Hell may becoming colder.
I am seriously thinking that I may want to buy the most expensive AutoSport package, looked at it when I got my 20 stories left warning. But I can not figure you what the heck I get, and more importantly what I will not get for shelling out for the full monty.
I'll try to answer that, but let me know if any of this is still unclear!What you get with the most expensive subscription package:
- Unlimited access to news stories.
- All of the AUTOSPORT+ content - the features and columns which are listed in the right hand column on the homepage.
- All of our high resolution photography.
- Access to the FORIX database. This is the best and most complete motorsport database in the world, with detailed stats on every F1 race since the World Championship began as well as stats on a huge number of other major racing series.
- An ad free environment when you're in the main site (but not the forums).
- Access to a digital edition of AUTOSPORT magazine every Thursday morning. You can either view this as a pageturner in your browser or download it as a PDF. You can view this PDF on your computer or on a mobile or tablet device (this digital edition is the difference between the cheaper subscription and the more expensive option).
- The warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you're supporting quality journalism.What you don't get with the current subscription packages:
- Access to the Apple Newsstand version of AUTOSPORT for your iPad or iPhone. This is on its way (soon, I hope) but the package with this will cost a little more.
- A copy of the magazine sent to your house. Click here
if you're after a subscription to the paper edition of the magazine!
In terms of what you don't get, I've probably missed something which isn't as obvious as it seems to me (after all, the list of things you don't get is almost infinite) so let me know if there's something not on the list of things you get which you're wondering about!