Hello again, here are the guess questions for the Malaysian Grand Prix, these questions will remain the same throughout the 2012 season.
1. Who will start 13th on the grid in Sepang?
2. The drivers of which team will have the biggest difference in their grid position (not time, only position)?
3. Which team will complete the lowest number of laps in the race?
4. On what lap of the race will the fastest lap be set?
5. Who will be the last driver to pit during the race?
6. Which driver will move up most spots from grid (including any pit lane starts) to race finish?
7. Who will finish the race in 7th position?
8. How many drivers will finish the race on the lead lap including the winner?
9. How many drivers will be classified?
10. How great will be the margin between winner and 2nd? (Give your answer in steps of 5 seconds: 0-5 secs, 5-10 secs, 10-15 secs,...or laps (1 lap, 2 laps,...))
Consider "none" or “no-one” could be a correct answer to some guesses.
Deadline: Before Friday First Practice
You get 1 point for every correct answer (also Consider "none" or “no-one” could be a correct answer to some guesses.)
I’ll try to publish results by Monday evening GMT.
Edited by Brawn BGP 001, 18 March 2012 - 13:20.