Photo

2012 Jenson vs Lewis scorecard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4041 replies to this topic

#2401 bonjon1979a

bonjon1979a

• 3,270 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 16:02

I was kind of hoping you were going to point me at the hordes of posts claiming he was faster in Malaysia. Oh well.
I do recall a couple of posts to the effect that he'd have kept his position - I'm not of that opinion myself - but that's about it.

haha, don't care that much! Just an observation that people can take or leave.

Advertisement

#2402 River

River

• 170 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:52

Well, he wouldn't) He would be still behind JB in OZ, ahead in Malazia and almost surely behind in China. But that is OT, so let's not get thread this way)

Can you explain how you come to this conclusion? As Lewis would have started 2nd, 4 places infront of Button not 2 places behind. Button would also have started on the dirty side of the grid 6th instead of the clean side 5th.

Edited by River, 18 April 2012 - 07:24.

#2403 ayanate

ayanate

• 138 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:27

I think there is one scenario we need to see before we can judge their relative race pace better, and that is Lewis leading in the dry with Jenson behind him. If Lewis cannot pull away from Jenson in dry conditions and clear air in front, then we would have to conclude that the tide has definitely changed and Jenson is the new boss.

#2404 Dalton007

Dalton007

• 2,935 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:10

That isn't what happened in Malaysia.

Actually looking at the head to head times in Malaysia and you'll see that Button was nowhere near Hamilton's times at any point in the race. Now there may've been traffic but why didn't he pass them if he has become this great all rounder and there were clearly times in the race when he did have clean air. I've read a lot of people saying that Jenson has had better race pace in all three races and I don't think that's true at all. Look on f1matrix.it for comparisons - i think people are drawing very hasty conclusions from a few atypical races. We'll see what happens later on in the season but for now both seem to be doing a solid job, I don't think we can really say too much else about their relative performances though.

In Malaysia he sucked, but it shows how competitive the midfield is. In clean air Jenson was fast in Aus and China. Look how difficult Hamilton found it in China to pass cars.

#2405 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:20

Clearly there are no absolutes. Jenson had a poor race in Malaysia, but was good in the other two. Equally, Hamilton has had a couple of phases where he has been stuck behind slower cars - Button has too, but on balance he seems to have got through in a more timely fashion. Not sailed past every time, but on balance.

#2406 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,520 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:21

In Malaysia he sucked, but it shows how competitive the midfield is. In clean air Jenson was fast in Aus and China. Look how difficult Hamilton found it in China to pass cars.

Look at how many cars Hamilton had to pass in comparison to JB in China....... and he still finished just behind him......

#2407 TheBunk

TheBunk

• 4,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:38

Look at how many cars Hamilton had to pass in comparison to JB in China....... and he still finished just behind him......

Uhm, 2 or 3 more?

#2408 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,619 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:45

I think there is one scenario we need to see before we can judge their relative race pace better, and that is Lewis leading in the dry with Jenson behind him. If Lewis cannot pull away from Jenson in dry conditions and clear air in front, then we would have to conclude that the tide has definitely changed and Jenson is the new boss.

Not if Hamilton remains as dominant (towards Button) in qualifications, and if he has more consistent season than Jenson. Hamilton beat Alonso on consistency, not on speed.

Edited by velgajski1, 18 April 2012 - 10:46.

#2409 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:49

One race would not be enough by any means. Tells nothing.

#2410 slmk

slmk

• 4,398 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:55

Not if Hamilton remains as dominant (towards Button) in qualifications, and if he has more consistent season than Jenson. Hamilton beat Alonso on consistency, not on speed.

He did outqualify him 10-7.

#2411 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,520 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:57

Uhm, 2 or 3 more?

I think it was more than that. Someone posted up their respective overtakes on here yesterday - and Hamilton had about 3 more on just but one of his stints.

Given that pretty much all of the teams were saying that their tyres were falling to crap within a few laps of following anyone - to finish up JB's chuff at the end is a pretty decent performance.....

Edited by maverick69, 18 April 2012 - 10:58.

#2412 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:03

I think it was more than that. Someone posted up their respective overtakes on here yesterday - and Hamilton had about 3 more on just but one of his stints.

Given that pretty much all of the teams were saying that their tyres were falling to crap within a few laps of following anyone - to finish up JB's chuff at the end is a pretty decent performance.....

It was, but you can't ignore the poor pit stop that put them close in the first place. Without that JB would have been in clear air and putting pressure on NR.

