2012 Jenson vs Lewis scorecard

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4041 replies to this topic

#3501 PARAZAR

PARAZAR

• 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 17:53

Ok i can't disagree with that

They started on the same tyres, in fact all the grid did, interesting take that Lewis might have had the better strategy starting from the back of the grid and all :drunk:

I meant due to the fact that Lewis was on a 2 stopper and Jenson on a 3 stopper. Don't know if it was the best idea to put Jenson on a set of used softs but either way he was struggling out there, he said so himself.

Advertisement

#3502 TheBunk

TheBunk

• 4,083 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 17:55

I meant due to the fact that Lewis was on a 2 stopper and Jenson on a 3 stopper. Don't know if it was the best idea to put Jenson on a set of used softs but either way he was struggling out there, he said so himself.

An a huge lock up costing him another pit stop. It was a very, very bad race by Jensons standards. He shouldv gone to that test and sort the tyres out.

#3503 ForzaGTR

ForzaGTR

• 2,956 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 17:55

Ouch TheBunk getting another spanking!

Great drive by Lewis today, managed the tyres perfectly. He proved today that his tyre management skills are as good as anyone, if not better. Easily driver of the day today. Jenson will bounce back.

This title race is going to be soooo close, it could just come down to luck.

#3504 P123

P123

• 8,332 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 17:57

The difference is I dont brand anyone a troll if he doesnt join me in my praises of Vettel. Here in this thread, that seems to be the case. Hamilton was good but thats it imo.

I think you've had your 15 minutes of fame and double standard.. so back to the topic at hand...

Hamilton was good? Yeah, agreed.

#3505 PARAZAR

PARAZAR

• 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 17:59

An a huge lock up costing him another pit stop. It was a very, very bad race by Jensons standards. He shouldv gone to that test and sort the tyres out.

I'm not sure it's the tyres that were at fault though. Yes, he has difficulty to get the hards up to temperature but this weekend it's been more than that. He wasn't able to find a good set up for the race. He's not that great in finding one lap speed for qualifying but usually makes up for it on race day.

#3506 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 6,639 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:03

Hamilton was awesome today and thats a pure fact. Whether everybody agrees with me or not, makes little difference to my day. Apart from the penalty, I think most fans of Lewis can enjoy a smug smile after today. Go lad. :)

#3507 bauss

bauss

• 5,004 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:06

actually I'm pretty sure a 3 stopper would have been the fastest way to get around... had Ham started at the front, he would have done a 3 and would have been much quicker than the 2 stop which requires you to sacrifice lots of speed to make it work.

#3508 ForzaGTR

ForzaGTR

• 2,956 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:07

Hamilton was awesome today and thats a pure fact. Whether everybody agrees with me or not, makes little difference to my day. Apart from the penalty, I think most fans of Lewis can enjoy a smug smile after today. Go lad. :)

Today was the clearest indicator that Hamilton has moved on from the lows of last year and got his head in the right place. I feel last season if he had been disqualified in quali it would have led to crashes and penalties in the race.

He kept his cool, made some amazing non drs passes and put in an epic drive. One of his best in my opinion.

#3509 tifosiMac

tifosiMac

• 6,639 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:11

Today was the clearest indicator that Hamilton has moved on from the lows of last year and got his head in the right place. I feel last season if he had been disqualified in quali it would have led to crashes and penalties in the race.

He kept his cool, made some amazing non drs passes and put in an epic drive. One of his best in my opinion.

I quite agree :)

#3510 TheBunk

TheBunk

• 4,083 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:15

I can agree with this. He kept his head cool behind Massa, who was way slower than him. That is very unlike pre-2012 Hamilton. Lets see if he can keep this up.

#3511 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:15

Do you think that any strategy would have given him a better race, Lewis was making the tyres last longer than him

#3512 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:18

I agree, 2010 spec Hamilton is back. I suspected it after watching him closely at China, but he's just confirmed it now, especially in his whole attitude towards the weekend. It could have been such a bad story for him all round, yet he's come out of it with it being a really positive experience.

