Guess the Grid Malaysia
Posted 18 March 2012 - 23:15
Welcome to GTG 2012!
Welcome to the 14th season of Guess the Grid.
Last season Grayson became the 13th champion in GtG. Will Grayson become the 1st champion to repeat. After last seasons perfect score, why not add a repeat championship to his resume. If you want to unseat him and add your name to the list of champions
2001 Pit Babe
2008 Juan Kerr
.....Then join in and play GTG in 2012!
Most of you know the rules - but i'll repeat them here again...
INSTRUCTIONS - IMPORTANT - READ FIRST!!!
ROUND 2 - GUESS THE GRID IN Malaysia
Here are the Rules and Scoring system for Round 2:
1. List your guess of the top 10 qualifiers (ON THE GRID) at Sepang This year this will mean the actual top 10 qualifying order of Saturday qualifying session BEFORE penalties are taken into account.
2. Please follow the below instructions for the way in which to post your guesses.
How to place your guesses:
When posting your guesses please post them in the following manner - put your user name and then your selections as follows (these are examples only)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OBSERVE THE ENTRY FORMAT:
YOUR NAME/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX/XXXX [/B]
Please do it in this way so that the scores can calculated quicker. Make sure that you use only the first FOUR LETTERS in the drivers SURNAME .
If anyone feels inclined to guess Pic inside the top 10, use CPIC.
3. Post your guesses anytime before Friday First Practice . You can change your guesses as many time as you like as long as its done before Friday First practice. Any posts or changes made after FRIDAY first practice will be INVALID! Please get them in by Friday First Practice at the latest as it makes it easier to calculate the scores. Late entries made on the friday will have to receive approval from myself to be allowed in the game. So you will have to plead for mercy - though I may even accept bribes.;) Entries received after Friday will not be accepted in any circumstance.
4. Scores will be calculated as follows:
* + 3 points for being spot on . (ie. Selecting Button in 4th and he actually qualifies 4th)
* + 2 points for being one position away from where the driver actually qualifies (ie. Selecting Massa in 3rd and he qualifies either 2nd or 4th)
* + 1 point for having a driver you selected qualifying anywhere in the top 10 (not spot on or one away) ie. Selecting Hamilton 5th but he qualifies 9th
* + 5 points if you manage to correctly pick all positions in the top 10. (Accomplished by Grayson last year)
AND JUST TO CLARIFY some confusion - for example if you pick Massa 10th and he qualifies 11th you get 2 points, ie 1 position away. The fact that he is out of the top 10 makes you lose no points because you picked him one away at 10th.
5. The grid the result will be calculated on is that which is announced by the FIA immediately after saturday qualifying. Therefore any subsequent penalties will not be taken into account.
6. If a driver you selected is replaced during qualifying – his replacement will be substituted in his place in your guesses unless you change it before Friday First Practice.
7. Results will be calculated soon after Qualifying is completed. Look out for a results thread to be posted by Estwald. This thread will feature the round’s results, a championship table, commentary etc. The results thread can then be used as a results discussion thread by you all.
If you have any questions - PM me and I'll respond as soon as I can.
PLEASE NOTE: If a driver you choose unable to qualify and race for whatever reason - you can amend your selections as long as it is before Friday First Practice. If you dont get a chance to amend your guesses - then we will calculate your score based on whoever replaces him
THE MORE PLAYERS WE HAVE - THE BETTER! SO FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ANYTIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR - THOUGH TO MAXIMISE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP - START FROM ROUND 1!!
Here are my early Guesses:
Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:59
Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:21
Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:58
Edited by Apex, 19 March 2012 - 07:58.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:40
Edited by Witt, 19 March 2012 - 08:43.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 14:30
Edited by Iscurrega, 23 March 2012 - 19:44.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 17:23
Edited by DutchQuicksilver, 19 March 2012 - 17:24.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 19:28
Edited by race addicted, 19 March 2012 - 20:18.
Posted 19 March 2012 - 21:09
Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:38
Posted 21 March 2012 - 00:06
Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:37
Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:52
Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:12
Posted 21 March 2012 - 14:05
Posted 21 March 2012 - 15:27
Edited by Crazy Canuck, 21 March 2012 - 15:31.
Posted 21 March 2012 - 21:46
Posted 22 March 2012 - 13:50
Posted 22 March 2012 - 14:39
Posted 22 March 2012 - 15:55
Posted 22 March 2012 - 18:00
Posted 22 March 2012 - 21:34
Edited by Ghostrider, 22 March 2012 - 21:35.
Posted 22 March 2012 - 21:53
Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:31