Photo

Who else has actually preferred the racing in India, Abu Dhabi and Austin

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bauss

bauss

• 5,067 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 21:24

I'm I alone in thinking the last 3 races with their one stop strategies and tires that last more were actually better than the norm we've had earlier this year?

I've terribly enjoyed watching the drivers push to the max, I've really missed that. And the great thing is there has been lots of overtaking too...

My prior opinion was that solid tyres which drivers can lean on all the way, combined with DRS would be the best way to go. I'm beginning to feel I was bang on the money.

Discuss.

Edited by bauss, 18 November 2012 - 21:26.

Advertisement

#2 fololo

fololo

• 960 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 21:26

I'm I alone in thinking the last 3 races with their one stop strategies and tires that last more were actually better than the norm we've had earlier this year?

I've terribly enjoyed watching the drivers push to the max, I've really missed that. And the great thing is there has been lots of overtaking too...

My prior opinion was that solid tyres which drivers can lean on all the way, combined with DRS would be the best way to go. I'm beginning to feel I was bang on the money.

Discuss.

The 3 was the boring races i have ever sawn! Only austin was ok i want the tRes with the beginning of the season back...

#3 choyothe

choyothe

• 2,312 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 21:28

With such long DRS-zones the tyres don't need to be fragile to get overtaking.