Photo

Phillip Island Classic 2012 - event images

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Speedy27

Speedy27

• 245 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 17:50

A collection of some of my images from this year's event, showing comprehensive coverage of most categories can be see at the following link :

http://www.flickr.co...57629358648206/

There is a link to the event results on the front page, which will help identify cars and drivers taking part.

Enjoy!

Advertisement

#2 BMH Comic

BMH Comic

• 173 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:18

A collection of some of my images from this year's event, showing comprehensive coverage of most categories can be see at the following link :

http://www.flickr.co...57629358648206/

There is a link to the event results on the front page, which will help identify cars and drivers taking part.

Enjoy!

Enjoy I did, I am constantly amazed at your work and the quality of the photos you professionals produce. Must trade in my box brownie and take lessons from you.

#3 Speedy27

Speedy27

• 245 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:29

Many thanks - that is much appreciated.

A little inspiration for you : one can be as professional as one wants to be with (i) an unbridled passion for the subject, (ii) ongoing practice and (iii) a relentless determination to deliver the best one can every single minute you are behind the lens. Well, that's the sum of my recipe anyway - there's no magic involved, at least not in my experience :)

Take care
Peter

#4 xj13v12

xj13v12

• 265 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:10

Many thanks - that is much appreciated.

A little inspiration for you : one can be as professional as one wants to be with (i) an unbridled passion for the subject, (ii) ongoing practice and (iii) a relentless determination to deliver the best one can every single minute you are behind the lens. Well, that's the sum of my recipe anyway - there's no magic involved, at least not in my experience :)

Take care
Peter

It shows Peter, it shows.

#5 Speedy27

Speedy27

• 245 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:27

Many thanks - it was, as always, good to catch up with you and I hope that you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.

Next stop, EC in November for the Tasman Revival - 'look forward to seeing you there.