So what changes are you suggesting to make F1 better in your eyes ? It's easy to criticise something, but to continually do so, day in day out without putting forwards theories to make it better is just tiresome. Lay your cards on the table, and please state exactly what you would do to make the sport more 'pure'. That way, your ideas can be analysed by all and perhaps F1 can move find a future direction to move towards.
Are you suggesting that all computers should be banned on the pitwall ? Are you saying that there should be no in-car radio ? Would you scrap the one-way telemetry system that they have in place entirely ?
I do not claim to have solution for every conceivable issue, since not all grievances are not black and white issues, but more of individual preferences. Based on Pareto principle, only top twenty percent of issues need to be addressed. Some of it could be as follows:
1. Run F1 as a sports club (American football is good example to study and emulate).
2. Permit two tier racing entity with similar sporting and technical rules, but on different reward systems. (Only Tier one will have regulatory input).
Tier shall consist of five teams based on WCC scoring system. Tier 1 status has to be earned. (Meaning – do not try to slow down Ferrari to HRT level).
3. Let teams decide what they wish to spend. Market economic conditions are best spending regulator.
4. Permit off track testing during a season (10000km), remove Parc Ferme.
5. Permit engine development during a season.
6. Develop its own racing stewardship, and say good bye to FiA.
7. Tire has to be fourth in importance, and only after: driver, vehicle, and a motor
8. Race data acquisition shall be permitted, but cannot be used to control vehicle system from the distance during a race.
9. Radio call shall be permitted only for distress calls, or for safety warning.
10. Strategy shall be discussed with a driver prior race, but not during race. Driver decides what he wants to do, and when.
11. Keep quali as is.
12. Work on cars as long as you want to prior start, and change whatever you want without penalties.
13. Address commercial imbalances.
14. Field for a race race-ready vehicle, not a project in progress.
Enough for now…?