#2413 TheBunk

TheBunk

• 4,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:06

It was certainly a decent performance, I just feared it would spin into a 'he walks on water' worship fest ;)

#2414 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,520 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:14

It was, but you can't ignore the poor pit stop that put them close in the first place. Without that JB would have been in clear air and putting pressure on NR.

True

#2415 Markn93

Markn93

• 4,078 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:22

And you can't ignore Lewis' grid penalty that put them close in the first place.  ;)

#2416 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:33

And you can't ignore Lewis' grid penalty that put them close in the first place. ;)

I'm not. but we are talking about events that happened in the actual race.

#2417 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,845 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:51

Uhm, 2 or 3 more?

Second stint- Lewis: Ricciardo, Kovalainen
Jenson: None
Third Stint- Lewis: Massa, Di resta, Senna, Maldonaldo, Perez
Jenson: Senna, Maldonaldo, Perez, Vettel
Fourth Stint- Lewis: Maldonaldo, Senna, Webber, Raikkonen (briefly), Vettel
- Jenson: Grosjean, Raikkonen (briefly) Vettel

Of course this doesn't include the HRTs and the Marussia team, however it shows that when battling the same opponent (Perez, Vettel) Lewis had already had to battle through two or more cars more then Jenson before he reached that car and proceeded to pass, and this was generally because of his track position after the pit stops. Its also useful to note that since lewis' strategy meant he pitted one lap earlier, his tires were also one lap older which was quite significant if you note that Vettel's were only three laps older then Webber's at the end, yet was passed so easily.

#2418 TheBunk

TheBunk

• 4,083 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:52

I think Button needs to sort out his qualifying issues. He gets way too far from Lewis. Are these tyre temp issues hurting him more than Lewis?

As for Lewis, I got to say maybe he really learned something. Hes more docile and was not doing anything banzai at the first part of the China race, but carefully picked his moments to attack cars. Maybe not so spectacular but it is effective.

#2419 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:54

Uhm, 2 or 3 more?

Every stint.

Advertisement

#2420 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,520 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:59

@ Kovthe: Kinda puts it into perspective what a great damage limitation drive that was..... 13 overtakes vs 6!!!!!! And to be leading the WDC after all of the "external" issues he's faced in the past three races is some going.

Edited by Gilles4Ever, 18 April 2012 - 12:14.
Removed reference to other posters

#2421 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:00

Pitstop cost 6seconds,Lewis lost five times that with the extra cars he passed.Doesn't matter IMO,a 2-3rd was the possible max either way.
Nico had too much pace/speed all week.

#2422 Clatter

Clatter

• 27,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:08

Pitstop cost 6seconds,Lewis lost five times that with the extra cars he passed.Doesn't matter IMO,a 2-3rd was the possible max either way.
Nico had too much pace/speed all week.

Well that's something we will never know now. On pure pace Merc probably had it, but if JB had come out into clean air he might well have been able to catch or at least push NR into pushing harder. NR tyres could have gone the same way as KR's with just a few laps to go. As it was the pitstop took all the pressure off and we never got to see how the tactics would have played out.

Edited by Clatter, 18 April 2012 - 12:09.

#2423 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,845 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:13

@ Kovthe: Kinda puts it into perspective what a great damage limitation drive that was..... 13 overtakes vs 6!!!!!! And to be leading the WDC after all of the "external" issues he's faced in the past three races is some going.

Definitely and that's 13 overtakes without including Grosjean (I thought doing so would be a little cheap, considering the circumstances), he's just got to deliver when he has a clean weekend.

Edited by Kvothe, 18 April 2012 - 12:15.

#2424 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:15

Well that's something we will never know now. On pure pace Merc probably had it, but if JB had come out into clean air he might well have been able to catch or at least push NR into pushing harder. NR tyres could have gone the same way as KR's with just a few laps to go. As it was the pitstop took all the pressure off and we never got to see how the tactics would have played out.

Double jeopardy.He would've risked trashing his own as well given that the gap would be, 15-16 secs?
Heck,LH might have won it that way,both NR&JB on the canvas? Who knows.

#2425 Gilles4Ever

Gilles4Ever
  • RC Forum Admin

• 20,156 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:15

Posts removed, please discuss the topic, not each other

#2426 ayanate

ayanate

• 138 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:20

One race would not be enough by any means. Tells nothing.

I wouldn't be judging who is boss based on one race, but a trend that has appeared since Hungary 2011 more or less. Jenson now relishes the challenge of going up against Lewis and I want to see what Lewis has. No tyre wear excuse, no traffic, no safety, no adverse weather - just raw race pace.

If Lewis is able to pull away, then you can say one race means nothing. However if Jenson catches and stays with him through a stint or even passes him, then that has to be confirmation of a shift in who is boss.

