Photo

Gigi Brusadelli

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HistoryFan

HistoryFan

• 7,839 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 15:47

Davide Valsecchi writes on his homepage that in his childhood a former F1 mechanik named Gigi Brusadelli helped him. Do anyone know who that guy is?
For which F1 team did he work?

Advertisement

#2 fausto

fausto

• 528 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:45

Davide Valsecchi writes on his homepage that in his childhood a former F1 mechanik named Gigi Brusadelli helped him. Do anyone know who that guy is?
For which F1 team did he work?

I remember a former Formula Monza (the single seater category that started the career of Michele Alboreto, Lella Lombardi, Fabrizio Barbazza and others) driver with the same surname, probably the very same name too. IIRC he built his own, effective, car (late '70s- very early '80s, the it all became Formula Panda) and worked as a baker...I'll try to find infos as soon possible

#3 fausto

fausto

• 528 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:51

I remember a former Formula Monza (the single seater category that started the career of Michele Alboreto, Lella Lombardi, Fabrizio Barbazza and others) driver with the same surname, probably the very same name too. IIRC he built his own, effective, car (late '70s- very early '80s, the it all became Formula Panda) and worked as a baker...I'll try to find infos as soon possible

Made a quick search via google, found out that the driver I remember name is Giovanni, is from the same area as Valsecchi, though...maybe the best thing to do is to ask Valsecchi himself :)

#4 HistoryFan

HistoryFan

• 7,839 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 13:39

Yes I did.

#5 fausto

fausto

• 528 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 17:39

Yes I did.

did you receive a reply? :)

#6 HistoryFan