Photo

Motorsport memorabilia website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Head Rev

Head Rev

• 30 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:30

Hi guys, well it's finally happened. I've decided to start a big clean up of my motorsport memorabilia collection to make room before we demolish our home and re-build. The website is a chance for you to see what I have for sale (via the web) and at a later date where my sale will take place. Before you all get to excited the sale will take place in Adelaide, South Australia! But there are items up on the site now that are available for sale. I'll be adding items as time permits so keep checking back to see what I've added. When I do add items I'll put an update here on the forums. Check out the site (my first time designing a website), so would appreciate any feedback.

here it is: www.motorsport-memorabilia-sale.com

Thanks,

Dave

Advertisement

#2 Head Rev

Head Rev

• 30 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:26

Website has had items added in recent week, sale is on Monday 11th June, based in Adelaide, South Australia. Heaps of bit and pieces for sale. Check out www.motorsport-memorabilia-sale.com for details.

#3 Cam2InfoNeeded

Cam2InfoNeeded

• 206 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 22:05

I could see the main pages, but nothing is being allowed to open up when I try to explore things.

Edited by Cam2InfoNeeded, 04 June 2012 - 22:08.

#4 Tim Murray

Tim Murray

• 24,582 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:57

Agreed. I tried to look at the full list of books, but could get no further than the book categories list.