Williams 2012 - FW34 Renault

• Please log in to reply
3953 replies to this topic

#451 Disgrace

Disgrace
  • RC Forum Host

• 10,362 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 17:25

Not too sure if it makes sense, if you get Kubica and caught Medical giants into Williams portfolio this can be a great hit for new generation. The one raise from the edge of health and to beat it with... Should be appealing?

Posted Image

Advertisement

#452 Scorf

Scorf

• 205 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 20:23

Well, my first post of what I hope will be a better year for Williams.

So hope all you Williams fans had a good New Year and fingers crossed that the car, drivers and team have a better year!

:up:

:up: :up:

#453 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 20:57

Posted Image

A Happy New Year :lol:

I guess I was dreamin... :smoking:

#454 GSF1

GSF1

• 98 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 23:59

I'm just curious what effect this has on investors and shareholder of Williams, I think this is a time that Adam Parr needs to show some leadership, there is a lot of speculation and a lot of doubt about Williams F1's financial health, And this is the last thing any company that has been floated wants hanging around them. I know last year Adam said that Williams was in 'rude health' but the loss of the title sponsor and the rest of their portfolio over the last couple of years, must have potential shakeholders and shareholders running for cover. When will Adam Parr stand up and deliver and be the man to put some of these issues to rest. I have a feeling he is just another Sam, OVERRATED.

#455 Sanman59

Sanman59

• 268 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 00:06

Autosport reports that Williams "are in advanced negotiations with another telecom company", after the team has confirmed -we all knew already- that they've split with AT&T.

All points to Embratel and Bruno Senna

:eek:

#456 Meanbeakin

Meanbeakin

• 539 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 03:53

To think, this was once the seat Kimi was supposed to be getting.

#457 naca

naca

• 17 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:12

actually joe saward is suggesting it will be qtel, the Qatar national telecommunications company. Since williams is getting quite a bit of sponsorship from qatar this makes sense.

One rumour doing the rounds at the moment is that Williams may end up with title sponsorship from Qtel, the Qatar national telecommunications company. This makes a great deal of sense. The Qtel Group is a fixed and mobile telecommunications operator, operating in Qatar, Indonesia, Kuwait and Iraq. It has a customer base of 82 million and is present in 17 countries. Its stated aim is to be a global player by 2020 and it is busy growing its assets in the emerging markets of Asia, the Middle East and Africa. It is developing a broadband network called wi-tribe.

A key focus area in its strategy is a scheme called mHealth, which uses advanced mobile technology to provide medical updates and alerts for individuals and organizations. This is similar in many respects to some of the work that is being done by McLaren Applied Technology, based on its experience gained in F1. Williams could be very helpful in this respect.

As it grows Qtel is becoming more and more involved in sponsorships, notably last year with the 12th Arab Games.

To make it even better, the company has a logo in blue and white, which would fit in very nicely with Williams’s usual livery.

#458 GSF1

GSF1

• 98 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:51

I hope this is the case, a solid banking firm and expanding telco could be a great thing, hoping they will announce something sooner not later, all this negativity has been going on for too long, and some positive news would make a nice change. RB to stay be for one final season would be a good start

#459 Petroltorque

Petroltorque

• 1,892 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:13

actually joe saward is suggesting it will be qtel, the Qatar national telecommunications company. Since williams is getting quite a bit of sponsorship from qatar this makes sense.

Sounds like speculation on Saward's part. The problem with his blog is that should challenge his opinion in a civil manner he plays the " i am an F1 journalist card". You will note that there was also talk of a QNB tie-up. I would question the business to business synergies of Qtel and F1 markets.

Edited by Petroltorque, 05 January 2012 - 06:14.

Advertisement

#460 GSF1

GSF1

• 98 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:30

Sounds like speculation on Saward's part. The problem with his blog is that should challenge his opinion in a civil manner he plays the " i am an F1 journalist card". You will note that there was also talk of a QNB tie-up. I would question the business to business synergies of Qtel and F1 markets.

why? has worked for many other telecommunication providers and related businesses

#461 Scorf

Scorf

• 205 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:33

Seems to me they are an emerging company looking to raise their global profile...hence F1 exposure, perfectly logical I would have said.

