Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:47

LOL

I have to say that Alonso seems to have developed a taste for trolling xD

Advertisement

#2852 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,660 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:59

lol, some kung fu, some running, some jumping and some cycling in 1:30 minutes :rotfl:

#2853 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,660 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:32

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

New to me.

#2854 RedOne

RedOne

• 1,585 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:42

WTF? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha brilliant! :up:

#2855 F.M.

F.M.

• 5,577 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:14

We had one zero in Spa and one zero in Suzuka, but these were completely out of our control.

After a week of reflecting still not able to accept you made a mistake uh? :lol:

#2856 pusko

pusko

• 531 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:19

WTF? :rotfl: :rotfl:

That's just awesome. First a kung-fu kick, then running sprint with a fan, 2nd kung-fu and then bicycle...like he was on something.
:clap:

#2857 Ferrari2183

Ferrari2183

• 8,890 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:54

We had one zero in Spa and one zero in Suzuka, but these were completely out of our control.

After a week of reflecting still not able to accept you made a mistake uh? :lol:

You're like a broken tape recorder...

#2858 as65p

as65p

• 17,190 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:01

Well, it's kind of worrying that you apprently expected him to become convinced by your postings here. :)

#2859 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,997 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:18

lol, some kung fu, some running, some jumping and some cycling in 1:30 minutes :rotfl:

Shows what a great, balanced person he is. Here the mountain-sea spirit (Mushashi), there some light-hearted fun, then some concern for the fans (the guys who ran the fastest still got an autograph by Fernando!), then professionalism again in checking the track by bike.

Advertisement

#2860 F.M.

F.M.

• 5,577 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:45

Well, it's kind of worrying that you apprently expected him to become convinced by your postings here. :)

:p

But you have to admit that saying Suzuka was completely out of his control is simply denial of what happened

#2861 Headspin

Headspin

• 278 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:53

Maybe he should've become convinced by watching the replay, no?

#2862 KnucklesAgain

KnucklesAgain

• 4,762 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:23

Source? Was this a translation? Because Adam Cooper puts it differently:

“I think we have been pushing from the first test in the winter, so nothing has changed in the last five races,” he said in Korea today. “We just need to keep doing the things we’ve been doing so far. I think it has nearly been a perfect championship for us at the moment, with good strategies, good starts, good approach to the races.

“Everything we had in our hands on Sunday, we maximised the points. We had one zero in Spa and one zero in Suzuka, but things completely outside of our team, so apart from that we don’t need to change too many things.

“We were fighting in all the races the maximum we can, approaching the races to maximise the points we have available. Sometimes we were on the podium, sometimes we were fourth, sometimes we were fifth and this will not change now. I don’t think we can over-drive or over-do what is available for us.”

“All these last four races, in which we lost a lot points, I think are just some unlucky situations. Things normally change, they go up and down. Hopefully our bad run will finish and we will start a run of good runs until the end.”
He added that there wasn’t much new on the F2012 for this weekend.
“Not many updates, obviously it has been only four days from Suzuka to here so we will try to set up the car as best we can for this race, this layout. But, I remain reasonably confident that we will be competitive.

“We’ve been more or less competitive in the last eight, 10 races – maybe not the fastest but always in position to fight for podiums etcetera. I think here will be no different.”

In this version he is clearly talking about how the team as a whole has made the best out of a difficult season. The Suzuka incident is arguably outside the team's control and was unlucky however you slice it. His saying so makes no statement about how he abortions the blame after reflection. It seems to me that therefore your annoyance at the quote is exaggerated.

Edited by KnucklesAgain, 11 October 2012 - 10:25.

#2863 showtime

showtime

• 2,585 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:27

He will be annoyed unless Alonso decides to admit he is to blame for all that is wrong in F1 and retires. In fact I don't think he wants this either, who would he bash instead?

#2864 seahawk

seahawk

• 3,132 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:40

Alonso just needs to say it was his faults and apologize for the destruction of Kimi´s race.

#2865 as65p

as65p

• 17,190 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:06

:p

But you have to admit that saying Suzuka was completely out of his control is simply denial of what happened

Semantics. "Completely out of control" is, on deeper look, wrong for 99.9 of any situation, strictly speaking. So yeah, IF he used those exact words you got a 'point'. Enjoy it! :D

#2866 as65p

as65p

• 17,190 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:07

Alonso just needs to say it was his faults and apologize for the destruction of Kimi´s race.

:lol: :up:

#2867 F.M.

F.M.

• 5,577 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:37

Source? Was this a translation? Because Adam Cooper puts it differently:

In this version he is clearly talking about how the team as a whole has made the best out of a difficult season. The Suzuka incident is arguably outside the team's control and was unlucky however you slice it. His saying so makes no statement about how he abortions the blame after reflection. It seems to me that therefore your annoyance at the quote is exaggerated.

