1. Who will start 13th on the grid at Austin?
2. The drivers of which team will have the biggest difference in their grid position (not time, only position)?
3. Which team will complete the lowest number of laps in the race?
4. On what lap of the race will the fastest lap be set?
5. Who will be the last driver to pit during the race?
6. Which driver will move up most spots from grid (including any pit lane starts) to race finish?
7. Who will finish the race in 7th position?
8. How many drivers will finish the race on the lead lap including the winner?
9. How many drivers will be classified?
10. How great will be the margin between winner and 2nd? (Give your answer in steps of 5 seconds: 0-5 secs, 5-10 secs, 10-15 secs,...or laps (1 lap, 2 laps,...))
Deadline: Before Friday First Practice
You get 1 point for every correct answer.
I’ll try to publish results by Monday evening GMT
A quick reminder of the tie-break rule: If there is a tie break then the person with the highest amount of points won in the season guesses will be crowned Champion, if there is still a tie a person with the highest scoring points in a single round will become champion and so on until we get a winner. Lower rankings will remain tied.
Edited by Brawn BGP 001, 04 November 2012 - 16:29.