Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ccmUS

ccmUS

• 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 19:52

I was part of the contingent from the States at the 1976-77 Series, and was traveling with Pat and Chip Hennen. I'm not at all good with the tech/mechanical stuff, but I should be able to identify some of the people in the photos. I also have several photos and some articles relating to the 1976-77 Series that I will post (as soon as I figure out how to do that!!) Good to see you all again. :wave: Claudia

Advertisement

#2 picblanc

picblanc

• 12,531 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 20:25

Hi Claudia, look forward to pics or stories on your racing days. :wave:

#3 fil2.8

fil2.8

• 19,496 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 20:27

Hi Claudia :wave: , welcome to the ' Old Farts ' Club , please visit often , and we look forward to your articles , piccies and your ramblings .................. :love:

#4 Paul Collins

Paul Collins

• 978 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 21:51

Welcome from me too, its always good to see new members adding their memories and photo's

#5 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,847 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 22:33

Hi Claudia, good to see you made it to the forum ! I'll copy your message to the Marlboro Series thread so that our members from down under know who you are ( and stop calling you "mate" :lol: )

To post pictures , you need to copy a link from a website where the picture is uploaded . I for instance use Imageshack
http://www.imageshack.us/index.php
no need to register just click on "browse" it opens a window in you browser where you can look for the picture on your computer, when found click on "open" the file name appears in the browser window, then click on the blue button "upload now" and wait for a few seconds while the picture loads , you then go to another page with plenty of links , choose the one "forum link" , select, right click "copy" and then open the message you're writing on the forum, click "paste" in the message , and when you preview your message the picture should be there

You just need to make sure the original size of your pic is OK ( 800/900 pixel wide , not more ) .