• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grayson

Grayson
  • Autosport digital product manager

• 3,497 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:56

Hi all,

I wanted to drop a note in here to introduce myself as I've recently taken over as AUTOSPORT's Digital Product Manager. This means I look after the business side of the site on a day to day basis, as well as the administration of just about anything that isn't editorial.

I've been working for Haymarket (the company who publish AUTOSPORT) for over eight years, including a long stint as Sales Manager of Motorsport News. I've also been a fan of the sport for almost as long as I've been alive, so I'm pretty excited to be joining AUTOSPORT during such an exciting season!

I'll be dropping into this feedback forum regularly to respond to any non-editorial issues, but you can contact me by E-mail at Simon.Grayson@haymarket.com if you need to get in touch more urgently or if you've got any queries which you don't want discussed on an open forum. I'm also the person to contact if you're having any problems with your subscription to AUTOSPORT Plus or the digital version of the magazine, or if you've got any feedback about the subscription process (was it easy to find the subscription options you were looking for? Was it obvious what you were getting when you signed up?)

One question which I know is going to be asked is what we're doing to make sure that the Forum doesn't fall down during F1 weekends, and I'll start a separate thread about this once I'm in a position to give you an answer...

Advertisement

#2 babbel

babbel

• 2,746 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:50

Good luck, have fun :)

#3 Tony Mandara

Tony Mandara

• 10,418 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 13:02

Can we get a round of "Welcome to the piranha club"(s)?  ;)

good luck. :up: