Photo

Can't Connect to the Forums

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AT-LAW

AT-LAW

• 923 posts

Posted 25 February 2001 - 00:15

I have been only here for a while, but since last changes it seems impossible to reach the forum. I have been quitting since friday because it was too long, and actually it has taken 30 minutes to be able to post this reply...I have checked another forums, and I only find problems in this one. Sorry for mentioning it, but it is very dissapointing.

Advertisement

#2 bira

bira

• 13,359 posts

Posted 25 February 2001 - 01:47

AT LAW, I need more information from you if I am to solve this problem you have.

Let's start by you explaining to me what exactly you mean by "impossible to reach forums".

Thanks,

Bira

#3 AT-LAW

AT-LAW

• 923 posts

Posted 26 February 2001 - 00:59

Bira, I have just noticed that my reply to the new features has appeared as a thread. Today everything seems to be working properly, and I will cross my fingers from now on, but it was impossible to reach the forum since last friday. WHATEVER IT WAS, IT HAS BEEN SOLVED.
Anyway, thanks a lot for your interest.

#4 bira

bira

• 13,359 posts

Posted 26 February 2001 - 01:04

AT-LAW, I think the problems may have been network problems between you and the Atlas F1 server - but they are not related to the BB software, or the upgrade.

As for splitting your post from the general thread - I did that (it's a new admin feature :)) because I thought it should be handled in the support forum, rather than in Readers Comments :)

Cheers,

Bira

#5 AT-LAW

AT-LAW

• 923 posts

Posted 26 February 2001 - 01:21

Sorry for blaming it in the wrong direction :blush:
At least, it was useful to know that you really take care of us :)
Thanks again.