Photo

David E Davis Jr help needed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 john aston

john aston

• 2,700 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:50

Not normal TNF subject but wondering if any US member can help. I want to use an article DED wrote (a quite brilliant piece called 'The Freedom of wild ducks' about the joys of sports car driving) and need consent of copyright holder. I contacted the publisher of anthology where piece appeared and they suggested contacting Car and Driver- did so - no response. If any US member has contacts in magazine business, or any links with DED family I would be very grateful for any help.

Advertisement

#2 john aston

john aston

• 2,700 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 20:12

Having made contact with various people thanks to generosity of TNFers I need some more help- the copyright owner is proving difficult to identify and it now appears may be Jean Lindamood Jennings; if anybody has contact details I would - again- be very grateful

#3 Jack-the-Lad

Jack-the-Lad

• 2,466 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 00:56

Having made contact with various people thanks to generosity of TNFers I need some more help- the copyright owner is proving difficult to identify and it now appears may be Jean Lindamood Jennings; if anybody has contact details I would - again- be very grateful

Jennings is, I believe, editor-in-chief of "Automobile" magazine in the US. Probably the best way to contact her is through the magazine.

#4 klemcoll

klemcoll

• 187 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 15:00

I just sent you a PM with her contact details.