My remote reading of the situation would be to suggest that QTEL will sponsor Williams instead of QNB, not as well as,

After all, are these not all Qatari state companies? with the money coming from the same goverment source??

#462 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 09:05

Not too sure if it makes sense, if you get Kubica and caught Medical giants into Williams portfolio this can be a great hit for new generation. The one raise from the edge of health and to beat it with... Should be appealing?

A key focus area in its strategy is a scheme called mHealth, which uses advanced mobile technology to provide medical updates and alerts for individuals and organizations. This is similar in many respects to some of the work that is being done by McLaren Applied Technology, based on its experience gained in F1. Williams could be very helpful in this respect.

:love:

Woooops!! It was nto oo far AS i thought it may have been.... :smoking:

I kinda recall Saward writing that AT-T deal was a kind of smart deal where AT&T paid relatively smaller amount for being the title backer of the team... can't recall the details of it and neither the amount which was spoken then. It has been log time since so the condition may have been altered...

Edited by One, 05 January 2012 - 09:07.

#463 SpeedRacer`

SpeedRacer`

• 787 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:17

James Allen reporting that Barrichello is favoured by Williams' engineers but he has had disagreements with Adam Parr. Sutil only wanting a one-year deal seems to be his main problem.

#464 highdownforce

highdownforce

• 3,681 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 15:02

So... Pink Williams?

Edit:

[...] Sutil only wanting a one-year deal seems to be his main problem.

But, would this really be a problem?
AFAIK, Bottas will do 15 Friday practices this year, the Finn would a strong candidate for a 2013 seat, right?

Edit2:

[...] I would question the business to business synergies of Qtel and F1 markets.

Posted Image

Edited by highdownforce, 05 January 2012 - 18:20.

#465 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 17:57

excellent observation!

I assume that Bottas will be hated in to 2013 seat, should it be good for the team? Tell me!?

#466 Andy865

Andy865

• 2,447 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 18:14

wat

#467 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:04

excellent observation!

I assume that Bottas will be hated in to 2013 seat, should it be good for the team? Tell me!?

Sorry One, I think your English went a bit haywire there mate.

#468 jamiegc

jamiegc

• 2,429 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:22

AFAIK, Bottas will do 15 Friday practices this year, the Finn would a strong candidate for a 2013 seat, right?

With the PDVSA deal being deeply scrutinised in Venezuela, Maldonado is unlikely to get a 2013 season. Williams will want an experienced teammate alongside Bottas.

#469 race addicted

race addicted

• 19,732 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:25

Is it confirmed that Bottas will do 15 free practice sessions (Friday) this season? Just as Highdf says, this will groom him for '13 which would make Sutil's one-year deal fit just perfect. Same goes for Barrichello in just that sense, it's just that there's no way - atleast based on '11 - that he's as good and fast as Sutil.
On the other hand, if it's true Barrichello has gathered a sponsor-package bigger than Sutil's then it's probably tipping over to his side.

#470 Anderis

Anderis

• 2,670 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:40

Is it confirmed that Bottas will do 15 free practice sessions (Friday) this season?

Yes, it is. It was written on official Williams website when Maldonado and Bottas were confirmed for 2012.

#471 Petroltorque

Petroltorque

• 1,892 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:44

Is it confirmed that Bottas will do 15 free practice sessions (Friday) this season? Just as Highdf says, this will groom him for '13 which would make Sutil's one-year deal fit just perfect. Same goes for Barrichello in just that sense, it's just that there's no way - atleast based on '11 - that he's as good and fast as Sutil.
On the other hand, if it's true Barrichello has gathered a sponsor-package bigger than Sutil's then it's probably tipping over to his side.

Williams have confirmed Bottas' Friday participation at 15 races. I suspect the figure being suggested that Barrichello has raced is more speculation. I would think Senna is the more markettable prospect.

#472 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:55

Senna would not want just one year deal, isn't he?

Williams seems to think that Bottas cut the edge in 2013, so Rubens has more asset to transfer to the young son. My 2 cents.
How about the car front? It is January, Reno had chassis photo with Kimi issued.

#473 Sanman59

Sanman59

• 268 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:01

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/96902

"Senna downplays Williams rumours"

Maybe Bruno will be settling for that 3rd driver role at LRGP after all!

):

#474 kenny

kenny

• 2,028 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:07

http://www.autosport...rt.php/id/96902

"Senna downplays Williams rumours"

Maybe Bruno will be settling for that 3rd driver role at LRGP after all!

):

Well, yesterday evening there was a tweet van Eike Batista (don't know how reliable that is) but he said: yes, Bruno will race at Williams...and then 2-3 hours later Bruno released a statement that nothing is final etc...
don't know what to think of that...

#475 Tract1on

Tract1on

• 330 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:31

Well that is interesting indeed:

@eikebatista Boa noite Eike, poderia nos falar algo sobre o Bruno Senna na Williams?, obrigado pela atenção, abraço!!!!!

@marcoscubas10. Simples, ele vai correr pela Williams!

TRANSLATED:

@ eikebatista Eike, please tell us something about Bruno Senna at Williams?, thank you for your attention, hug !!!!!

@ marcoscubas10. Simple, he will run for Williams!

http://twitter.com/eikebatista
http://en.wikipedia....ki/Eike_Batista

Well, yesterday evening there was a tweet van Eike Batista (don't know how reliable that is) but he said: yes, Bruno will race at Williams...and then 2-3 hours later Bruno released a statement that nothing is final etc...
don't know what to think of that...

Edited by Tract1on, 06 January 2012 - 13:35.

#476 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:35

Som say...

Embratel podría asegurar un asiento a Bruno Senna en Williams

#477 g1n

g1n

• 877 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:35

From a marketing point of view it is no brainer for Williams to go with Senna name, especially now since they lost their main sponsor.

#478 marcoferrari

marcoferrari

• 2,004 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:50

From a marketing point of view it is no brainer for Williams to go with Senna name, especially now since they lost their main sponsor.

But just his name will not bring them good results... Senna was a big dissapointment this year, especially in races... He had a massive chance to shine at Spa and Interlagos, but he just didn t use it and failed... He cracked under pressure... He is no 20 years old youngster anymore, he is not blindingly fast, he is not performing well under pressure... So why is he such a hot prospect for Parr? Again something I cannot understand... Maybe it is all about marketing, but is exactly that what should be the most important reason to stay on grid, when there are more skilled drivers around waiting for a seat?

Edited by marcoferrari, 06 January 2012 - 13:51.

#479 MustangSally

MustangSally

• 372 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 13:57

I disagree . . . the name combination instantly recalls the tragedy and the subsequent manslaughter charges. And personally I wouldn't want to tempt fate in any way.

As it happens, AT&T wasn't Williams main sponsor by a very long way, it was a cheap deal.

Advertisement

#480 gio66

gio66

• 1,431 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 14:04

He cracked under pressure...

At Interlagos the fourth gear cracked under pressure...

#481 FTATRWeSaluteYou

FTATRWeSaluteYou

• 473 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 14:12

Im sorry but Barrichello has had his time in F1. I dont want to see him in F1 just to round off his 20 years.

Williams was never seriously looking at Sutil. No team was after he got the boot out of FI. Hes been plodding around for years never showing anything but a well rounded lack of talent. At least Senna has shown glimpses of talent while at Renault. Outqualifying Petrov was very impressive considering having zero experience with pirellis, which all drivers agreed was the single most difficult thing to get their head around. Senna seemed to master this in an underperforming car and with a full season of testing and racing would have trounced Petrov and Heidfeld. Istead he was severely hampered by his lack of knowledge of Pirellis.

Hes the best choice for Williams. He brings Sponsorship and is the best choice in terms of talent.

Sutil has had years doing nothing, showing nothing, He seemed more interested on what Sunglasses to wear or which scarf would match his shoes than he was aboiut putting in some decent performances..

Hes out for Good. And F1 couldnt be better off.

#482 Tract1on

Tract1on

• 330 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 14:14

Spa was Bruno's first race back in F1 since HRT in 2010, what did people expect, pole position, fastest lap and to lap everyone twice during the race?
In a car he had hardly any experience at all he qualified a brilliant 7th at Spa, he had a problem at the first corner but you would expect this from someone with little experience in a new car.
Brazil he was also going well but had that racing incident with Schumacher.
I think he has shown good speed and more impressively he has shown he can learn very quickly....
At 28 he is certainly not too old, the primetime is in your early 30's, for example Mansell and Hill were both in their mid 30's when they were at their peak and lets not forget the great Schumacher is now 43!
I find all the negativity and inaccuracy on these forums extreemly tiring.. people just talk so much BS

But just his name will not bring them good results... Senna was a big dissapointment this year, especially in races... He had a massive chance to shine at Spa and Interlagos, but he just didn t use it and failed... He cracked under pressure... He is no 20 years old youngster anymore, he is not blindingly fast, he is not performing well under pressure... So why is he such a hot prospect for Parr? Again something I cannot understand... Maybe it is all about marketing, but is exactly that what should be the most important reason to stay on grid, when there are more skilled drivers around waiting for a seat?

Edited by Tract1on, 06 January 2012 - 14:16.

#483 Anderis

Anderis

• 2,670 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 15:36

That wasn't really a racing incident. That was Senna's mistake.

I think he has shown good speed and more impressively he has shown he can learn very quickly....

He has shown some flashes of speed in qualifying. But his racecraft was awful. IMO he was nowhere near as good as, for example Kobayashi in 2009, although had more experience and more races to show himself from the good side.

At 28 he is certainly not too old, the primetime is in your early 30's, for example Mansell and Hill were both in their mid 30's when they were at their peak and lets not forget the great Schumacher is now 43!

28 isn't too old to drive F1, but it's too late to prove himself. Only two drivers, who had started in F1 later than 25 old and won the race in last ten years were Webber and Kovalainen, and both have proved to lack something when they were competing against top team-mates in top cars. About Mansell and Hill, you could say about Fangio as well, who was still genious well after 40. But now F1 is different than it was in Mansell's and Hill's times, now you must start early to become very good, which is proved by records of all current and recent F1 drivers. The level in F1 is now bigger than ever, and younger people are learning faster, so it's obvious that starting when you're 27 you will never be as good as if you would start 21 for example.
And as a 28, Senna had shown absolutely no maturity during 2011 season, lapping incredibily inconsistently and doing mistakes always when there was a chance to have good race. He had almost full season at the worst team in the grid so he should value the chance he has got and show that he can bring car home without unnecessary accidents. Bit he didn't.

Williams was never seriously looking at Sutil. No team was after he got the boot out of FI. Hes been plodding around for years never showing anything but a well rounded lack of talent. At least Senna has shown glimpses of talent while at Renault. Outqualifying Petrov was very impressive considering having zero experience with pirellis, which all drivers agreed was the single most difficult thing to get their head around. Senna seemed to master this in an underperforming car and with a full season of testing and racing would have trounced Petrov and Heidfeld. Istead he was severely hampered by his lack of knowledge of Pirellis.

Petrov has proved to be below average F1 driver, so outqualifying him isn't enough to say that somebody is really good. Senna had more experience and more time to prove himself at Renault, than Kobayashi in Toyota, but didn't make anywhere near as good job in the races as Kamui. There is no evidence that he would trounced Heidfeld and he didn't prove that he can be consistently faster than Petrov in the races any time. And Petrov is even worse than some people think, Heidfeld was finishing in front of him almost every time when he was able to bring the car home, and only bad luck of Nick caused that Vitaly was close to him in terms of points.

Can't see Senna as a better option than Rubens or Sutil, even if both aren't really top drivers at the moment. From racing side, it makes no sence for me to hire Senna. If you assume that Sutil or Rubens aren't good enough, I can see more potential in Bottas, Alguersuari or d'Ambrosio (who matched Glock's race pace this season, I know what I'm talking about cause I have cheked lap times race by race between Timo and Jerome) or whoever who is younger and has promising racing record outside of F1. But unfortunately, Parr will take the decision, and he is more a businessman, so anything is possible.

#484 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 15:41

Some argments in row:

1. Rubens is not just cruising around.
2. He is a winner, and sow Ferrari winning, Battled with WDC Button, Schumacher
3. He brought money, if rumore is correct, so Rubens has marketing value.
4. Rubens will leave almost his all to Bottas, upon conitioned by the team for his drive.

1. Senna is not too young, but younger than Rbens
2. Not sure how hungry Senna is, perhaps Botta will be hungrier.
3. He has got money and marketing potential, tho not sure how big.
4. Unsure the trade offs comparing to Bottas.
5. i donno if Senna runs quicker than the expectation of engineers by means of setting up the car well.

They are almost equal in terms of over all rating to me. Senna has more future, Rubens has more knowledge.

Team got to develop this season, meaning that 2012 is a preparation year for 2013 with Bottas and Pastor, if PDVSA is still available for 2013. Apparently it all become different if Kubica is suddenly available for 2012 drive.

#485 Sevach

Sevach

• 966 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 15:41

At this point, i just would like the team to come out and say who is driving for them, i don't even care who, this has been going on for too long.
The cards have to be on the table at this point.

#486 One

One

• 6,527 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 15:49

There is no reason to do so until everything is sorted out.

- It looks like Williams wil lose little if they misses out on Senna, as Rubens or Sutil is still available.
- There are several more options to pursuit including ex-STR driver and Bottas.
- Sponsor front is still rolling and no decision nor news has been released, for which choice of driver was the crucial element in the past.
- Team is building the car with new tech staff, meaning developments potentials will influence the drover choice as well.

I got more curious about Patrick's crits on Rubens tech ability. Could someone explain?

Edited by One, 06 January 2012 - 15:51.

#487 SpeedRacer`

SpeedRacer`

• 787 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 16:38

I got more curious about Patrick's crits on Rubens tech ability. Could someone explain?

He didn't criticise his tech ability, but he was getting tired of Barrichello complaining apparently.

#488 Sanman59

Sanman59

• 268 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 18:17

At this point, i just would like the team to come out and say who is driving for them, i don't even care who, this has been going on for too long.
The cards have to be on the table at this point.

Absolutely :up:

All this dithering makes them look Mickey Mouse and clueless.

:stoned:

#489 wewantourdarbyback

wewantourdarbyback

• 6,358 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 22:50

How? Have you seen the choice they have? They have no real rush now, there are so many drivers with F1 experience desperate for a drive.

#490 GSF1

GSF1

• 98 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 00:40

Spa was Bruno's first race back in F1 since HRT in 2010, what did people expect, pole position, fastest lap and to lap everyone twice during the race?
In a car he had hardly any experience at all he qualified a brilliant 7th at Spa, he had a problem at the first corner but you would expect this from someone with little experience in a new car.
I find all the negativity and inaccuracy on these forums extreemly tiring.. people just talk so much BS

Here Here, could put it any better, Senna did not have a terrible year, he did surprisingly well with no testing apart from a Simulator. Think some people in here think the real F1 is just like playing F1 2011, And if it is that easy well I'm 29 and just one my first world champion. hahahah. Give him a descent rack, Most comments on here are over exaggerated and most certainly unfounded.

#491 sidny

sidny

• 57 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:44

I'm thinking Ruby for the second seat and Senna as reserve. Nice twist that Barrichello will teach Senna a thing or 2 .

#492 Little Leaf

Little Leaf

• 1,072 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:36

I'm thinking Ruby for the second seat and Senna as reserve. Nice twist that Barrichello will teach Senna a thing or 2 .