#3513 Siperoth

Siperoth

• 321 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:47

Interesting that McLaren put Button on the soft mid race and his pace drops off - but the reaction here is it's Button whose slow. Yet every other week we have the tin foil hat brigade blaming the team for bad strategy when it goes against Hami.....double standards...surely not ;)

He said he couldn't keep the tyres up to temperature. Do you think putting him on the hard will have made things easier? If he couldn't put heat on the soft tyre then sure as hell he wouldn't manage the hard one better.
The problem wasn't the tyre they put him on. His problem was that he never managed to find a setup that worked for him. The guy may not be as fast as Hamilton but he certainly ain't THat slow. Especially on race pace he shouldn't lack behind Hamilton all that much, so it's obvious he never managed to set his car correctly. His too sensitive of a driver and when he misses the correct set-up he loses major part of his ability. He becomes a Massa.
Unlike him, Hamilton is exactly the opposite. His an adaptive driver. If the car does weird things then he will drive around them. So even if his setup isn't perfect he can still drive decently enough by changing his way of going about it and bring his driving style closer to whatever behavior the car has to compensate. Button can't do that. His adaptive window is a lot smaller. He drives a certain way and he mostly has to make the car come to him. If he fails at it then he will suffer all weekend.

#3514 TeamMacca

TeamMacca

• 534 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:51

Your comment from the Vettel thread:
'Godlike drive by Vettel. Vintage. Especially how he demolished Hamilton was a treat. Fantastic!! Go for the third title!!'

Thebunk wrote this?

That is the funniest thing i have read all year.

#3515 TeamMacca

TeamMacca

• 534 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 18:52

Bunk is one the rare people in this BB that made it to my filter, please don't quote him too much :)

I have also added him/her/it to my list - they obviously have no idea about F1, the cars, rules, tyres etc etc etc

#3516 PNSD

PNSD

• 3,276 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:00

Hamilton did an amazing job but in clear air the Mclaren did not have the pace to win the race (had he started from pole!)

For overall pace, both Lotus cars, Pastor, Alonso and Vettel were a good chunk quicker, even Kobayashi in clear air. The Mclaren has not got the race right now. Lewis did well to get where he was but to say a win was possible? Blind love coming back again. Nothing against Lewis, but it's the car that has not got the pace to win. Simple...

#3517 Aieljose

Aieljose

• 676 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:01

Thebunk wrote this?

That is the funniest thing i have read all year.

Godlike is probably the wrong word but it was still a good race from vettel and quite a nice move he pulled on hamilton.

#3518 velgajski1

velgajski1

• 3,619 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:03

Hamilton did an amazing job but in clear air the Mclaren did not have the pace to win the race (had he started from pole!)

For overall pace, both Lotus cars, Pastor, Alonso and Vettel were a good chunk quicker, even Kobayashi in clear air. The Mclaren has not got the race right now. Lewis did well to get where he was but to say a win was possible? Blind love coming back again. Nothing against Lewis, but it's the car that has not got the pace to win. Simple...

You're looking it too simplistic, I think that with 3 stopper Lewis would have been much, much quicker.

#3519 PARAZAR

PARAZAR

• 1,116 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:04

Do you think that any strategy would have given him a better race, Lewis was making the tyres last longer than him

The answer to your question is already in the post you quoted.

Advertisement

#3520 Anomnader

Anomnader

• 8,616 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:04

I'm not exactly sure where you're getting this from, but Lewis would certainly have had the pace to win, you do realise that start at the back and having to run with less tyres is going to be a hinderance don't you?

If he had being at the front he would have being in clear air, being able to stop 3 times and also work the tyres better, I can almost guarantee he would have being challenging for the win.

Nothing blind love, if anything its you that is being short sighted.

#3521 f1fastestlap

f1fastestlap

• 1,918 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:05

Do you realize he couldn't push it like the others the whole race(even in clean air) so that the 2 stops would work for him?

