There are plenty. They´ve just been much more reserved compared to the overbeaing MS fans.
Let the civil war begin...
Anyway, very much in two minds about this.
Let's start with the bad side:
- I like MS, enjoyed supporting him (unlike first career)
- I am concerned that behind the scenes he contributed a lot and that wisdom will be missed
- I don't think it's good that the team focus on LH and neglect NR, they should be equal
- LH sometimes has a tendency to not think before he speaks
- Very fast driver, no doubting that
- Some engineers may follow him to Merc
- An indication that Merc is serious about F1 and intending to stay
As a fanatical fan of the TEAM, I honestly don't know if I should be happy or sad.
Edited by KiloWatt, 28 September 2012 - 07:04.