Guess the Winning Time for Round 19 of 19
1. The deadline for all the predictions is 1 hour before the start of the Grand Prix, I'll post the time in the appropriate thread of the deadline and I'll also post when the deadline has past. Any predictions made after the deadline will not be counted and 5 will apply below.
2. Predictions should be posted into the appropriate thread except for the last round where predictions can be sent via PM. (I assume nobody does that because probably nobody knows the current standings)
3. All times should be posted in the form h:mm:ss.000 just to make things easy when reading the times.
4. Once the race has finished and I have the winning time from the Grand Prix, I will post the results from the Grand Prix showing who got the closest results, and then the overall championship.
5. If you miss a deadline, I will take the time predicted by another player which created the greatest difference from the actual racing time, and then increase the difference by 30 seconds and make that your time for that Grand Prix.
If there were four taking part and one missed the deadline
After the Grand Prix, the winning time was 1:36:23.764.
The following times were predicted:
The time 1:30:23.623 creates the biggest difference out of the other 3 with a difference of 6:00.141. The player who missed the deadline would be given a time of 1:29:53.623, a 30 second increase in difference to 6:30.141.
From Abu Dhabi thread:
Here is my guess for Brazil: