Photo

Kimi Raikkonen - Part III

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4052 replies to this topic

#3351 indian

indian

• 1,173 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:45

Imho Vettel is acting a bit like little fanboy in these situations, as also shown on the podium. Not particularly funny methinks.

I think Vettel was just particularly happy that Kimi kept Alonso from winning.

Advertisement

#3352 rko281

rko281

• 696 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:16

Imho Vettel is acting a bit like little fanboy in these situations, as also shown on the podium. Not particularly funny methinks.

I think he was really happy for himself (finishing 3rd after starting in the pit lane) and also for Kimi winning. Remember that from 2007/2008 Vettel and Kimi are getting along well. They were all the time alongside in the drivers parades joking, plus living close to one another in Switzerland and playing the occasional badminton.

They are very different in showing emotions on the podium, but they seem to get along well.

#3353 Taxi

Taxi

• 3,034 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:46

Nice collection & graphic add-ons to "Sex Bomb" music :lol: :lol:

The other side of Kimi Räikkönen = Dirty Kimi
http://www.youtube.c...;feature=fvwrel

1:26 :lol:

#3354 Taxi

Taxi

• 3,034 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:49

We really don't need this thread as Kimi biggest fan is on the grid and happens to be the fastest man in the world.

#3355 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,912 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:01

We really don't need this thread as Kimi biggest fan is on the grid and happens to be the fastest man in the world.

We'll talk about that last part again ;)

Edited by Jovanotti, 07 November 2012 - 09:02.

#3356 korzeniow

korzeniow

• 5,671 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:59

Fastest? Why only in the second half of the season? :stoned:

#3357 Wolfie

Wolfie

• 1,330 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:25

Let me also join Adelaide in thanking you Wolfie. I live abroad (have for years) and I would like to do more to help the international F1 community to understand how my countrymen are presented in Finnish media, but I simply do not have time.

Wolfie, you are a star and a great, great fan!

That's so sweet of you, autosportfan :wave:

Translating is no biggy for me, it's only combining the secretary-skills (read: typing fast) and often translating for work. It goes so fast that I translate in my head while typing, hence they are not flawless. I read the articles while translating, that's how fast and easy it goes :lol:

Where do you live, autosportfan?

Here is Mika Salo's latest blog:

Everything fell in place for Kimi

Posted Image

http://blogit.mtv3.fi/f1salonsilmin/

Edited by Wolfie, 08 November 2012 - 17:23.

#3358 OSX

OSX

• 4,220 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:44

http://haskimikeptitcool.com/

Don't know if it has been posted yet, but Lotus really makes lots of PR stuff out of Kimi's antics!

That's Rexona, not Lotus, but can't argue with the fact that Lotus knows how to put Kimi's name in good use. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

#3359 Taxi

Taxi

• 3,034 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:42

Fastest? Why only in the second half of the season? :stoned:

Vettel is damn quick. Make no mistake on that. He's quicker than Kimi in one lap. And he truly admires him.

Advertisement

#3360 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,912 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 13:11

Vettel is damn quick. Make no mistake on that. He's quicker than Kimi in one lap. And he truly admires him.

Rob Wilson disagrees on that. It's often overshadowed these days, but Kimi has been considered a one lap monster for a long time.

Edited by Jovanotti, 07 November 2012 - 13:16.

#3361 Piif

Piif

• 577 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 14:45

This is where Coulthards comment comes from. A nice video:

http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

#3362 SpaMaster

SpaMaster

• 5,856 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:15

Vettel congratulating Kimi Onboard - Abu Dhabi GP 2012 - F1

Omer Farooq (observation on FB) 4 hand gestures. Thumbs up, OK, a clenched fist and finally the famous finger xD

Impressive.

#3363 FirstWatt

FirstWatt

• 362 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:32

Rob Wilson disagrees on that. It's often overshadowed these days, but Kimi has been considered a one lap monster for a long time.

Agree. Just look at his days with Montoya ;-)
But somehow in many cases since his Ferrari days he had more trouble heating his tires than say Massa. I think also this year it has somehow to do with this issue that he could not beat Grosjean more consistently.

So his qualifying speed has been forgotten, unfortunately.

Edited by FirstWatt, 07 November 2012 - 15:32.

#3364 SpaMaster

SpaMaster

• 5,856 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:43

This is where Coulthards comment comes from. A nice video:

Wow, DC being extremely nice to Kimi! That after Kimi said "Not much really" to his question a moment ago. :p

#3365 boldhakka

boldhakka

• 2,802 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:59

2nd place in the WDC is still possible, and the car has come good. Excited for the remaining races!

#3366 bourbon

bourbon

• 6,645 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 15:59

Vettel congratulating Kimi Onboard - Abu Dhabi GP 2012 - F1

Omer Farooq (observation on FB) 4 hand gestures. Thumbs up, OK, a clenched fist and finally the famous finger xD

It was awesome and much deserved. Kovalainen running over and knocking the FIA dude about to congratulate Kimi was awesome too. Kimi's first win back - I would hope his buds would serve up a little celebration. :up:

Edited by bourbon, 07 November 2012 - 16:01.

#3367 T-Mobile

T-Mobile

• 665 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 16:35

I'm not sure if my head will still be attached if Kimi finds a way to pull out a win in Austin.

That is after I recover from the depression of missing the USGP.

#3368 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 16:51

TRANSLATION PLEASE, SOMEONE???

Posted Image

#3369 2ms

2ms

• 2,212 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 16:59

2nd place in the WDC is still possible, and the car has come good. Excited for the remaining races!

The car ain't too shabby, but let's not forget that there are 2 Red Bulls, 2 McLs, and 2 Ferraris, making the fastest Lotus still but the 7th fastest car in F1 at moment, on a good day. Just trying to keep perspective.

#3370 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,912 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 17:01

You mean WCC surely? I guess Alonso will score more than 3 points til the end of the season ;) The team should eye now McLaren with just 30 points in front.

#3371 djparky

djparky

• 168 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 17:10

thought the Kimster was great Abu DHabi- ok he lucked in that the Hamilton's car broke down but he drove a great race after that- and his radio chatter was great as well- ;eave me alone I know what I'm doing- classic...

#3372 Zava

Zava

• 5,017 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 18:10

TRANSLATION PLEASE, SOMEONE???

Posted Image

1st
OK Kimi, Lewis has stopped, Alonso is behind by 6 seconds...
-I know I know, damn this radio is irritating!

2nd
Kimi, watch out for the SC and keep all the tyres equally warm...
-yes yes yes, tell me things I don't know!

3rd
-they annoy me with all of those stupid things on the radio, yet they can't tell me that there is no alcohol in this goddamn champagne...

this page is not that famous of their great comics (this is their best to date I think), but I've seen worse. but there is a good series on another page, they even made presents (3 panel comics printed on mugs) for pilots. I was there when this was handed out to another Finnish legend, childhood hero of mine and etc:

Posted Image

Posted Image
1st
somewhere at a european gokart track...

2nd
Hey Schuey, how does your kid, Mick call you?
-he calls me daddy...

3rd
why, Mika, how does yours, Hugo?
-BOSS :cool:

(3rd picture first line is deliberately weird in english, so the joke pans out, I don't know how the one on the mug was translated)

Edited by Zava, 07 November 2012 - 18:12.

#3373 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 19:13

Why Kimi Raikkonen's Abu Dhabi win was a long time coming but still perfectly timed
Mark Hughes SkySports F1- Read Full at Source Link

It was only partially gifted - in that Lewis Hamilton's McLaren had been able to pull away from the Lotus at will but then retired with electrical failure. But the point was, it was Raikkonen and Lotus who were in a position to best capitalise on that bit of luck. The steady improvement in competitiveness in the last few races is what allowed Kimi's inheritance to be the lead of Sunday's grand prix rather than merely a better position.

Bahrain, round four, was a possible Kimi victory lost by the team not moving Romain Grosjean out of his way. Barcelona, too, was probably winnable but floundered on Kimi not putting together his best qualifying lap and the strategic complications that followed........

Edited by ForeverF1, 07 November 2012 - 20:11.
Plesae do not copy and paste full articles.

#3374 hello86

hello86

• 3,660 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 19:27

Im pretty sure if you saw him at eminems consert this evening you might change your opinion :D

did you see him? :D

#3375 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 19:32

For some reason, I think I am HAPPIER that Kimi has won Abu Dhabi & not Hungary.

Bahrain Win, I would surely be the HAPPIEST! Just 4th race on comeback... Lotus simply screwed up by allowing Grosjean to boost his frikkin ego for 3 laps. :mad:

Hungary Win, crazy critics would simply put Kimi's win in the "Tyre lottery-Maldonado-Webber" Category!! Also, Lotus car would get most of the plaudits in any case, inflating the teams ego unnecessarily.

With Abu Dhabi, it is all clear now for everyone... Raikkonen is simply one of the great drivers of all time, respected across Multi-Category Motorsport.

Edited by BackOnTop, 07 November 2012 - 19:35.

#3376 fullthrottle

fullthrottle

• 485 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 19:32

3rd
why, Mika, how does yours, Hugo?
-BOSS cool.gif

:lol: :up:

#3377 Taxi

Taxi

• 3,034 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 20:06

The thing is: He CAN be the fastest over one hot lap. But that does not happen often. He was back on the day when the car was perfect and the michelins heated fast. After McLaren it was all over. The car must be exactly tuned and the temperature perfect. Otherwise he will struggle. Against Massa and this year you can see just that. And i assume he lost at least 1 or 2 wins [Spain, Hungary] because of that.

Vettel and Hamilton on the other hand almost always nail the lap no matter what. Their Pole Lap stats confirm just that. I still can't judge Alonso co's he always beated his team mates but as a nº 1 driver. In an equal car with equal treatment I imagine he would be as fast or slightly faster in qual than Kimi.

#3378 rijole1

rijole1

• 632 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 20:53

http://haskimikeptitcool.com/

Don't know if it has been posted yet, but Lotus really makes lots of PR stuff out of Kimi's antics!

:up: That made my evening - thank you for posting :D

#3379 kartinhero

kartinhero

• 321 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 21:30

Some ppl have too much time in their hands -

Advertisement

#3380 Torsion

Torsion

• 627 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 21:53

The thing is: He CAN be the fastest over one hot lap. But that does not happen often. He was back on the day when the car was perfect and the michelins heated fast. After McLaren it was all over. The car must be exactly tuned and the temperature perfect. Otherwise he will struggle. Against Massa and this year you can see just that. And i assume he lost at least 1 or 2 wins [Spain, Hungary] because of that.

Vettel and Hamilton on the other hand almost always nail the lap no matter what. Their Pole Lap stats confirm just that. I still can't judge Alonso co's he always beated his team mates but as a nº 1 driver. In an equal car with equal treatment I imagine he would be as fast or slightly faster in qual than Kimi.

I think this is a bit unfair on Kimi as you are comparing his longish career against Hamilton and Vettel who are still relatively new - who knows how they will fair if/when rules or tire suppliers change, or if and when they move teams.

If you think about it, the argument which you make would have been valid for Kimi in his early career as well.

Edited by Torsion, 07 November 2012 - 21:56.

#3381 r4mses

r4mses

• 1,100 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 21:57

I think Vettel was just particularly happy that Kimi kept Alonso from winning.

from what i know - through german tv - vettel and kimi are quite good friends.

#3382 John Player

John Player

• 429 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 22:50

Found this amazing wallpaper http://img803.images...012wallpape.jpg
from http://amjayes.tumblr.com/

#3383 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 23:04

That is not exactly true. Kimi obviously did struggle with heating his tyres at Ferrari but they never really did anything to help him with that. But the Lotus situation is quite different. Kimi's qualifying has improved a lot. I think a place where you could really the improvement was at the Indian GP. When Kimi obviously said he made a mistake with his setup direction, and despite that he still outqualified Grosjean. But to nail qualifying or get the perfect lap is really subjective. For someone with Kimi's mentality the perfect lap doesn't really exist. When Kimi talks about qualifying mistakes his talking about missing a tenth or two tenths somewhere, while in actually fact that happens to most drivers on their quali runs. You also have to look at the car. The E20 is inherently not a good qualifying car. Missing a tenth or so can mean a lot of positions if the grid is close together, Ferrari have the same problem. This past weekend Kimi did a great lap in qualifying, he said that if he had time to do another 50-60 qualifying runs then he might have improved the time with a ten or so. Coming from Kimi I think that is the closest he would ever come to admitting a "perfect" lap. And yet he only qualified 5th. By comparison Red Bull and Mclaren cars, for example are really good qualifying cars. Often the person who gets pole does so by a large margin, like Lewis this weekend who had pole by more then 5 tenths. The result is these guys can more easily afford to lose a tenth or two. Lewis even said that Vettel was missing apexes and still getting pole, it is the same situation with Lewis as well, this past weekend it wasn't a perfect lap but he still got pole. The way you drive are often dictated by the car you drive. If you are in the situation of Alonso and Kimi for example, with not the fastest qualifying car then perhaps you would concentrate more your strengths, which is the races in this case.

#3384 hijinx

hijinx

• 626 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 00:56

Some ppl have too much time in their hands -

apparently it was posted by the Lotus F1 team - so yeah they do have time on their hands until the next GP :lol:

#3385 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:24

Leaving Ferrari was ‘a relief’ – Raikkonen
http://www.inautonew...en#.UJtBa29ely0

Asked by the Spanish sports newspaper Marca to recall his memories of racing for F1′s most famous team Ferrari, Raikkonen answered: “Neither good nor bad.“I won a title with them and had some good times. I am satisfied with the three years I spent there.

