Photo

Formula 750/1300 pictures?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kartman24

kartman24

• 99 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43

There has been a lot of discussion recently on this forum and others about early Clubman/Formula 750/1300 cars, how about a thread for pictures of some of these cars, there must have been plenty of one off 750 Formula cars etc, where are all the old ones now. Do you have any old pictures of them, how about posting them?........Martin

Advertisement

#2 alansart

alansart

• 4,420 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 17:19

I raced a F750 DNC Mk3 for a few years.

It started like this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

....was much modified to this...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

...but was never really the same after this :cry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 RogerFrench

RogerFrench

• 688 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 17:29

There has been a lot of discussion recently on this forum and others about early Clubman/Formula 750/1300 cars, how about a thread for pictures of some of these cars, there must have been plenty of one off 750 Formula cars etc, where are all the old ones now. Do you have any old pictures of them, how about posting them?........Martin

I do have quite a number of old pictures, sadly most of them are copyright. I'll try to find some that aren't, though.

#4 Mistron

Mistron

• 936 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 20:22

A few from F1300 on this page from my website about my old cars time in the formula and the changes it underwent.

http://myweb.tiscali...john_sutton.htm

I currently have a front engined spaceframe project which might have been a F1200/1300 car, or maybe an early Clubmans car. Anyone who knows anything about this era of cars who might recognise it, have a look at the following thread in the Historical research sub forum: http://forums.autosp...howtopic=157821

Al