#3522 TeamMacca

TeamMacca

• 534 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:05

If Mclaren stop making silly mistakes for Mainly Lewis then i see him winning the title this year, he is clearly faster than Jenson and his attitude and mindsight has changed from 2011, its like he is a new person, he has still got that raw speed when needed.

I think everyone at Mclaren knows Lewis is the one who can bring the title home this year.

When Jenson has his car setup well and has a nice balance he is supreme but throughout the season this isn't going to be the case and i can't stand the constant moaning, he can't match Lewis for Quali (5-0) and from what he was saying today he struggles when stuck behind someone?? "Yes Jenson everyone will struggle like this with the loss of downforce, effect on tyres, get on with it ffs"

#3523 Lights

Lights

• 9,411 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:06

So what to say right now. I don't want to extrapolate on this race. I'm not too disappointed, like I said yesterday:

I still expect Hamilton to finish in front of Button tomorrow actually. Hamilton might be grossly penalized but at least he still has actual pace to use tomorrow.

(Was called an idiot for that, but in fact it was one of those rare moments where my pessimistic expectations turned into reality.)

With colder temperatures I don't expect anything from Button. ..-.. With a fortunate race he might get a point or two, don't expect much more as there's no reason to do so.

As pointed out by Disgrace here(great thread btw but I prefer to post in general here), performances like this have happened plenty of times to Jenson before, it happened today and it will keep happening because there is no solution for this problem. It's purely Jenson and neither McLaren nor any other team will be able to help him with this. Despite following his career for almost 10 years now, I didn't particularly notice this problem either until 2009. I used to think it was a car issue that Brawn GP was not able to tackle because of the limited resources. With McLaren in 2010 I figured they didn't have enough data of him and that the team in general was too static to form a solution around him. During the past few years I've come to realize this is actually just wishful thinking and that in reality it's probably better to assume this is Jenson. He'll keep having weekends in which he'll struggle so much it looks like he's driving a different car, while giving all his detractors a shot at complaining more about Jenson's complaining than Jenson actually complains.

That said, during the race today I was initially glad that his start was good and that he seemed to be able to keep up with Rosberg and Vettel. Soon I realized however that Rosberg's team outsmarted him on strategy, that Vettel had more pace in hand and that Button suffered from an earlier tyre drop-off than the cars around him. When McLaren were talking on the radio about 'Plan B' I was wondering what the heck that might be, and awesomely enough it meant a stint on soft tyres stuck behind Rosberg. Obviously they meant for him to overtake him, but this was also where the problems kicked in, (Jenson:"As soon as I get close to someone, I cannot keep the temperature in the tyres (Sepang déjà vu)). I knew his tyres would die instantly and that this was his race. Also made it possible for Lewis to leapfrog him later on, and that Jenson's stints were far too short to make a 3 stop work well. Overall, the performance difference was obvious, in particular how Lewis managed to keep his tyres in good shape. It's a setup issue based on Jenson's incompetence to handle a unbalanced car. This doesn't only affect him directly, but also indirectly through the tyres. It might be completely different at Monaco again, there's no way of knowing. It's hard to support a driver like this, Jenson has had his good streaks lately, start of 2009 and end of 2011 in particular, but right now he's on a streak of 2 very poor performances and he has to get out of this. What's keeping me from utter depression and/or suicide is the fact that F1 right now is enjoyable, there's no dominance whatsoever, and there's a reasonable chance someone else than Vettel can become World Champion this year.

Also I'm a bit worried about his change of braking material during the weekend. Jenson chose this in an attempt at improving his tyre handling, but on the long run I doubt it's good for him and even this weekend he only really went downhill whereas on Friday he still looked sort of ok, especially on the option tyre. I assume he won't keep this for Monaco, but I'm afraid we won't really get any info on this and that he will keep it. Perhaps I should ask TheFifthDriver on this come Monaco.

