Photo

CART World Series PS1

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 joeswfc

joeswfc

• 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:31

Does anyone know where i can buy the PAL version of this game?

Ive been looking everywere and had no luck so far and just wondered if someone knows of anywere thats selling one.

Advertisement

#2 Peat

Peat

• 8,837 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:52

Can't help you specifiaclly, but it begs the question - Why on earth do you want it? It was dreadful!

#3 joeswfc

joeswfc

• 3 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 16:47

Can't help you specifiaclly, but it begs the question - Why on earth do you want it? It was dreadful!

I liked Newman/Haas Racing and really want this game ive read some reviews that say the game is great and some that say its rubbish so i want to try it for myself.

I still cant find a any PAL versions of this game so any help would be appreciated.

#4 UPRC

UPRC

• 4,716 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 16:38

This game was GENIUS. A friend and I never even bothered racing, we just loved causing massive pile-ups. This game really should have been called Destruction Derby World Series instead.

#5 Leigh

Leigh

• 15 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 23:47

Wasn't this an NTSC-USA only game?
Since the PS1 was so widely hacked and modified in the late 90s then those who played this game in PAL territories probably did so through chipped consoles and burnt games. I'm not aware of this officially being released in Europe but I may be wrong! =]

#6 ascension

ascension

• 42 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 18:05

Is this NTSC? http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B00002SVWT
Good luck!
Posted Image