“I don’t miss anyone,” he admitted. “To me, leaving there was a relief.

“The situation could have been better, but it’s the past and what is done cannot be reversed,” said Raikkonen. “Things don’t last long if you’re working somewhere and the relations are not good.”

He explained that, in contrast, he enjoys working with Lotus.
“I felt good from the start,” said Raikkonen. “People work hard and calmly, but they want to win and the sport and the technical sides come before the politics.”

#3386 bourbon

bourbon

• 6,645 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:46

Kimi + Lotus = Great Match! :up:

#3387 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:56

From 1.30 to 1.55 - Vettel Slams Helmet :lol:

Vettel- Now atleast all the Mulkut's shut up.... 'oh Kimi, you haven't won a race'...
Kimi- Maybe eh... but they always find something.
Vettel- maybe, one day... next day, they always find something..

Seb then looks p!ssed off 'remembering his own "Mulkuts"... walks over to his helmet and SLAMS the VISOR shut!! :lol:
Kimi keeps looking on at Vettel and kinda is sympathetic to Vettel's frustrations as Vettel joins back with Kimi hehehe.

On further analysis, I figured Vettel's biggest 'Mulkut' is present in the room as well, pouring water over his head. Always saying Vettel has the best car, & he's fighting Newey etc. No wonder Alonso kept distance as he clearly understood the conversation.

Edited by BackOnTop, 08 November 2012 - 06:08.

#3388 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:33

IS THIS TRUE??... I hope this is True!!

Lotus apparently as signed a mega sponsor deal worth 32 Mio $ every year for 5+3 years, so it worth max 252 Mio $. Sponsor is rumored to be a top 100 company from the USA. Lotus F1 Team has the rights of the Lotus name until 2020 secured.
Already in Austin Lotus F1 will introduce another north american sponsor on the car.

from swiss Speedweek magazine 47, 2012

#3389 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:53

Leaving Ferrari was ‘a relief’ – Raikkonen
http://www.inautonew...en#.UJtBa29ely0

Asked by the Spanish sports newspaper Marca to recall his memories of racing for F1′s most famous team Ferrari, Raikkonen answered: “Neither good nor bad.“I won a title with them and had some good times. I am satisfied with the three years I spent there.

“I don’t miss anyone,” he admitted. “To me, leaving there was a relief.

“The situation could have been better, but it’s the past and what is done cannot be reversed,” said Raikkonen. “Things don’t last long if you’re working somewhere and the relations are not good.”

He explained that, in contrast, he enjoys working with Lotus.
“I felt good from the start,” said Raikkonen. “People work hard and calmly, but they want to win and the sport and the technical sides come before the politics.”

Very good that is properly the closest Kimi will come to say that things where not always right at Ferrari.

#3390 intelligentsia

intelligentsia

• 2,357 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:55

IS THIS TRUE??... I hope this is True!!

Lotus apparently as signed a mega sponsor deal worth 32 Mio $ every year for 5+3 years, so it worth max 252 Mio $. Sponsor is rumored to be a top 100 company from the USA. Lotus F1 Team has the rights of the Lotus name until 2020 secured.
Already in Austin Lotus F1 will introduce another north american sponsor on the car.

from swiss Speedweek magazine 47, 2012

The rumour about a North American sponsor has been there for a while, I guess we will not have to wait very long to see if there is any truth in it.

#3391 autosportfan

autosportfan

• 280 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:03

That's so sweet of you, autosportfan :wave:

Translating is no biggy for me, it's only combining the secretary-skills (read: typing fast) and often translating for work. It goes so fast that I translate in my head while typing, hence they are not flawless. I read the articles while translating, that's how fast and easy it goes :lol:

Where do you live, autosportfan?

U.K.

#3392 Wander

Wander

• 2,279 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:07

Interesting stuff all around. I found the pre-podium stuff with the different body languages especially fascinating. I had missed that part on the raceday. Seb and Kimi do get along pretty well indeed. Alonso seemed pretty gutted actually! Most likely because he had hoped to get more points chipped away from Vettel.

Edited by Wander, 08 November 2012 - 07:07.

#3393 Jovanotti

Jovanotti

• 2,912 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:23

@Taxi: intelligentsia already listed almost all of my arguments. I think we'll have to evaluate Vettel/Hamilton when they are in the career stages of Kimi/Alonso. Fernando was a more impressive qualifier back in the Michelin days, too, and I don't believe he's lost one bit of that quality. Maybe more mature drivers change they're approach and concentrate more on the race than anything else. And it can't be overlooked that Kimi maybe once in his career (2005) had a car with the quali speed advantage of the recent RB's (and Macs sometimes). I agree Räikkönen is a very sensitive driver, but if you take a closer look at Seb earlier this season (or even last race) it is not like he outperforms his teammate no matter if the car is to his liking or not. In case of doubt I'd rather give Hamilton the "fastest over one lap" predicate (Btw Rob Wilsons ranking was KR - LH - SV - FA concerning one lap speed if I'm not mistaken, which is a very theoretical measure of course)

Edited by Jovanotti, 08 November 2012 - 08:24.