#2427 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:22

Definitely and that's 13 overtakes without including Grosjean (I thought doing so would be a little cheap, considering the circumstances), he's just got to deliver when he has a clean weekend.

13 overtakes and not counting the Marussia and HRT and Grosjean......to be honest I didnt know it was that much. 13 overtakes and running in dirty air of other cars certainly will ose you more than 35-30 sec collectively (speculating) but it does certainly puts his drive into perspective.

Maybe Webber will be the only other person that had as much overtakes as well.

#2428 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:23

I wouldn't be judging who is boss based on one race, but a trend that has appeared since Hungary 2011 more or less. Jenson now relishes the challenge of going up against Lewis and I want to see what Lewis has. No tyre wear excuse, no traffic, no safety, no adverse weather - just raw race pace.

If Lewis is able to pull away, then you can say one race means nothing. However if Jenson catches and stays with him through a stint or even passes him, then that has to be confirmation of a shift in who is boss.

Meh. I'm a big JB fan, but one race is still only one race, either way.

I'll reserve any such judgement for much much later in the season, although I am as keen as you to see a regular dry/warm/no-complications race.

#2429 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:26

Meh. I'm a big JB fan, but one race is still only one race, either way.

I'll reserve any such judgement for much much later in the season, although I am as keen as you to see a regular dry/warm/no-complications race.

Not taking the piss or anything but that's the most decent post I have ever seen you write..........keep it up!!

#2430 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:31

Not taking the piss or anything but that's the most decent post I have ever seen you write..........keep it up!!

It's an exact mirror-image of what I posted many times before about people jumping to conclusions too soon about Hamilton's superiority! When I posted that, people called it Hamilton-hating... :lol:

#2431 robefc

robefc

• 8,020 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:49

Kvothe - I can't find the original post to quote (the one where you've 'quoted' it doesn't work) - but Perez pitted from in front of Lewis (unless that was another stint but I don't think so, the one where Perez was locking up left right and centre and alonso got right on Lewis's gearbox) and webber went off so a tad generous there - although you could argue lewis was putting him under huge pressure just before.

Apologies if wrong about perez.

I thought Lewis's overtaking was a strange mix, sublime away from the DRS zone in several cases but struggling in it and struggling generally with perez.

#2432 Obi Offiah

Obi Offiah

• 8,515 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:54

It's an exact mirror-image of what I posted many times before about people jumping to conclusions too soon about Hamilton's superiority! When I posted that, people called it Hamilton-hating... :lol:

I may not agree with everything you post Glen, but you are a good poster and look at the subject matter from more than one perspective :up:

#2433 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,520 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56

Kvothe - I can't find the original post to quote (the one where you've 'quoted' it doesn't work) - but Perez pitted from in front of Lewis (unless that was another stint but I don't think so, the one where Perez was locking up left right and centre and alonso got right on Lewis's gearbox) and webber went off so a tad generous there - although you could argue lewis was putting him under huge pressure just before.

I thought Lewis's overtaking was a strange mix, sublime away from the DRS zone in several cases but struggling in it and struggling generally with perez.

I think that his main "problem" in the DRS zone was that he was lacking a little grip and/or traction through turns 12 and 13. He'd be right up their chuff into and out of turn 11 - but as soon as he got onto the straight he was typically a fairish whack behind. He was also banging into the limiter again (as were many drivers). To be fair - JB has always been pretty strong through that section. I remember Ant Davidson having multiple man moments over how JB was going through that turn in 2010.

#2434 robefc

robefc

• 8,020 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:58

True he looks at it from his perspective...and button's!

:p

(totally kidding, agree with Obi!) :)

#2435 PNSD

PNSD

• 3,276 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:58

To be fair - JB has always been pretty strong through that section. I remember Ant Davidson having multiple man moments over how JB was going through that turn in 2010.

Yeah, if FP.... But Lewis is not dumb. He clocked on to how JB was taking that final sector and fixed it for qualifying IIRC. It's something alot of drivers will do, find out where they are lacking to their team mate but purposely don't fix it till qualifying. JB did it with Sato alot.

#2436 Markn93

Markn93

• 4,078 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:00

I think that his main "problem" in the DRS zone was that he was lacking a little grip and/or traction through turns 12 and 13. He'd be right up their chuff into and out of turn 11 - but as soon as he got onto the straight he was typically a fairish whack behind. He was also banging into the limiter again (as were many drivers). To be fair - JB has always been pretty strong through that section. I remember Ant Davidson having multiple man moments over how JB was going through that turn in 2010.

