iGP Manager

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 10,082 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 22:24

iGP Manager

A Browser-based MMO that uses real-time racing. Like many other F1-management sims, you have to hire staff etc. but this one is different in that you then all race each other live. This is unlike the Codemasters F1:Online though as you don't control the cars in the race, you prepare them for it and then manager their strategy etc.

Inside Sim Racing video review

ISR explain things a lot better, and I too would recommend paying the £30 for the 2d package that gives you a year of the top-down race view that fills the game out a lot more.

Would like to start an Autosport league, so any interested parties leave notice here...

Advertisement

#2 dank

dank

• 5,191 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:27

Have they ironed out all the bugs and issues that plagued it earlier on in the year?

#3 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 22:22

iGP Manager

Would like to start an Autosport league, so any interested parties leave notice here...

I'd like to join, but I'm not prepared yet to buy premium so only upto three races a week :)

#4 DanardiF1

DanardiF1

• 10,082 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 23:40

Have they ironed out all the bugs and issues that plagued it earlier on in the year?

Had a bug stop me from racing last night, so think it's perhaps a work in progress in some aspects... however the race has been rescheduled and nothing was lost so the guys running it are trying to keep on top of things.

#5 Jackmancer

Jackmancer

• 3,226 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:57

Any Autosporters playing this game?

My team:
http://igpmanager.co...am-profile/8721

My league ends in two weeks, looking for a new one (as I just did 10 wins in a row...).