Tough to choose but1. Fernando Alonso
- Virtually faultless all season, maybe partly responsible for Japan exit but massively "outperformed" the cars potential. 2. Lewis Hamilton
- His best season in my opinion, mistakes pretty much gone and this years unlucky driver.3. Sebastian Vettel
- Not perfect like 2011 but once he got over his early season troubles he was close to his best, finally put the "can't race" jibes to bed.4. Kimi Raikkonen
- Unsurprisingly lacked one lap pace at times but raced extremely well and super consistent.5. Nico Hulkenberg
- Very close with Di Resta until Singapore after which he stepped up a gear and showed glimpses of being a real talent, so nearly pulled off a famous win.6. Felipe Massa
- Much publicised troubles early on but gradually grew as the season went on and troubled Alonso at times near the end.7. Daniel Ricciardo
- Shone (for me) in a very poor car, comfortably quicker than JEV over one lap all year and in races too after Monaco. Looks promising.8. Pastor Maldonado
- A seriously quick driver and some brilliant qualifying performances, continued erratic driving habits at times but calmed down eventually.9. Paul Di Resta
- A high quality close battle with Nico until Singapore, struggled with conservative tyres in the final races resulting in a disappointing finish.10. Sergio Perez
- Some real stand out results but a lot of them owed to strategy, lacked consistency. Clumsy & erratic after Mclaren announcement.
Honestly the bottom 5 were so hard to pick, could easily change them depending on my mood. Special mention for Pic, good performance in very tough circumstances.
Edited by olliek88, 03 December 2012 - 19:34.