I don't think it was traction, he went wider into that corner than anyone he was running behind or with, either a concious decision to avoid dirty air, save tyres etc, or a lack of front end grip. I think it was conscious as he did a similar thing in T1 following some drivers, eg, Vettel.

#2437 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,845 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:03

No your absolutely right in regards to Perez :up: , i don't know why I got sucked into :well: that especially since in my original quoted post i specifically mentioned the word traffic and not overtakes:
http://forums.autosp...p;#entry5665094

I personally would include the Webber one in the race as even after turn 7 when Lewis yielded to Webber around turn 8 Lewis had another look up the inside as Webber came up upon Raikkonen, which seemed to force Webber to try around the outside of Kimi. I would understand if others didn't see it the same way.

Edited by Kvothe, 18 April 2012 - 13:03.

#2438 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,845 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:07

13 overtakes and not counting the Marussia and HRT and Grosjean......to be honest I didnt know it was that much. 13 overtakes and running in dirty air of other cars certainly will ose you more than 35-30 sec collectively (speculating) but it does certainly puts his drive into perspective.

Maybe Webber will be the only other person that had as much overtakes as well.

I think Webber may have more since he had to overtake Petrov and Vergne in his second stint.

Edited by Kvothe, 18 April 2012 - 13:09.

#2439 Juggles

Juggles

• 896 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:10

It depends what you mean by "raw" race pace. I don't think you can separate tyre wear from the equation because it will always be a key factor with the Pirellis. If you want a comparison between Hamilton and Button where tyre wear is irrelevant you would do better to look at 2010. During their one Bridgestone season as teammates Button did not finish ahead of Hamilton in a single dry race where neither had a problem. This is not to devalue Button's achievements in 2011 and his impressive race pace so far this season. I just think it's fairly clear that tyre wear can no longer be removed from a debate about race pace. It is an integral component of it.

Advertisement

#2440 jrg19

jrg19

• 6,118 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:13

Well the tyres do limit everything both drivers will have target lap pace to make the tyres last each stint.

Dry races this season will be dictated by qualifying performance because both Jenson and Lewis are limited to how fast they can push in the race.

Edited by jrg19, 18 April 2012 - 13:14.

#2441 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,109 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:24

Posts deleted.

Please remember the forum rules and avoid discussing posters & relating to posts on other drivers. This is the JB vs LH 2012 thread, please keep it to that subject.

Thank you.

#2442 as65p

as65p

• 17,276 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:25

Well the tyres do limit everything both drivers will have target lap pace to make the tyres last each stint.

Dry races this season will be dictated by qualifying performance because both Jenson and Lewis are limited to how fast they can push in the race.

The key is to get the most performance out of the tyres while making them last. The driver can make the difference, just as it should be, it's not as if they have a chip integrated which says "cliff at lap 15". If driver A reaches the cliff at lap 14 and driver B on lap 16, the latter has the advantage obviously. That's what will decide the dry races and there's nothing at all wrong with it.

#2443 fieraku

fieraku

• 5,304 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:32

I think Webber may have more since he had to overtake Petrov and Vergne in his second stint.

Clip the Apex has LH at 11,MW at 12 and JB at 7.

#2444 Kvothe

Kvothe

• 6,845 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 13:59

It depends what you mean by "raw" race pace. I don't think you can separate tyre wear from the equation because it will always be a key factor with the Pirellis. If you want a comparison between Hamilton and Button where tyre wear is irrelevant you would do better to look at 2010. During their one Bridgestone season as teammates Button did not finish ahead of Hamilton in a single dry race where neither had a problem. This is not to devalue Button's achievements in 2011 and his impressive race pace so far this season. I just think it's fairly clear that tyre wear can no longer be removed from a debate about race pace. It is an integral component of it.

In the interest of balance that was also a season without KERS or DRS, or much overtaking apart from races affected by wet conditions.

#2445 Juggles

Juggles

• 896 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 15:42

In the interest of balance that was also a season without KERS or DRS, or much overtaking apart from races affected by wet conditions.

You're right, it's an important point to raise in any comparison between 2010 and post-2010. The reason I didn't mention it is because I couldn't remember a race where Button was really hounding Hamilton's gearbox, clearly faster but unable to pass. Turkey is arguable but there were clearly some communication problems in that race which led to the jostling for position between the McLarens in the closing laps.

Let me put it like this: I am a Hamilton fan, and over the last year and a bit I have become much more worried when Button is the car behind Hamilton than I was in 2010. Personally this is more down to the massively increased risk of rapid tyre degradation than the overtaking aids of KERS and DRS.

