Photo

Kimi Raikkonen - Part III

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4052 replies to this topic

#1751 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:06

Speaking of Gangnam style, Iceman style...

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Advertisement

#1752 hijinx

hijinx

• 626 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:08

:kiss: u beat me to it :rotfl:

#1753 The Kanisteri

The Kanisteri

• 10,510 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:55

Iceman Style...

Posted Image

#1754 Desdirodeabike

Desdirodeabike

• 1,890 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:18

Iceman Style...

Posted Image

Love it :p
Also - I want that helmet and that racesuit!

#1755 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,913 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:32

Love it :p
Also - I want that helmet and that racesuit!

http://www.f1helmets...012_driver.html

Gonna be my bike helmet one day :love:

Edited by Jovanotti, 10 October 2012 - 07:34.

#1756 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:18

here we go, spanish media accusing kimi of sabotaging Alonso's race deliberately ... as they think LotusF1 is secretly working for Red Bull Racing

honestly, i fell off my chair while reading this in Yallaf1.com ... :rotfl:

conspiracy-theory-fueled-after-alonso-punt-by-raikkonen

A Spanish newspaper reporter has concocted a conspiracy theory in the days since Fernando Alonso’s first-lap retirement at Suzuka last weekend.

Diario AS Correspondent Manuel Franco reminds his readers that, at Spa, it was Lotus’ Romain Grosjean who triggered the chaos that ended former runaway championship leader Alonso’s race.

Then in Japan, it was the sister Lotus, driven by Kimi Raikkonen, who made contact with the Ferrari.

“There are suspicious ones in the paddock,” Franco insisted.

Perhaps he is referring to the fact that it was Alonso who pushed Raikkonen out of Ferrari – and, indeed, F1 – at the end of 2009.

Or maybe there is an Enstone factor at play, like when Renault’s Vitaly Petrov blocked Alonso in Abu Dhabi, ultimately costing the Spaniard the 2010 title.

so from now on, all driver should let alonso pass, cause he's the chump leader . :rolleyes:

Renault, remember, is now Lotus, and they both shared an engine supplier with Ferrari’s main championship rival, Red Bull.

“This is F1,” Franco, defending the possible conspiracy, concluded.

yep, i'm sure this guy wears a tin foil hat wherever he goes .... :p

however, the people who actually know what formula one is thinks otherwise ... :D

Referring to the Raikkonen contact at Suzuka, however, Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali does not smell a rat.

“It was a normal racing accident, as I am sure that Kimi meant no harm,” the Italian is quoted as saying by Auto Motor und Sport.

i still believe people like martin whitmarsh and stefano Domenicali rues letting Kimi go without fully tapping his potential.

#1757 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:19

:love:

whoever did it, should get a gorilla suit signed by Kimi himself :clap:

#1758 Desdirodeabike

Desdirodeabike

• 1,890 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:08

http://www.f1helmets...012_driver.html

Gonna be my bike helmet one day :love:

I have been drooling over the 2006 Monaco helmet as my bikehelmet for quite a while :love: But I dont know. I wonder if it will look good as a bikehelmet..

here we go, spanish media accusing kimi of sabotaging Alonso's race deliberately ... as they think LotusF1 is secretly working for Red Bull Racing

honestly, i fell off my chair while reading this in Yallaf1.com ... :rotfl:

conspiracy-theory-fueled-after-alonso-punt-by-raikkonen

I saw that. Between him and Lobato, they are not making the Spanish media look very smart :rolleyes:

#1759 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:28

BTW, i have a storng suspicion that our beloved spanish conspiracy journalist is perhaps a regular visitor of forum.autosport.com. perhaps he got his inspiration from this post in Photoshopped thread ... :drunk:

Da "kimi-grosjean-lotus-conspiracy" Code

Advertisement

#1760 MadYarpen

MadYarpen

• 3,880 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:37

http://statigr.am/co...-birthday-kimi#
pic.twitter.com/PJYLVKYf

Don't know if you've seen it;)

#1761 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:41

http://statigr.am/co...-birthday-kimi#
pic.twitter.com/PJYLVKYf

Don't know if you've seen it;)

:mad: WTF is lotusF1 doing with kimi's image???make the car fast you morons, kimi gives a shit about turning 33. also ICEMAN and Tw@tter just doesn't work. as Fernando alonso puts it ... "this is ridiculus... ): "

#1762 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,913 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:49

I have been drooling over the 2006 Monaco helmet as my bikehelmet for quite a while :love: But I dont know. I wonder if it will look good as a bikehelmet..