It's from the Autosport article

#2868 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:41

in the korean gp press conf today , alonso was asked this question by some fool posing as journalist ... should kimi apologize for the contact at suzuka???

alonso put him into his place by describing it as a midfield tussle and racing incident. and i think we should put an end to this bickering.

#2869 artista

artista
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,205 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:12

in the korean gp press conf today , alonso was asked this question by some fool posing as journalist ... should kimi apologize for the contact at suzuka???

alonso put him into his place by describing it as a midfield tussle and racing incident. and i think we should put an end to this bickering.

That was Carlos Miquel. He's one of the three _______ (<-------insert your favourite word there) who have been promoting the idiotic conspiracy theory the last couple of days. Whenever you see the name "Miquel", just stop reading and ignore him :)

#2870 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:21

That was Carlos Miquel. He's one of the three _______ (<-------insert your favourite word there) who have been promoting the idiotic conspiracy theory the last couple of days. Whenever you see the name "Miquel", just stop reading and ignore him :)

yea, now i remember, you explained it last night :wave:

#2871 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,660 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 13:06

Are you sure?, the guy who wrote about this stupid conspiracy is called Manuel Franco from AS.

#2872 artista

artista
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,205 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 13:15

Are you sure?, the guy who wrote about this stupid conspiracy is called Manuel Franco from AS.

Miquel also wrote a blog where he echoed some things printed in As and repeated all the part about Räikkönen going on purpose against Alonso because of the Ferrari thingy and how Räikkönen detests Alonso and bla, bla, bla.
I read it yesterday, because one of the Spanish journalists who have been publicly mocking the conspiracy guys linked it in twitter.
I'm not on a computer at the moment and can't give you the link, but I suppose googling Miquel and blog should give it :)

Edited by artista, 11 October 2012 - 13:15.

#2873 Headspin

Headspin

• 278 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 13:17

Like Artista said, there's more than one "journalist" spouting that. So there must some truth behind it. Ban Kimi and Lotus.

#2874 Hanzo

Hanzo

• 703 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:00

Thank god there is a race this weekend and we can save us another week of stupid comments.
Hopefully no incidents this time so everything Fernando wins/loses is just because of him, no endless post-race analysis.

#2875 Ravenak

Ravenak

• 939 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:28

Doesn't look good, but I can say at least one thing: being a Fernando Alonso fan never gets boring!

We live with passion and not everybody can say this ;)

Puxa Nano

#2876 JBLeon

JBLeon

• 120 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:11

If Fernando loses this year's WDC and Sebastian signs a contract with Ferrari in 2 years time... even Fernando will be saying "wait a second!".

Hopefully Banco Santander figures out what the freak Ferrari are really trying to do (keep Fernando kinda sorta happy for two years by giving him a 3rd row car) before the Vunderkid comes onboard.

THEN and only THEN will Ferrari kick it on overdrive. Gumbah style.

Edited by JBLeon, 13 October 2012 - 04:12.

#2877 speng

speng

• 1,299 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:13

If Fernando loses this year's WDC and Sebastian signs a contract with Ferrari in 2 years time... even Fernando will be saying "wait a second!".

Hopefully Banco Santander figures out what the freak Ferrari are really trying to do (keep Fernando kinda sorta happy for two years by giving him a 3rd row car) before the Vunderkid comes onboard.

THEN and only THEN will Ferrari kick it on overdrive. Gumbah style.

:lol: :lol:

#2878 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,660 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:06

Brillant job, I was worried after Q1, very close to pole, and almost got P3 from Hamilton. On the bad side, Kimi is behind on the clean side.

#2879 ViMaMo

ViMaMo

• 5,026 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:14

Oh damn, P4. But Vettel also on dusty side, so okay.

Great job from team and the drivers.

Advertisement

#2880 FerrariAlonso

FerrariAlonso

• 409 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:36

Fernando is a BEAST! He suffered in FP3 and Q1 and when it mattered he squeezed the most of the car or even more. This guy is brilliant, absolutely amazing.

What's the difference between Sebastian' and Fernando's life?
Seb's biggest problem is missing the pole and getting "just" second, while Fernando needs to sweat blood even for a fourth position. That's the difference. The fact Alonso is always in the hunt is a miracle.

#2881 RedOne

RedOne

• 1,585 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 06:40

Well done Fernando, praying for a good start with no contact and a podium.

#2882 FerrariAlonso

FerrariAlonso

• 409 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:17

And here is the difference between Fernando and Seb:
http://motorsport.ne...Rosa,50483.html

#2883 Lights

Lights

• 9,319 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:31

A positive qualifying result for Alonso. Red Bull yet again on the front row but obviously it's close, hopefully this will be the same case in the race and Alonso can make the difference.