Lewis was aggressive yet controlled, his fans can be proud, and like I expected he did not freak out like a year ago when put in this position. I can only give him a 9 for his performance, while for Jenson it's somewhere between a 6 and a 7 depending on the degree in which I hold Button accountable for these issues he's having.

#3524 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:06

:rolleyes:

You don't think his pace was a little compromised by having to run 3 long stints rather than 4 shorter ones, as he would have done had his pole position stood?

#3525 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:12

Easily a win for Hamilton; v disappointing from Button.

#3526 ImDDAA

ImDDAA

• 3,226 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:16

What? Utter nonsense - Lewis was the only driver to do a 2 stopper today - he did over 30 laps on one set of tyres FFS - he was having to fight while nursing the tyes far more than those around him.

#3527 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:16

You don't think his pace was a little compromised by having to run 3 long stints rather than 4 shorter ones, as he would have done had his pole position stood?

Hmm. I don't think you can say he was certain to win from pole. He may have done. The McLaren is pretty unpredictable on these tyres - Lewis did brilliantly on his compromised strategy though.

#3528 Aieljose

Aieljose

• 676 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:19

Knowing Mclaren there's no guarantee they would have corrected this though.

#3529 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:22

Hmm. I don't think you can say he was certain to win from pole. He may have done. The McLaren is pretty unpredictable on these tyres - Lewis did brilliantly on his compromised strategy though.

Not certain no, but to call it 'blind love' to think he could do it is utterly stupid. The advantages of being on pole just snowball, you're the only guy who's first stint is in clean air which is a huge advantage.

#3530 GlenP

GlenP

• 3,403 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:27

I'm not saying anything about the blind love stuff and all that. It might be a bit ott to say that he would certainly win though. He would have been in with a great chance, would have been favourite, but Mal and Alo were both outstanding today too.

#3531 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:29

I'm not saying anything about the blind love stuff and all that. It might be a bit ott to say that he would certainly win though. He would have been in with a great chance, would have been favourite, but Mal and Alo were both outstanding today too.

PNSD said 'to think a win was possible' was 'blind love'. That's what I took issue with.

#3532 ImDDAA

ImDDAA

• 3,226 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:34

PNSD said 'to think a win was possible' was 'blind love'. That's what I took issue with.

And instead of saying to PSND that he was being too OTT he chose to focus on the people who said Lewis would win, the trend remains exactly the same.

#3533 f1fastestlap

f1fastestlap

• 1,918 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:35

And instead of saying to PSND that he was being too OTT he chose to focus on the people who said Lewis would win, the trend remains exactly the same.

Good one. :up:

#3534 robefc

robefc

• 8,020 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 19:51

It's hard to support a driver like this, Jenson has had his good streaks lately, start of 2009 and end of 2011 in particular, but right now he's on a streak of 2 very poor performances and he has to get out of this. What's keeping me from utter depression and/or suicide is the fact that F1 right now is enjoyable, there's no dominance whatsoever, and there's a reasonable chance someone else than Vettel can become World Champion this year.

Also I'm a bit worried about his change of braking material during the weekend. Jenson chose this in an attempt at improving his tyre handling, but on the long run I doubt it's good for him and even this weekend he only really went downhill whereas on Friday he still looked sort of ok, especially on the option tyre. I assume he won't keep this for Monaco, but I'm afraid we won't really get any info on this and that he will keep it. Perhaps I should ask TheFifthDriver on this come Monaco.

Lewis was aggressive yet controlled, his fans can be proud, and like I expected he did not freak out like a year ago when put in this position. I can only give him a 9 for his performance, while for Jenson it's somewhere between a 6 and a 7 depending on the degree in which I hold Button accountable for these issues he's having.

Sorry it's not working out forn your fella right now, these two are pretty stressful to support albeit for different reasons...although macca cock ups are a reason in common!

Very pleased that you were right and my fears were unfounded, I've got a lot of confidence from this weekend with respect to both this season and Lewis's future career.