I think the simple design and colors of the 2012 version would make a great bike helmet, but I'd entirely remove the logos (even the Lotus one) and of course the sponsor stickers, especially the anti-dandruff thing :p
Btw I've just seen that the Monaco James Hunt edition is available there, too :up: Add this bike for ultimate badassness.

Edited by Jovanotti, 10 October 2012 - 10:57.

#1763 MadYarpen

MadYarpen

• 3,880 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:55

:mad: WTF is lotusF1 doing with kimi's image???make the car fast you morons, kimi gives a shit about turning 33. also ICEMAN and Tw@tter just doesn't work. as Fernando alonso puts it ... "this is ridiculus... ): "

I think you need to relax and smile from time to time. This is only sport, you know. As if PR affected car development, by the way.

#1764 Cool Beans

Cool Beans

• 1,553 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:04

This is what Lotus' marketing department does for a living, they don't design the car or run the team. I certainly hope their marketing people continue doing their work and stay the hell away from 'making the car fast'. If a graphic designer started designing the cars you'd have tighter kerning between the wheels, more white space for the internal components and the most important thing would be which typeface to use for branding on the engine. Oh and we most certainly cannot put that wing there my good man, it doesn't align with the grid system!

#1765 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:05

I think you need to relax and smile from time to time. This is only sport, you know. As if PR affected car development, by the way.

maybe you're right, but i like the my ICEMAN cold and mystified. i feel like we've known and seen KIMI a bit too much after he joined LotusF1 :lol:

as Nergal would say ... "Alas! the PR is upon him ..." :smoking:

#1766 MadYarpen

MadYarpen

• 3,880 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:16

as Nergal would say ... "Alas! the PR is upon him ..." :smoking:

Posted Image

#1767 Headspin

Headspin

• 278 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:47

I saw that. Between him and Lobato, they are not making the Spanish media look very smart :rolleyes:

It astonishing how foolish these people can be and still keep their jobs. But maybe they're just echoing what their audience wants to hear.

#1768 SpaMaster

SpaMaster

• 5,856 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 14:08

Ridiculous thing about those conspiracy theories is the he believes Petrov blocking Alonso was wrong. How full is he of himself? Petrov was totally entitled to race for his position.

Also, he forgot one more angle. Alonso left Renault after using them as a transit place. Renault has so much grudge against him that they want to hurt him wherever possible.

#1769 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,320 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 15:55

It astonishing how foolish these people can be and still keep their jobs. But maybe they're just echoing what their audience wants to hear.

It's outrageous they or anyone can get paid for that. There are THOUSANDS of people that'd do better stuff, I just can't get how they got that job and how can they keep it. How can someone that can't grasp car dynamics or wheel to wheel racing write about f1 in the first place?

And btw, they're not echoing anything, they are that ignorant. I'm sure they buy that crap.

#1770 August

August

• 2,124 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 16:20

Posted Image

Here's that journo fanboy:

Posted Image

#1771 showtime

showtime

• 2,585 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 16:38

It's just one idiot trying to get the attention from people that doesn't follow F1 but to have something to argue about on Mondays, hardly the Spanish media (at least this time!). In fact during the live coverage there wasn't even a discussion about the incident, they just lamented time after time Alonso's DNF and how bad that was for the WDC. The conspiracy theory ended were it started, in that guy's head, nobody is talking about it here.

#1772 artista

artista
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,248 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 17:59

Actually, it's been at least two of them (Franco and Miquel), for once, Lobato has not been involved -at least not yet-. But the reaction of some other Spanish media guys calling these conspiranoics for what they really are (like in MarcaTV yesterday), and the interchange of name calling that went on in twitter as a consequence has been pretty funny :lol:

#1773 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,320 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 18:37

Actually, it's been at least two of them (Franco and Miquel), for once, Lobato has not been involved -at least not yet-. But the reaction of some other Spanish media guys calling these conspiranoics for what they really are (like in MarcaTV yesterday), and the interchange of name calling that went on in twitter as a consequence has been pretty funny :lol:

How´s Miquel challenge of "qualifying a Red Bull car for a race" going? That was big fun when he said it. I think he´d have a hard time fitting inside the car at all. :smoking:

#1774 artista

artista
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,248 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 19:33

How´s Miquel challenge of "qualifying a Red Bull car for a race" going? That was big fun when he said it. I think he´d have a hard time fitting inside the car at all. :smoking:

:lol:
I have to admit, Miquel is many positions under Lobato in my journalists ranking, and that's quite an achievement.
The silliest thing is that, belittling Räikkönen's, Vettel's or whoever is fighting Alonso for the championship at the moment, what people like Miquel really do is to belittle "their boy's" achievements. If Räikkönen and Vettel and so on are such rubbish drivers, what for a merit is it for Alonso to win a championship?

