Say what you want, but the Champ schooled Rpmain thoroughly these two years.
Now it is time for apprentice to put all these valuable lessons in practice!
Grosjean will do well if he understands to have gratitude towards Kimi once they part ways.
this, i like romain, but he'll have to go a looooooong way to be even mentioned in the same league as KIMI. here are some points for those FAUX Romain sympathizers (we know what u really want)
1. kimi's presence, his feedback, his driving and his PR values are the main reasons where LOTUSF1 is now today. (after 2011 blunder)
2. every major upgrades, weather it's DDRS or LWB , every thing was pretty much tested on kimi's car exclusively, why do you guys suppose that is???
3. until the tire change, kimi was handing it down to RG constantly, even with the LOtus E21's legendary tire saving, RG is harder on his tires, it was more evident on the steel belt tires pre hungary, it's only after the tire change that RG have clawed back some edge on KR in qualy, but his race craft still leaves much to be desired.
4. the one thing that distinguishes RG from KR is 'Consistency' and only a WDC can show what it's like to score no matter what the situation is. RG still has a lot to learn, rather than moan.
5. i understand the desire of EB and Permane on making RG the star, but they are actively searching for a 'Star driver' as mentioned by GLopez before, and in Hulk, they'll get it, and again i expect NH to have the edge to RG, and i want to be absolutely clear, i dont' hate RG, but he's not the next big thing people are making him to be, at best he'll be the next Fisichella.
6. we'll have to see 2014 to really evaluate RG, on his own, being the senior driver in the team, against a possible Hulkenberg, who we have seen what he can do in his first year in sauber, dragging that turd of a car into good points, i'm afraid, poor RG will again be overshadowed by him.
i'll be happy to be proven wrong, but till i am, i'll hold on to my opinion.