Photo

Hamilton to Merc, Schumacher to Ferrari?

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#51 TheMortalBard

TheMortalBard

• 98 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:24

If there is a God then Schumacher will join Ferrari :smoking:

And what a grand story that will be ! Former Ferrari top dog vs the current one ! The tifosi will be fully behind the team ! Alonso did say this

" .... Ahead of this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix, the 31-year-old said: "I've been working with Felipe for three years now and we have a very good relationship. If the team decides to change Felipe, anyone who arrives has to be better than Felipe.

"I've seen a lot of names written and I don't know if they have been written with the head or the heart. With all the names you hear, if you compare what Felipe has done in Formula One and what these little names have done in Formula One ... In my opinion we need to have a driver that respects Ferrari, that respects the tradition that here we work for the team, for the red cars. This is the first priority." .......

http://www.guardian....i?newsfeed=true

It will be a great story buuuuuut it is one of those remote/non-existent possibilities !!

Edited by TheMortalBard, 28 September 2012 - 11:27.

Advertisement

#52 rhukkas

rhukkas

• 2,439 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:25

there is no chance Alonso would allow this to happen... dream on guys lol

#53 george1981

george1981

• 838 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:31

Didn't someone at Ferrari say they may as well get Alberto Ascari as Michael Schumacher?

#54 W154

W154

• 344 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 11:43

Maybe MS could join HRT. Teamed up with Pedro they could change their name to Team Geriatric. Give it away Michael, your best years are well behind you. The good sportsmen know when to retire. You have diminished "the brand" with your comeback.

#55 pUs

pUs

• 2,553 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:08

And what a grand story that will be ! Former Ferrari top dog vs the current one ! The tifosi will be fully behind the team ! Alonso did say this

" .... Ahead of this weekend's Singapore Grand Prix, the 31-year-old said: "I've been working with Felipe for three years now and we have a very good relationship. If the team decides to change Felipe, anyone who arrives has to be better than Felipe.

"I've seen a lot of names written and I don't know if they have been written with the head or the heart. With all the names you hear, if you compare what Felipe has done in Formula One and what these little names have done in Formula One ... In my opinion we need to have a driver that respects Ferrari, that respects the tradition that here we work for the team, for the red cars. This is the first priority." .......

http://www.guardian....i?newsfeed=true

It will be a great story buuuuuut it is one of those remote/non-existent possibilities !!

Good to finally have that confirmed. Top priority for whoever sits in that second Ferrari seat, respect. Some skills behind the wheel, a bit of speed, consistency and pace etc is of lesser importance..

Edited by pUs, 28 September 2012 - 12:09.

#56 schubacca

schubacca

• 799 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:09

Maybe MS could join HRT. Teamed up with Pedro they could change their name to Team Geriatric. Give it away Michael, your best years are well behind you. The good sportsmen know when to retire. You have diminished "the brand" with your comeback.

The best years were behind Mansell when he won his WDC.....

#57 pUs

pUs

• 2,553 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:31

Do you care about his brand?

#58 MarcelBrDirani

MarcelBrDirani

• 116 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 14:17

If there is a God then Schumacher will join Ferrari :smoking:

To be God´s teamate?

#59 man

man

• 1,302 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 15:56

He has failed to deal with a driver the calibre of Rosberg when Schumacher fanatics were predicting a Schumacher whitewash at the begining of 2010. A driver of Alonso's calibre would make M Schumacher look plain daft. If he wants a driver for 2013, he needs to be sharper in the cockpit and more realistic than his fans in order to be in the good books of Peter Sauber, Frank Williams etc.