I just checked. There is a third member in the conspiracy theory. He's also from Diario As, like Franco. It's a guy called Alejandro Elortegui, who has in his resume merits like being "Communication director" of Real Madrid for six months. Oh well...

#1775 Craven Morehead

Craven Morehead

• 4,509 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 19:56

Alonso left Renault after using them as a transit place. Renault has so much grudge against him that they want to hurt him wherever possible.

My understanding is that Fernando has lots of friends at Renault, despite what you wrote. The only negative I've heard came from Boullier, who wasn't there at the same time that Fred was.

#1776 artista

artista
  • RC Forum Host

• 5,248 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 20:42

My understanding is that Fernando has lots of friends at Renault, despite what you wrote. The only negative I've heard came from Boullier, who wasn't there at the same time that Fred was.

I think SpaMaster was just being ironical there (Dheeban, correct me if I'm wrong) because part of the conspiracy theory is that Grosjean and Räikkönen are DNFing Alonso on purpose in order to help Red Bull, because they use Renault engines.

#1777 showtime

showtime

• 2,585 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 21:02

:lol:
I have to admit, Miquel is many positions under Lobato in my journalists ranking, and that's quite an achievement.
The silliest thing is that, belittling Räikkönen's, Vettel's or whoever is fighting Alonso for the championship at the moment, what people like Miquel really do is to belittle "their boy's" achievements. If Räikkönen and Vettel and so on are such rubbish drivers, what for a merit is it for Alonso to win a championship?

I just checked. There is a third member in the conspiracy theory. He's also from Diario As, like Franco. It's a guy called Alejandro Elortegui, who has in his resume merits like being "Communication director" of Real Madrid for six months. Oh well...

Oh dear, I'm just imagining Korea's FP1...

#1778 Skinnyguy

Skinnyguy

• 4,320 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 21:23

Oh dear, I'm just imagining Korea's FP1...

At least we won't get asleep. :lol:

#1779 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 21:34

here's a question...

we've seen how much hype kimi's performance attract media attention around the world (italy and spain particularly it seems :rolleyes: )

BUt ... how much hype does kimi's performance create in his native Finland??? on the top of my head, i can name only MTV3 as the sole TV channel and Heikki kulta form TS as the only journalist who seems to have any interest in his performance. and if kimi's attitude is representative of majority of finns, then i'd say no one really gives a shit in finland :p

so any idea guys & gals???

Advertisement

#1780 Verderer

Verderer

• 591 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 22:54

Well, as you say MTV3 hypes Kimi because they want more viewers for their F1 broadcasts, naturally. But I feel the hype is much less than it was in Kimi's Ferrari years. Or it's more matter of fact and low key, or something. Kulta is kulta of course.

In the small Finnish sports media field, I dont Kimi is hyped at all, really. The tabloids write if he does some gorilla suit stunt, but that's it (and lately there's been very little of that sort of thing?)

I think genuine F1 fans in Finland do appreciate Kimster a lot, quite a few of us on this forum for so small population? It's the more casual fans - 'glory hounds' or whatever - who've kinda forgotten about him. I don't think either Kimi or us 'true' fans really miss them either. :lol:

So to summarise, not much 'hype' as such?

#1781 hijinx

hijinx

• 626 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 02:23

here's a question...

we've seen how much hype kimi's performance attract media attention around the world (italy and spain particularly it seems :rolleyes: )

BUt ... how much hype does kimi's performance create in his native Finland??? on the top of my head, i can name only MTV3 as the sole TV channel and Heikki kulta form TS as the only journalist who seems to have any interest in his performance. and if kimi's attitude is representative of majority of finns, then i'd say no one really gives a shit in finland :p

obviously I'm not a Finn so I can't read the "hype" on papers etc. But I've been to near and far for 6GPs since Kimi's return and I never fail to see Finnish supporters in all of the GPs I've been to. For example, even in Singapore, I was on an escalator and behind me were some people speaking in a foreign language that sounded Finnish - so I asked them if they were from Finnland and the guy whom I asked was shocked that I guessed right... and this was not the only bunch around me that spoke Finnish throughout the 3 days. Lots of them were wearing the Kimi/Lotus gear and of course, some of the crazy chinese fans I met in Shanghai even met up with us (so I sat among Kimi fans while in Ferrari gear :blush: )

#1782 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:53

i don't know inside Finland, but kimi will always have fans outside Finland because of his eccentiricity. those of us who watched him in 02/03/04/05 particularly can't forget what he did with unreliable Merc. if in the historybook someone takes a pole of certain driver who deserved more championship than he got, kimi will be in the top 5 at the least.