#2884 Konsta

Konsta

• 1,747 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:59

And here is the difference between Fernando and Seb:
http://motorsport.ne...Rosa,50483.html

If FA takes the title it will be totally deserved but to say that Vettel would deserve it less is just utter bullcrap. Then again what was PdlR supposed to say - that he wishes that no spaniard would become WDC again???

#2885 aditya-now

aditya-now

• 6,997 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 13:07

A positive qualifying result for Alonso. Red Bull yet again on the front row but obviously it's close, hopefully this will be the same case in the race and Alonso can make the difference.

Very close, and let's see if the race pace simulation was only due to less fuel on board - I doubt it. Tomorrow Fernando will be very fast! Did he not win here in 2010? What happened to Red Bull?

#2886 Sinceref189

Sinceref189

• 585 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 13:15

Very close, and let's see if the race pace simulation was only due to less fuel on board - I doubt it. Tomorrow Fernando will be very fast! Did he not win here in 2010? What happened to Red Bull?

Double DNF webber made a mstake ,Vettel had a mechanical failure.

#2887 kosmos

kosmos

• 6,660 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:53

As we always say, good damage limitation race, but now Vettel has the advantage in points and of course with the car. Fantastic race but today something was "wrong" with the car, or the tyres or he was just simple slower than Felipe. The start was cracking.

Edited by kosmos, 14 October 2012 - 07:54.

#2888 Lights

Lights

• 9,319 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:04

Race pace was close but unfortunately Alonso could not make the difference. Not that he could've challenged Vettel, but I felt like he should've taken Webber today. His times were quite inconsistent however, didn't look like he was entirely happy with the car.

#2889 Goron3

Goron3

• 601 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:08

Race pace was close but unfortunately Alonso could not make the difference. Not that he could've challenged Vettel, but I felt like he should've taken Webber today. His times were quite inconsistent however, didn't look like he was entirely happy with the car.

Yeah he was catching Webber particularly in the second stint but he clearly wasn't as happy in the final stunt.

#2890 krea

krea

• 710 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:22

It looks like that Alonso has now even problems to stay ahead of Massa. If he lost the title this year then he can't say it was just because of the worse car.

#2891 prty

prty

• 5,161 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:52

It looks like that Alonso has now even problems to stay ahead of Massa. If he lost the title this year then he can't say it was just because of the worse car.

I agree, as the drivers with better cars beat their team mates in every single race of the season. After having lost time to Massa in the middle stint, he will not be able to say he's a worthy WDC, should he get it.

#2892 Sapphiresteel

Sapphiresteel

• 58 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:59

Alonso's Sky interview was revealing when he couldn't admit Massa was faster.

#2893 bl-f1

bl-f1

• 1,087 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:00

I agree, as the drivers with better cars beat their team mates in every single race of the season. After having lost time to Massa in the middle stint, he will not be able to say he's a worthy WDC, should he get it.

Translated: Alonso is not a worthy champion regardless of how many points he gets. God, I hate the guy!

#2894 BorkoF2012

BorkoF2012

• 827 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:00

There are some people here who are acting like Alonso has harmed themselves in their personal lives. So much hate.

#2895 Mackey

Mackey

• 1,393 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:07

Alonso's Sky interview was revealing when he couldn't admit Massa was faster.

Massa was faster only in the last stint, and if you watched the race you could see Alonso had massive graining in his front tyre.

#2896 Lights

Lights

• 9,319 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:26

I don't see Vettel winning any races anymore.

Argh.

#2897 Mr.Wayne

Mr.Wayne

• 572 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:38

Massa was faster only in the last stint, and if you watched the race you could see Alonso had massive graining in his front tyre.

And in the second stint...
And in the first stint after he got into clean air...

#2898 Pep

Pep

• 1,043 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:42

Translated: Alonso is not a worthy champion regardless of how many points he gets. God, I hate the guy!

I think prty was trying to be ironic after the stupid comment by krea

#2899 Pep

Pep

• 1,043 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:45

Alonso now depends more on misfortunes by Vettel, or crazy races (rain, etc.) like at the start of the season.

Of the remaining races I would say only Brazil could be a better track for Ferrari if the cars stay like they are now. Brazil is a very fast circuit similar to Monza or Spa where Ferrari were dominating (although unfortunately Alonso was out of the race in Spa and then had a problem in quali in Monza).

But the title is 80% in Vettel's hands now that the advantage of Alonso vanished with his 2 zero points

Edited by Pep, 14 October 2012 - 09:46.

Advertisement

#2900 superdelphinus

superdelphinus

• 1,316 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:46

Alonso's ability is largely untested hype. that's not to say he isn't but I hope Massa has regained his mojo properly now so there isn't such a cakewalk in that team.