#3535 ermo

ermo

• 134 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:05

I don't remember saying anything about this at all.

My mistake. It was peroa (at least it started with a 'p'). Original post updated. :)

#3536 bauss

bauss

• 5,004 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:14

The evidence that LH actually had the pace was his speed at the end of his first stint when he was able to do 30.7 and 30.9 on the 11th n 12th lap when he finally had clear air.

Sure he may have saved some tires by going slower earlier, but the tires would have taken a beating in dirty air in those early 10 laps.

For me, the qualy pace was there, which was also why he was able to do 30 laps without hitting the cliff in the end. I have little doubt he would have at the very least stuck with the leaders til the end

@ Lights, Jenson had shockers in Nurburgring 2011, Hungary 2010..both races, he was dealing with raft of Mclaren upgrades, bounced back after both races too...

I think he will be ok.

The part I would say though is zack1994 and co that believe qualy will be even closer btw the two this year cos JB is now super low in the car or whatever are most likely going to be disappointed.

With these 2012 spec cars and the form and poise LH is displaying, qualy will be tough for JB this year.

Edited by bauss, 13 May 2012 - 20:27.

#3537 Lights

Lights

• 9,411 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:44

Sorry it's not working out forn your fella right now, these two are pretty stressful to support albeit for different reasons...although macca cock ups are a reason in common!

Very pleased that you were right and my fears were unfounded, I've got a lot of confidence from this weekend with respect to both this season and Lewis's future career.

Good to hear :up: And to be clear I was being sarcastic with the depression/suicide comment.

It's good to have confidence, but it can all change so quickly. I was also very confident after China.. I mean, Button doing ok in cold races, with Bahrain and Barcelona around the corner? Gold. First moment in a long time I got the better of my pessimistic visions, but I had to eat a lot of humble pie in the past few weeks. On the other hand, you can just kinda expect Hamilton to be on the front row these days as long as he has enough fuel, that's not a bad prospect. While in those blinking situations that Jenson is on the front row, it's simply a sign that McLaren must be really suited to that particular track, that the stars are aligned in the shape of Ichiban and that the temperature hasn't changed more than a degree during the previous 3 weeks on that particular geographical coordinate.

#3538 syph0nJZ05

syph0nJZ05

• 2,602 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:46

You do realise that if he had started from pole he would have 3-stopped and therefore had been able to push the car more (he had to monitor his pace on a 2-stop for obvious reasons).

#3539 robefc

robefc

• 8,020 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:47

Good to hear :up: And to be clear I was being sarcastic with the depression/suicide comment.

It's good to have confidence, but it can all change so quickly. I was also very confident after China.. I mean, Button doing ok in cold races, with Bahrain and Barcelona around the corner? Gold. First moment in a long time I got the better of my pessimistic visions, but I had to eat a lot of humble pie in the past few weeks. On the other hand, you can just kinda expect Hamilton to be on the front row these days as long as he has enough fuel, that's not a bad prospect. While in those blinking situations that Jenson is on the front row, it's simply a sign that McLaren must be really suited to that particular track, that the stars are aligned in the shape of Ichiban and that the temperature hasn't changed more than a degree during the previous 3 weeks on that particular geographical coordinate.

:lol:

True but you you can also be pretty sure that something will happen to prevent Lewis's quali performance translating into a result, be it pit stops, under fuelling, gearbox changes...! And so far he hasn't done anything himself to court controversey, how long can that last?! :p

Advertisement

#3540 ImDDAA

ImDDAA

• 3,226 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:53

I don't think there's any reason to panic yet, Jenson still scored points today while obviously being far from his best, he's not lost any serious ground in the championship - both he and Lewis showed a lack of killer edge in Bahrain so really it's one poor race for him at least you can trust him to keep his head when he's not in form.

#3541 Lights

Lights

• 9,411 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 20:59

@ Lights, Jenson had shockers in Nurburgring 2011, Hungary 2010..both races, he was dealing with raft of Mclaren upgrades, bounced back after both races too...

