Photo

BS Automotive sticker needed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 2,263 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 16:31

Having just taken the Danner March 85B F3000 to be painted I'm going to have to start stickering it up fairly soon.
I can sort out the normal stickers (Koni, Bridgestone etc) but I don't have an example of the BS Automotive sticker that was on the cockpit sides and nose (it appears to be blue text on a white background).
An original sticker would of course be perfect but failing that a decent picture would enable me to make them up.
I tried Bob Sparshott and someone else who worked at BS but those leads died out.
Can anyone help???
Thank you
Peter

Advertisement

#2 Giraffe

Giraffe

• 7,316 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 16:41

Peter, I know and am in contact with John Woodington who was a director of BS. What are the dimensions of the sticker you are looking for? I can contact him on your behalf & he may be able to help.

#3 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,604 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 17:38

John is a member of this forum, although he hasn't checked in here since May:

http://forums.autosp...?showuser=17698

#4 Giraffe

Giraffe

• 7,316 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 17:40

I've copied post #1 to John with a message. :wave:

#5 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 2,263 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 21:33

Peter, I know and am in contact with John Woodington who was a director of BS. What are the dimensions of the sticker you are looking for? I can contact him on your behalf & he may be able to help.

Hopefully you'll be able to contact him, since i've only got a picture that only shows half a sticker i can only guess at the size which would be around 2 x 3 inches.
Thanks
Peter

#6 Peter Morley

Peter Morley

• 2,263 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:38

So as to bump this I've got another query.

Any idea what happened to the 'Monk box' rev-limiters, I think they were FIA supplied and presumably returned to the FIA, but did any perhaps escape and fall into someone's memorabilia collection?