judd V10, I believe.

Correct.

Historyfan yes the 2001 meeting had a huge entry i'll add more soon but it included Siggi Brun in a Dallara!

#49 HistoryFan

HistoryFan

• 7,854 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 19:57

I especially need the results from 2004 to 2009

#50 Radoye

Radoye

• 3,372 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 20:41

I especially need the results from 2004 to 2009

Here's 2004: http://www.dlg.speed...4/euroboss.html