I think he will be ok.

The part I would say though is zack1994 and co that believe qualy will be even closer btw the two this year cos JB is now super low in the car or whatever are most likely going to be disappointed.

With these 2012 spec cars and the form and poise LH is displaying, qualy will be tough for JB this year.

I haven't been too aware about when McLaren introduced major updates - although the nose this weekend as obvious. It would be a nice conclusion as it indicates he has worked it out in the past and will do so again in the future.

And certainly, if Jenson keeps these setup troubles during practices I don't expect him to be close to Hamilton in qualy. In the first 2 races of the season however he was as close as he could be and that will also again happen.

Qualy is what it is, and I'm eagerly awaiting the '20-0' comments come Interlagos. Won't mind it too much as long as Jenson finds his pace back and beats Lewis in some races fair and square.

#3542 Lights

Lights

• 9,411 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 22:12

:lol:

True but you you can also be pretty sure that something will happen to prevent Lewis's quali performance translating into a result, be it pit stops, under fuelling, gearbox changes...! And so far he hasn't done anything himself to court controversey, how long can that last?! :p

Hold on, I thought you were supposed to stay optimistic? Just let me do the opposite, at the moment I have a reason for it! ;)

I don't think there's any reason to panic yet, Jenson still scored points today while obviously being far from his best, he's not lost any serious ground in the championship - both he and Lewis showed a lack of killer edge in Bahrain so really it's one poor race for him at least you can trust him to keep his head when he's not in form.

Completely true, although it's still painful that it didn't need much today for you to write 'a point' instead of the plural version.

And judging by his post-race interview, he still looked a lot more positive as compared to Korea 2010.

#3543 Lights

Lights

• 9,411 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 22:19

Actually, scrap everything I wrote today! Where the hell is Jessica Michibata? I haven't seen her since China! Poor Jenson thinking it was the tyres :D

#3544 MightyMoose

MightyMoose
  • RC Forum Host

• 1,109 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 22:27

Actually, scrap everything I wrote today! Where the hell is Jessica Michibata? I haven't seen her since China! Poor Jenson thinking it was the tyres :D

Oh no, is Jenson's "Happy Bubble" in danger of popping? :p

#3545 ImDDAA

ImDDAA

• 3,226 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 22:28

Oh no, is Jenson's "Happy Bubble" in danger of popping? :p

I hope I don't need to warn you about trolling.

#3546 inca_roads

inca_roads

• 1,430 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 00:04

Very, very pleased with Lewis' performance today. Nice to see he demonstrated finesse in areas he's been criticised for, too. It's still frustrating that a weekend where he very much got the upper hand on Button (there isn't often that big a gap between them) resulted in a net gain of two points, because of the obvious issue in qualifying. And even more frustrating that he's lost, due to bad luck/team issues, an avalanche of points in general this season with regards to the title chase. Sigh. Hopefully it'll change soon. Great performance so far this season though, very impressive. Despite all the other stuff, it's the most rewarding for me to see him perform well, regardless of what result it gets him.

#3547 hammibal

hammibal

• 1,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 00:41

Yes very simple and misinformed appraisal

#3548 Lazy

Lazy

• 5,265 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 05:21

What? Utter nonsense - Lewis was the only driver to do a 2 stopper today - he did over 30 laps on one set of tyres FFS - he was having to fight while nursing the tyes far more than those around him.

Agreed, I think he would have cruised it from pole, especially if he had got the holeshot.

#3549 Dalton007

Dalton007

• 2,935 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:13

Jenson changing the brake material must have been the problem. On Friday he was quick. After changing the brakes, on Saturday, he struggled a lot more. Still, some points on the board.

#3550 zack1994

zack1994

• 2,368 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:48

If they don't sort out these balance issues jenson's chance to fight for the championship is over simple as that.

Edited by zack1994, 14 May 2012 - 09:48.