Welcome to F1 Pools 2012!
Damn these back-to-back GPs! What's wrong with two-week breaks?!?
In other news, I just realised that I forgot to update the results thread last week. Sorry about that, will try to get around to it... eventually.
If you've been here before, you already know how this works. If you haven't, you can find out by clicking THIS THING RIGHT HERE!!! Yes, that. Clickity clickerson! Yes, the thread's from 2009 but so are my game rules.
Here are the duels for round 16:
1. McLaren - Ferrari 7. McLaren - Ferrari
2. Caterham - Toro Rosso 8. Caterham - Toro Rosso
3. Sauber - Force India 9. Sauber - Force India
4. Williams - Red Bull 10. Williams - Red Bull
5. Mercedes - Lotus 11. Mercedes - Lotus
6. HRT - Marussia 12. HRT - Marussia
Post your guesses before the start of qualifying.
I'm not really picky about the format you choose to use but something along the lines of 'XXX 12X 22X 12X' would be great. But as long as it's clear what you mean, it's OK.
So, guess away! Good luck!