The key is to get the most performance out of the tyres while making them last. The driver can make the difference, just as it should be, it's not as if they have a chip integrated which says "cliff at lap 15". If driver A reaches the cliff at lap 14 and driver B on lap 16, the latter has the advantage obviously. That's what will decide the dry races and there's nothing at all wrong with it.

The driver should definitely make the difference, but that doesn't have to mean in tyre preservation. A driver should also have the opportunity to make the difference because, for example, he is faster than his rival. I think the problem lots of people have with the current tyres is that success in the race relies too much on one aspect of driver skill. It is not an inferior aspect of driver skill, but it is just one aspect. I think we need to find a bit more of a balance, and in doing so give drivers a chance to demonstrate their whole range of talents.

#2446 zack1994

zack1994

• 2,368 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 16:12

You're right, it's an important point to raise in any comparison between 2010 and post-2010. The reason I didn't mention it is because I couldn't remember a race where Button was really hounding Hamilton's gearbox, clearly faster but unable to pass. Turkey is arguable but there were clearly some communication problems in that race which led to the jostling for position between the McLarens in the closing laps.

Let me put it like this: I am a Hamilton fan, and over the last year and a bit I have become much more worried when Button is the car behind Hamilton than I was in 2010. Personally this is more down to the massively increased risk of rapid tyre degradation than the overtaking aids of KERS and DRS.

The driver should definitely make the difference, but that doesn't have to mean in tyre preservation. A driver should also have the opportunity to make the difference because, for example, he is faster than his rival. I think the problem lots of people have with the current tyres is that success in the race relies too much on one aspect of driver skill. It is not an inferior aspect of driver skill, but it is just one aspect. I think we need to find a bit more of a balance, and in doing so give drivers a chance to demonstrate their whole range of talents.

They still do.

#2447 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,619 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 17:14

He did outqualify him 10-7.

Only furthers my point. Lewis can be slower in normal race, as long as he's more consistent, and keeps outqualifying Button. Looking at race pace, I think so far Button was stronger, but Button does have these weekends where he has troubles with extracting pace from car more often than Lewis.

I cannot believe I agree with as65p :)

If one driver is really faster than other then he can either opt for a one stop more strategy, or he can create gap large enough in those 14 laps as65p mentions that this gap won't be annihilated by driving 2 laps with bad tyres. I have always claimed that myth about Lewis Hamilton not being good at tyre managament is BS, and this is precisely because you cannot decouple tyre managament from pace.

If Lewis was really faster than Jenson this season, it would show in those 14 laps.

Edited by velgajski1, 18 April 2012 - 17:20.

#2448 TallyHo

TallyHo

• 271 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 18:55

You wouldn't do better by looking at 2010 to compare race pace between these two, because McLaren didn't build the car with Button in mind. I even remember someone saying that he didn't fit in the car properly because he was too tall.

#2449 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 19:23

I think plenty of people just think that that's how it is. If he's a couple of tenths slower on average in ultimate pace then he'll win some qualis and hopefully - if the field isn't very close - be a place or two behind when he loses them.
Calling those last 2 tenths 'qualifying issues' is a bit daft to my mind* - drivers have different strengths, one of LH's is clearly single lap pace.
If he's regularly losing out by much more than a couple of tenths, though, or in particular conditions (the old 'heat in the tyres' thing - then that's something else.
*I'm not clear that the Bunk was doing that.

But that couple of tenths caused Jenson to do another soft tyre run in Q2 because the qualifying was that close which resulted in Jenson making only one run in Q3 and missing the best of the conditions, it can make a difference

Throughout 2011, the gap was around 1 tenth. Thats acceptable. Saturday it was half a second. Thats too far imo. Besides I dont think Lewis is inherently quicker over one lap than Jenson. Hes just able to deal better with unbalanced cars. When the car is good, theres hardly anything between them. Thats the way it should be for Mclarens world championship fight.

I believe the gap has always been about 2 tenths you cant selective use parts of the season when the gap may have been 1 tenth and ignore other parts when it was more than 2 tenths

#2450 tyker

tyker

• 214 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 19:32

Whilst I agree with this and Jenson admitted it too in a BBC interview last pre-season, we haven't heard JB complaining of an unbalanced car after quali, and it's not something he's refrained from doing in the past, on the contrary he's complimented Lewis on a good lap, so I think it's clear Lewis has the edge on one lap pace (I'll be interested to know their average difference and scorecard in quali from 2010 if someone knows).

2010 Hamilton > Button 0.22s
2011 Hamilton > Button 0.22s
2012 Hamilton > Button 0.21s