Funny thing is, it seems kimi of all driver is causing our fellow autosport forumers to quible and bicker on where to rate him this season based on his performance. just for shits and giggles, take a look at what kimi's performance has created such a non-existing headache in some peoples head :p

rate drivers so far in 2012

now back to business, it seems they've fitted the 'Coanda kit' to kimi's car in Korea, (again ... :well: ) and he's set to test it first. we can only hope form last couple of races that LOTUSF1 won't **** things up :rolleyes:

Edited by eronrules, 11 October 2012 - 06:58.

#1783 Desdirodeabike

Desdirodeabike

• 1,890 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:08

Listen to this, guys.
Raikkonen cautious over Lotus updates

"You have to be [positive] don't you, otherwise you wouldn't print any of this stuff!" Raikkonen said.
"For me it doesn't matter if I'm second or tenth, it makes no difference. I'd probably rather be out of second or third place so I don't have to go to the [FIA] prize giving [gala in December]!"

Hahahahah!! Kimi is the ultimate troll :rotfl:
Love this guy.

The Coanda stuff is already bolted on Kimi car @Seabs said on his Twitter. They seem pretty confident it will work according to the results in the windtunnel.

the lads did very well last night pre-fitting the latest 'kit' to Kimi's car! Fire them up this morning ready for P1... Coanda here we come!

#1784 Torsion

Torsion

• 627 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:25

Listen to this, guys.

Love this guy.

The Coanda stuff is already bolted on Kimi car @Seabs said on his Twitter. They seem pretty confident it will work according to the results in the windtunnel.

Some early pictures on the E20 thread.
http://forums.autosp...p;#entry5967306

#1785 Adelaide

Adelaide

• 205 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:50

here's a question...

It really seems that Kim has a lot of international fans. As an Australian I can appreciate his attitude and sense of humour and he's certainly made me more interested in all things Finnish which can only be good for the country. I'd even like to visit one day.

#1786 Aateli

Aateli

• 23 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:00

Well, as you say MTV3 hypes Kimi because they want more viewers for their F1 broadcasts, naturally. But I feel the hype is much less than it was in Kimi's Ferrari years. Or it's more matter of fact and low key, or something. Kulta is kulta of course.

In the small Finnish sports media field, I dont Kimi is hyped at all, really. The tabloids write if he does some gorilla suit stunt, but that's it (and lately there's been very little of that sort of thing?)

I think genuine F1 fans in Finland do appreciate Kimster a lot, quite a few of us on this forum for so small population? It's the more casual fans - 'glory hounds' or whatever - who've kinda forgotten about him. I don't think either Kimi or us 'true' fans really miss them either. :lol:

So to summarise, not much 'hype' as such?

I agree. The majority of finish F1 spectators started watching the sport when Mika was in his best years. I'd say Kimi has been a bit overshadowed by that in Finland. If you speak to a regular finnish youngster or a guy aged 20-30, typically all you get is a comment of Kimi's funny voice or a some sort of a alcohol-related answer.

It's actually quite funny how the media focuses a lot more to the marginal sports athletes such as javelin throwers. It's a mayhem if a finnish man won't get a medal in javelin at olympics. Of course Kimi get's in to the headlines if he does well, but he won't have a coffee situation with lots of praise arranged to him if he wins the WDC like the javelin guys get if they win bronze medals. Of course Kimi doesn't care that too much but still I'd say it sums up pretty well that F1 is nowadays hardly in top-10 sports when it comes to popularity in TV.

Edited by Aateli, 11 October 2012 - 08:01.

#1787 SchumacherBest01

SchumacherBest01

• 26 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:12

Listen to this, guys.

Love this guy.

Kimi sounds piss off!! Expect some good performance from him!! he always do, but great performance arise when he is pissed! Ref = Mclaren years!!

#1788 Sexton

Sexton

• 75 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:40

Kimi sounds piss off!! Expect some good performance from him!! he always do, but great performance arise when he is pissed! Ref = Mclaren years!!

That's pure finnish mentality. When everything is going to hell you just say "Perkele..." to yourself and work even harder. :p

#1789 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:52

Kimi Raikkonen Pins F1 Title Hopes On Major Upgrade
11 October 2012

Posted Image

Kimi Raikkonen hopes a major upgrade on his Lotus car will revive his dwindling title hopes.
o
The team have a new exhaust, similar to that used by McLaren and Ferrari, which should make the car faster.

Raikkonen, third in the championship, said ahead of this weekend's Korean Grand Prix: "We have some [simulation] numbers from the wind tunnel.
"We have some high hopes but until we run those things on the circuit we are not 100% sure they will work."

Raikkonen's [title] hopes have been hit by a relative lack of performance in the four races since he finished a close second to McLaren's Lewis Hamilton in Hungary at the end of July.

"We do everything we can but we have to improve and we haven't scored very good points on the previous races," Raikkonen said. "But we have still been scoring points and keeping ourselves in the championship. We still have chances and if we can be faster here than in the previous races we might put ourselves back in a better position."

Only Raikkonen of the two Lotus drivers will have the system in Korea this weekend.

Full Article: bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19908795

hope it stays on his car the whole weekend :(

#1790 fatd

fatd

• 800 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 14:32

It really seems that Kim has a lot of international fans. As an Australian I can appreciate his attitude and sense of humour and he's certainly made me more interested in all things Finnish which can only be good for the country. I'd even like to visit one day.

That's true... F1 is not famous in my country but many of my friends really started following F1 again just because Kimi is back, he is quite famous over here :D

#1791 nomi

nomi

• 288 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 14:52

That's true... F1 is not famous in my country but many of my friends really started following F1 again just because Kimi is back, he is quite famous over here :D

where's that?

#1792 Vesuvius

Vesuvius

• 5,932 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:08

I agree. The majority of finish F1 spectators started watching the sport when Mika was in his best years. I'd say Kimi has been a bit overshadowed by that in Finland. If you speak to a regular finnish youngster or a guy aged 20-30, typically all you get is a comment of Kimi's funny voice or a some sort of a alcohol-related answer.

It's actually quite funny how the media focuses a lot more to the marginal sports athletes such as javelin throwers. It's a mayhem if a finnish man won't get a medal in javelin at olympics. Of course Kimi get's in to the headlines if he does well, but he won't have a coffee situation with lots of praise arranged to him if he wins the WDC like the javelin guys get if they win bronze medals. Of course Kimi doesn't care that too much but still I'd say it sums up pretty well that F1 is nowadays hardly in top-10 sports when it comes to popularity in TV.

Main reason is that F1 is now shown live only in paychannel..back in 2003, formula 1 had averagely over 1 million watchers/ race in finland which was most from any countries when compared to how many people lives here. Kimi is in headlines almost everyday (mtv3, iltasanomat,turun sanomat, iltalehti and seiska) not always in a good way sadly. He is very popular, maybe not as popular as Mika was but I actually think he may be even more popular among young people than Mika was.

#1793 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:23

Kimi is the only driver who didn't go the drivers dinner.

http://i1238.photobu.../Untitled-8.jpg

#1794 hello86

hello86

• 3,660 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:27

I only count 18 peeps! Schumi and Maldo are missing! Dunno who are the other ones!

#1795 Zava

Zava

• 5,018 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:28

19 guys at the table, 24 in the field. surely Kimi doesn't take 5 seats, does he? :p

#1796 byronbolscher

byronbolscher

• 242 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:31

Like said above, there are more missing.. But it's no surprise, it's a GPDA dinner, and Kimi got out of that a long time ago, he's not a member anymore.

#1797 hello86

hello86

• 3,660 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:32

About the exhaust! How big are the chances that they will already use it for the race? I mean I think to remember that other teams test it for a while now (only on fridays) but didn´t use it during the race? Or am I wrong as usual? :confused:

#1798 Vesuvius

Vesuvius

• 5,932 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:39

About the exhaust! How big are the chances that they will already use it for the race? I mean I think to remember that other teams test it for a while now (only on fridays) but didn´t use it during the race? Or am I wrong as usual? :confused:

50-50...if it works, they will use it, if not they won't. It has been tested on windtunnel/simulator even before the season started and all updates have been developed to work with coanda exhaust so it shold work and team is optimistic it will...but sadly it takes time to get all the potential out of the exhaust update...Red Bull has only now discovered the golden path with it and they have won two races in a row. Lets hope it works and kimi will use it in a race.

#1799 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 15:43

Like said above, there are more missing.. But it's no surprise, it's a GPDA dinner, and Kimi got out of that a long time ago, he's not a member anymore.

cause he doesn't care what other drivers do :p

regarding updates, kimi says, if they work they'll use it on his car in korea. i think they only have one set for kimi's car only. Romain will get it next time.

Advertisement

#1800 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 17:20

Sorry I wa going by this tweet:

Will Buxton ‏@willbuxton
If that restaurant gives them all food poisoning, Kimi's going to have a clear run to the win. Only driver we can't see at the table.

:blush:

I dont think Kimi has ever been part of the GPDA.