#3394 FigJam

FigJam

• 2,034 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:00

Raikkonen has been very, very impressive this season. I thought he could make a successful comeback but maybe not quite reach his previous high standards.

He has proven me wrong. If Lotus come up with a great package next season, Kimi can shoot for his 2nd World title. It's been a pleasure watching him mix it with the big boys and show superb consistency and great speed. Awesome comeback season...also great to see Kimi relaxed and really enjoying his time back in F1 after his sour exit and frustrations at Ferrari. :up:

I hope all you regulars here are soaking it up and enjoying KR's superb season. :clap:

Edited by FigJam, 08 November 2012 - 09:06.

#3395 Taxi

Taxi

• 3,034 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 14:04

Raikkonen has been very, very impressive this season. I thought he could make a successful comeback but maybe not quite reach his previous high standards.

He has proven me wrong. If Lotus come up with a great package next season, Kimi can shoot for his 2nd World title. It's been a pleasure watching him mix it with the big boys and show superb consistency and great speed. Awesome comeback season...also great to see Kimi relaxed and really enjoying his time back in F1 after his sour exit and frustrations at Ferrari. :up:

I hope all you regulars here are soaking it up and enjoying KR's superb season. :clap:

I remember you not beliving much on him in the beggining of the season. True class to came he and admit you were wrong FigJam. :up: . We are enjoying every bit of this fantastic driver on and off the track.

Jovanotti and Inteligentsia: I gess he started to get quali a bit better after Spa, and i also think that his Abu Dabhi performance was the best of the year and surely above webber, vettel, alonso and on pair with Hamilton. But he still gets beaten to often by grosjean. I have an impression about him in qualifying: He always makes small mistakes in the hot lap and that puts him far behind. In spain/hungary/ were too cases. But in the past also happened.

#3396 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 14:30

Kimi:rallying kept me sharp
http://www.wrc.com/n...harp/?fid=17848

Posted Image

Edited by BackOnTop, 08 November 2012 - 14:30.

#3397 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 16:26

Posted Image

LOL @ the guy screaming Alonso is getting closer :lol:

Edited by BackOnTop, 08 November 2012 - 16:27.

#3398 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 16:37

Flying Finn Raikkonen storms back into top 10
http://www.castroled...imi-raeikkoenen
(Click on link for Castrol Edge Ranking Graph of Kimi)

26 months after he last achieved the feat, Kimi Raikkonen broke into the Castrol EDGE Rankings top 10 following his storming victory in the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
The Finn captured the first win of his grand prix comeback with characteristic nonchalance, even in the face of a late safety car which wiped out his previous advantage over Fernando Alonso’s Ferrari.

In the process, he also made another massive jump up the Rankings order – building on a season in which he has already proved worthy of his Flying Finn moniker. The 33-year-old had effectively started his season 373rd overall in the Rankings, the legacy of a lacklustre conclusion to his World Rally Championship spell.

That has changed dramatically across the first 18 races of this season however, with Raikkonen making massive, and unrelenting, progress up the order. He moved into the top 20 for the first time following his seventh-place finish in India, before his brilliant victory on the Yas Marina tarmac catapulted him a further six places up the order and into ninth.

Though Lewis Hamilton in fifth remains some way ahead of Raikkonen on points, the Briton’s McLaren team-mate Jenson Button is within touching distance.

Conceivably Raikkonen could therefore end the year inside the Rankings top six, breaking the Rankings domination of Red Bull, McLaren and Ferrari.

F1 Statistics
Active years 2001 - 2012
Champion 2007
Presences 175
Starts 173
Wins 19
Podiums 69
Poles 16
Front row 32
Fastest laps 37
Points 777
Lapes raced 9011
Km Raced 44062
Races led 58
Laps led 1115
Km led 5664

Edited by BackOnTop, 08 November 2012 - 16:39.

#3399 BackOnTop

BackOnTop

• 870 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 16:53

Posted Image

Advertisement

#3400 SpaMaster

SpaMaster

• 5,856 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 17:20

All these Castrol rankings, Coca Cola rankings are just bogus. Just there to advertise their names and rankings can be totally hideous. They just want to shove it up your face because they can. Better of ignoring those.