It was found in pieces in a wood shed. Sold in the mid 70's as a parts car.
It has an old SCCA inspection sticker on the transmission tunnel. Remnants only and unfortunately unreadable.
A complete set of photos can be seen at http://www.vintageca...-allard-j2.html
Here is what I belive to be true:
2. Steel Wheels
3. Red - Looks to have been originally Red.
4. Green - Later painted in a medium Green.
5. SCCA - There are remnants of an old SCCA sticker on an interior panel.
6. Long Island, NY - Was found on the East Coast in the mid 1970's.
7. Fire - It is believed that the body was lost in a fire. The old steering wheel is burnt.
I am keen to talk with anyone who has knowledge of a medium green Allard J2 that was either involved in a fire or SCCA racing previous to 1976.
Feel free to post, or to email me direct: Click here to email!
Edited by DanielRapley, 09 January 2012 - 22:51.