Bottas is already confirmed as reserve/3rd driver.

He will drive in 15 practice sessions this year

#493 jamiegc

jamiegc

• 2,429 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:50

Bottas is already confirmed as reserve/3rd driver.

He will drive in 15 practice sessions this year

Williams wouldnt be the first team to have more than 1 test driver...

#494 Tract1on

Tract1on

• 330 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:26

Bernie probably bungs them some extra winter payments to keep driver speculations going for as long as possible

quote name='Sanman59' date='Jan 6 2012, 18:17' post='5471080']
Absolutely :up:

All this dithering makes them look Mickey Mouse and clueless.

:stoned:
[/quote]

#495 sheogorath

sheogorath

• 300 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:36

With the PDVSA deal being deeply scrutinised in Venezuela,

It isn't. It's just a single moron trying to gain publicity for his campaing by blowing hot air.

#496 1george

1george

• 1,408 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:23

Having made recently a huge investment in Qatar, the logical way to get a good sponsorship money for the team is through the QNB and Qtel. Mind that Williams has plenty of time to negotiate with some drivers, at least, until the second tests in Barcelona at the end of February. We know that has been talks with Barrichello, Sutil, Senna and van der Garde, but I think that the underdog could be Petrov, he could bring to the team plenty of money in a long-time basis, mind that there are a Russian GP in two years time and this could be a good move to secure a Russian driver on the grid. On the other hand, Petrov could sign for Marussia next year or in a two years time.

#497 F1ultimate

F1ultimate

• 2,919 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 19:51

With AT&A not commuting to additional years of support other sponsors will bid farewell too. From my POV, 2012 will be deal breaking for the team's future. For the non F1 fanatic the team has been absolutely MIA the past years, it's almost as if they're not there at all.

Frank William's must be scratching his head over what has gone wrong, and why the team is in the gravel. With Patrick Head and Sam Michael gone I hope the team will be able to rebuild itself to be a top midfield contender.

Pay drivers and sponsors from third world countries might give the injection needed to keep afloat, but easy come, easy go. We've seen F1 drivers join the sport with a truck load of money to then be replaced half way through the season because of sponsors not forking over.

#498 InSearchOfThe

InSearchOfThe

• 641 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 20:40

It isn't. It's just a single moron trying to gain publicity for his campaing by blowing hot air.

What's the story ? Haven't heard anything about that lately.

#499 Petroltorque

Petroltorque

• 1,892 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 06:33

With AT&A not commuting to additional years of support other sponsors will bid farewell too. From my POV, 2012 will be deal breaking for the team's future. For the non F1 fanatic the team has been absolutely MIA the past years, it's almost as if they're not there at all.

Frank William's must be scratching his head over what has gone wrong, and why the team is in the gravel. With Patrick Head and Sam Michael gone I hope the team will be able to rebuild itself to be a top midfield contender.

Pay drivers and sponsors from third world countries might give the injection needed to keep afloat, but easy come, easy go. We've seen F1 drivers join the sport with a truck load of money to then be replaced half way through the season because of sponsors not forking over.

Large sponsorship flattered the teams engineering skills. Williams proble was they persisted with poor design staff for too long. BMW tried to tell them that their chassis tech was not up to spec before they left.
Sam Michael was the prime culprit he had surreptiously climbed the gresy pole without any design ability. Last years car was conceptually flawed and if you can believe it OVERWEIGHT as Williams composite technology had fallen so far behind the top teams.
The reality is now Williams need two pay drivers bringing > $10 million each to stabilise the team. There's just no guarantee that any Qatar deal will come to fruition and they need a fall back position.

Advertisement

#500 sheogorath

sheogorath

• 300 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:52

What's the story ? Haven't heard anything about that lately.

All the Comissions' membership last for 1 year, at the end of which all seats are up for the reelection. The guy was voted out of his seat a few days ago, as far as I know.

Edited by sheogorath, 08 January 2012 - 11:53.