Posted 02 December 2011 - 19:51

Posted Image

Advertisement

#2 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,846 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 20:49

Good one Claudia !

I see you managed to make Imageshack work, only this time you chose the link to a thumbnail of the picture, instead of the picture itself....I personnaly tend to prefer posting the actual normal size pic in the message but it's everybody's choice really..

Also, I think this pic would fit nicely in the Marlboro Series thread, so I'll permit myself to copy it there. When you want to add a new post to the thread in question, click on "add reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the page ( on any page of the thread, doesn't have to be the last one ) instead of "new topic" which is what you probably did . If you want to reply to a specific post, then click on "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the post in question , the post you reply to will then be copied ( quoted) in your new message - as you (rightly) did in your posts on the Marlboro Series thread.

#3 ccmUS

ccmUS

• 107 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 20:53

Good one Claudia !

I see you managed to make Imageshack work, only this time you chose the link to a thumbnail of the picture, instead of the picture itself....I personnaly tend to prefer posting the actual normal size pic in the message but it's everybody's choice really..

Also, I think this pic would fit nicely in the Marlboro Series thread, so I'll permit myself to copy it there. When you want to add a new post to the thread in question, click on "add reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the page ( on any page of the thread, doesn't have to be the last one ) instead of "new topic" which is what you probably did . If you want to reply to a specific post, then click on "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the post in question , the post you reply to will then be copied ( quoted) in your new message - as you (rightly) did in your posts on the Marlboro Series thread.

Philippe: Thanks for bailing me out once again. I'll get the hang of it once I do this a few times!! I'll post the full size photo, I guess by going in to edit it?

#4 philippe7

philippe7

• 2,846 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 21:10

Philippe: Thanks for bailing me out once again. I'll get the hang of it once I do this a few times!! I'll post the full size photo, I guess by going in to edit it?

Yes, it does seem complicated the first times, doesn't it ? It's a generation thing I guess....

Indeed, you can go to the original post , click on "edit" , wipe out the thumbnail link and put the full size link instead . Or you can go to the M....Series thread, "add reply" and post the full size pic there ( in which case I'll delete my post with a copy of your post with the thumbnail )

#5 exclubracer

exclubracer

• 1,720 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 21:20

Yes, it does seem complicated the first times, doesn't it ? It's a generation thing I guess....

Indeed, you can go to the original post , click on "edit" , wipe out the thumbnail link and put the full size link instead . Or you can go to the M....Series thread, "add reply" and post the full size pic there ( in which case I'll delete my post with a copy of your post with the thumbnail )

Good pic though :up:

Always nice to see pics of Stu Avant, one of the best privateers of his time :up:

Thanks Claudia and Philippe, keep 'em coming please!

And a big Hi and welcome to the forum to you Claudia! :wave:

just an edit fer crap spellin :rolleyes:

Edited by exclubracer, 02 December 2011 - 21:24.