* * * - - 24 votes

Mercedes-AMG 2013 W04

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4001 replies to this topic

#1901 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,661 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:27

I see Ant as part of the failure from the past 3 years ... and I also would not mind seeing him replaced

He was not really active the past few years. BUT, actually, he is a great asset. He is talented, fast, and technically adept. He worked his axx off on the sim to bring it up-to-date with data when it was built, AFAIK. I really cannot fathom how anyone would think he had any kind of negative impact on the design. If he is active again - though I hardly think so - he is a big help during testing and Fridays to give feedback and evaluate uploaded data in the sim in Brackley.

Advertisement

#1902 KiloWatt

KiloWatt

• 1,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:44

Cannot be so definitive on the rear tire issues having been solved with CdC being so cold during the tests

That's not untrue ofcourse. But to be fair, after the f***up of last year, the team problably employed every weapon in the aresenal to both elimante the problem and monitor it during the tests. So I would wager that they know where they are regarding tyre wear (at least whether they're in the ballpark or not).

This is not based on any solid evidence admittedly, but it is logical after the horrid experience of last year and certainly what I would do.

#1903 bauss

bauss

• 4,976 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:47

Lewis talking about expectations from 3:50 - I'm no expert but his body language is rather odd, as is the short sharp nature of his answers when responding to Ted's questions.

Wouldn't it be nice if he were lying? :p

actually he seemed genuine

#1904 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,661 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:54

actually he seemed genuine

Actually he reminded me of how MS used to handle the press when asked the same questions again and again. 'this is what I can tell you', 'this is how we see it'. Now I am off to walk Roscoe, he needs to pee. :lol:

#1905 kedia990

kedia990

• 345 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:56

Lewis talking about expectations from 3:50 - I'm no expert but his body language is rather odd, as is the short sharp nature of his answers when responding to Ted's questions.

Wow. Very direct, abrupt and largely negative answers. If he is concealing facts, then he's doing a good job :D I really can't imagine the car being THAT bad though... I mean he almost seemed angry at it! :lol:

#1906 Jejking

Jejking

• 2,373 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:15

Guys, why are you drawing conclusions from what obviously were questions from Kravitz to pull one over Hamilton, to catch him unawares? Hamilton just kept his nerve there and didn't bite too much.

#1907 TF110

TF110

• 831 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:22

When you answer someone and look away, usually that means you don't want to be bothered. He's just repeating the same things. He won't give anything away. "Right now were not looking at wins", no one is. They're just testing, they haven't even brought their update for the first race. Does anyone seriously think Hamilton will only be fortunate to get into the top 10 with the times they've set in testing on the fuel levels we know? I sure don't. I think top 6 is seriously within reach. A couple tenths can decide where you're at, and race pace and tire management will be big this year if what were seeing now is anything to go by.

#1908 PretentiousBread

PretentiousBread

• 2,905 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:22

Didn't really know where else to put this, but there was an interesting little snippet in F1 Racing with Martin Brundle this month where he says that during his Brazil track guide with Hamilton last year, Lewis told him things that were 'unrepeatable', to the effect that he simply had to get out of McLaren. He didn't elaborate on it at all, but it pretty much confirms what everyone knew that all wasn't well between Hamilton and McLaren.

Edited by PretentiousBread, 26 February 2013 - 10:23.

#1909 Alanmelon

Alanmelon

• 29 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:29

To me it appeared that he was behaving much like he used to at Mclaren when told to toe the line.

#1910 Markn93

Markn93

• 4,075 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:37

To me it appeared that he was behaving much like he used to at Mclaren when told to toe the line.

Perhaps, but if so I think it was a self imposed line, so to speak. We know it isn't the company line from Nico and Lauda's comments.

#1911 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:52

Didn't really know where else to put this, but there was an interesting little snippet in F1 Racing with Martin Brundle this month where he says that during his Brazil track guide with Hamilton last year, Lewis told him things that were 'unrepeatable', to the effect that he simply had to get out of McLaren. He didn't elaborate on it at all, but it pretty much confirms what everyone knew that all wasn't well between Hamilton and McLaren.

I really am interested in knowing what was actually said and how Lewis relayed it. This is the first am hearing of this

Edited by BernieEc, 26 February 2013 - 10:52.

#1912 SophieB

SophieB
  • RC Forum Host

• 2,092 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:57

Very interesting yet frustrating. I want to know so badly what exactly Lewis said! Having said that though, it sounds like Hamilton was talking to Martin about McLaren off the record there. If so, it is regrettable that he's made the spirit of Hamilton's remarks public at all. If Lewis was on the record, spouting forth and Martin was chose to (mostly) save Hamilton from himself then different story.

As to Hamilton's comments about the W04, I believed he was sincere. I've seen that slightly sharp tone before whenever he's had a disappointing day on track before and interviewers seem to be trying to suggest things are better than he might be letting on. I think it's just mild irritation of the 'chance would be a fine thing!' variety.

#1913 apoka

apoka

• 3,505 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:07

Perhaps, but if so I think it was a self imposed line, so to speak. We know it isn't the company line from Nico and Lauda's comments.

Which could well be the case, because he had a better feeling in last year's McLaren. The W04 may be a huge step forward, but still slower than the MP4-27. I was still a bit surprised by the pessimistic replies, but on the other hand it is very encouraging that the wind tunnel correlation seems to be fine as mentioned by Brawn. For all we know car performance may not even matter that much if you find a good way to handle the tyres in the early races. We can likely only find good indicators for the pecking order from race 5 onwards when the teams have gathered enough data to know how to handle the tyres and brought their major car updates.

#1914 Hairy

Hairy

• 299 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:14

I think LH and TK have a bit of history, and I am sure LH isn’t a fan, and vice versa. This isn’t the gospel according to Luke, but from what I can remember.

Lewis would be a fool to say the car is shit hot, and we’ll be killing them this year:

1. It would lessen the impact a win would have on his reputation (wow, they’ve won hardy anything, LH rocks up and they win 3 races).
2. He would be setting the bar far too high (How come you’ve only got on the podium twice since you joined?).
3. He would be putting pressure on the management team (your drivers think the car is very quick, but it’s not winning races; are there internal problems?).

In short, I don’t think there’s anything to see here. A very good driver is managing expectations. The other driver looks happier than a pig in pooh that he’s got a car that shows potential.

From my own POV, I think they have a good car, but not the best. It’s obvious it’s a better car than the W03, and that in itself is a good thing, for the W03 was quick at the start of the season.

I think they’re in the top 4. The field has closed up, due to the banning of the flexi wings, and DDRS (RBR had the best at the end of the year of both of these). It could be that close this year, that the driver does make the difference, and that’s exactly what the fans have been waiting for.

#1915 boldhakka

boldhakka

• 2,802 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:39

With the solid driver lineup they have, all they need is a car that gives the drivers the confidence to push.

#1916 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:43

I think LH and TK have a bit of history, and I am sure LH isn’t a fan, and vice versa. This isn’t the gospel according to Luke, but from what I can remember.

You might be on to something here. I once heard there was a statement attributed to Ted Kravitz about the highlight of the 2011 season was when "Buttton rammed Hamilton into the wall". not sure how true this is but am sure its never gone amiss with LH

#1917 EvanRainer

EvanRainer

• 1,364 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:46

I think they’re in the top 4

So which of the current/last season's top 4 have they overhauled to make them "in" the top 4?

#1918 OoxLox

OoxLox

• 436 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:53

Very interesting yet frustrating. I want to know so badly what exactly Lewis said! Having said that though, it sounds like Hamilton was talking to Martin about McLaren off the record there. If so, it is regrettable that he's made the spirit of Hamilton's remarks public at all. If Lewis was on the record, spouting forth and Martin was chose to (mostly) save Hamilton from himself then different story.

As to Hamilton's comments about the W04, I believed he was sincere. I've seen that slightly sharp tone before whenever he's had a disappointing day on track before and interviewers seem to be trying to suggest things are better than he might be letting on. I think it's just mild irritation of the 'chance would be a fine thing!' variety.

Totally agree... not sure why Brundle thinks he needs to cast yet more fuel on the fire of speculation about the LH to Merc move. To say you've been told something "unrepeatable" about something as big in the sport as the background to LH's decision, you've got to be either intent on stirring up trouble or recounting the incident in wide-eyed innocent shock. I don't think MB is a wide-eyed innocent of F1 so either he understood from the chat that LH would like more of the details to become public, or he's made that decision for himself and broken an off-the-record confidence.

Of course, the "unrepeatable" nature of the conversation could just have been down to LH venting and saying a lot of stuff that would get you sued if you repeated it in print :eek:

#1919 Hairy

Hairy

• 299 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:56

So which of the current/last season's top 4 have they overhauled to make them "in" the top 4?

I think they may be quicker than the Ferrari. I actually don't think there's an awful lot in between the top tier teams this year.

Edited by Hairy, 26 February 2013 - 11:58.

Advertisement

#1920 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:13

I think they may be quicker than the Ferrari. I actually don't think there's an awful lot in between the top tier teams this year.

Lets all wait till Q3 in Aus and they all drop thier pants, only then will we see which one of the "Vatos Locos has got the biggest cojones".

my thoughts - it will be a BULL, literally speaking :)

#1921 Treads

Treads

• 750 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:27

I just don't understand how they could have caught up so much. Especially since they couldn't get the coanda / downwash exhausts to work properly last year, they have way less experience than the rest of the grid on that front. And it seemed like they never cracked the exhausts. I just don't buy that they could overhaul any of the top three - including Fezza.
- Ferrari, even in a bad year, come up with a top-three car (the only exception in the last 15 years being 2009, a year with massive rule changes, not continuity like this year (correct me if I'm wrong))
- Their budget is still reported to be significantly bigger than Mercedes.
- Ferrari are now just refining a concept which was working well by the end of last season. In contract Mercedes must be making wholesale changes to bridge such a big gap; they can copy the essential features of other cars but ultimately their 2013 machine must be underdeveloped relative to Red Bull / Ferrari who have continuity. McLaren is a question mark, with such big changes to the front end of the car. They could end up moving forwards, backwards or treading water relative to the other teams' development, but with their budget and the pedigree of the MP4-27, I don't think they will be behind Merc.

I fully expect Mercedes to have closed up the gap to the front-running teams to be much more competitive than 2012, but I just don't think they can overtake anyone when the rules haven't changes and when they were so far back last year.

#1922 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:41

I just don't understand how they could have caught up so much. Especially since they couldn't get the coanda / downwash exhausts to work properly last year, they have way less experience than the rest of the grid on that front. And it seemed like they never cracked the exhausts. I just don't buy that they could overhaul any of the top three - including Fezza.
- Ferrari, even in a bad year, come up with a top-three car (the only exception in the last 15 years being 2009, a year with massive rule changes, not continuity like this year (correct me if I'm wrong))
- Ferrari are now just refining a concept which was working well by the end of last season. In contract Mercedes must be making wholesale changes to bridge such a big gap; they can copy the essential features of other cars but ultimately their 2013 machine must be underdeveloped relative to Red Bull / Ferrari who have continuity. McLaren is a question mark, with such big changes to the front end of the car. They could end up moving forwards, backwards or treading water relative to the other teams' development, but with their budget and the pedigree of the MP4-27, I don't think they will be behind Merc.

I fully expect Mercedes to have closed up the gap to the front-running teams to be much more competitive than 2012, but I just don't think they can overtake anyone when the rules haven't changes and when they were so far back last year.

Treads whilst I am inclined to agree with you on the concept that it is more or less an evolutionary year, I think we need to put this in the proper context. Q3 in Brazil in the last race shows the following

Fernando Alonso 1:13.253
Nico Rosberg 1:13.489

Whilst Mercedes was really behind to the "Front running" cars it wasn't that far behind in qualification at lest. During the race yes there might have been a totally different story with Merc eating up the tyres and all. if they have solved these issues, then its possible that they could catch up or at least be on par.

I think the drive from Fernando last year coupled with Mercs reliability, and tyre woes during the race exaggerates the difference between the cars. I am not so sure they were that far behind ferrari. compared to the Redbulls and McLarens though, there was quite a significant gap.

#1923 Hairy

Hairy

• 299 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:43

It’s not only that they have caught up some, but the others have also dropped some performance; remember the flexing wings are now, or they should be, history, and the flexing helped seal the floors, especially on the RBR, and latterly the Mclaren. They cannot do this anymore. The DRS can only be opening in one or two places on the track now; this benefited RBR enormously last year.

Let us also add they had the most to make up, in a stable rule period. The top cars are looking at refining 0.01 seconds, whereas Merc had a couple of seconds to make up. Merc didn’t get their heads around a few things last year, which they appear to have done in testing.

I just think things are going to be that much closer this year, due to the regs being stable, and due to them removing the items which made the other cars uber sticky. I also happen to think the drivers will make much more difference this year, due to it being so much closer.

I could also be massively off the mark. But I have a feeling if Merc are only 0.5 off the top runners, then the gap can be closed. I don’t think there’s a silver bullet this year either (no pun intended), so I can’t see DD, or EBD type thing coming into the sport.

To be frank, I haven’t looked forward to a season as much as I have this one, for a long time. Could be the year the drivers made the difference, and we all want that.

Edited by Hairy, 26 February 2013 - 12:48.

#1924 Obi Offiah

Obi Offiah

• 8,415 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:49

This is quite interesting. jjcale has being promoting this theory for a while and a couple of days ago a poster here reported that in a conversation with Ross Brawn, Ross stated that he thought perhaps McLaren could have done more for Lewis or something to that effect. Now this is all circumstantial, but intriguing none the less.

#1925 Treads

Treads

• 750 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 13:33

Hairy, Bernie - all true. I guess it hinges on how Merc use the tires during the race. The qualifying gap wasn't so big to Ferrari at all. And it's a very fair point that the other teams may lose out on the flexing / double DRS rules.

In Abu Dhabi, they were only 1 tenth behind the fastest Fezza; in Brazil, 5 tenths; in the US the Shoemaker actually out-qualified the Fezzas. So I guess your point, Hairy, is feasible. Let's postulate that Lewis has a good 2 or 3 tenths on Nico Rosberg or the Shoemaker in qualifying (not an unreasonable assumption) and suddenly Mercedes outqualify Ferrari. Plus, diminishing returns says, being further back, they should make more progress than the teams in front of them.

But thinking they might overtake Ferrari is still a big leap... being not that far ahead in terms of pace in quali trim, the Fezzas still have good gains to be made as well. I remain to be convinced, Melbourne quali will be very interesting.

But again, 100% agree things will have closed up. It's beyond logic that there could be another 'silver bullet' at this point after 5 years of these regulations, though stranger things have happened. Should be a good season!

If only Lewis was still at McLaren, I would be feeling very good about the silver cars' chances this year. Only if McLaren have built a Jensonmobile which is always balanced do I think they have a chance of a WDC. On that basis, you might see Lewis outscore at least one of the McLarens. Which would be damn good progress.

#1926 OoxLox

OoxLox

• 436 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:30

Only if McLaren have built a Jensonmobile which is always balanced do I think they have a chance of a WDC.

:rotfl:

As for the WO4's chances, I'm using a nail gun to keep my feet on the ground until after the first couple of races.

#1927 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:40

:rotfl:

As for the WO4's chances, I'm using a nail gun to keep my feet on the ground until after the first couple of races.

As long as the Merc is not too far back and withing a few tenths of the front runners, thats more than I expect.

#1928 OoxLox

OoxLox

• 436 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:44

As long as the Merc is not too far back and withing a few tenths of the front runners, thats more than I expect.

That would be a lot better than watching a re-run of Merc's 2012 season. Lewis and Nico with good points scoring chances and being able to mix it with the top teams from time to time will do nicely for the flyaways then we'll see what the dream team's got for ongoing development through the year.

#1929 MP422

MP422

• 1,811 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:46

If only Lewis was still at McLaren, I would be feeling very good about the silver cars' chances this year. Only if McLaren have built a Jensonmobile which is always balanced do I think they have a chance of a WDC. On that basis, you might see Lewis outscore at least one of the McLarens. Which would be damn good progress.

LOL... a Jensonmobile....

#1930 Szoelloe

Szoelloe

• 5,661 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 16:56

That would be a lot better than watching a re-run of Merc's 2012 season. Lewis and Nico with good points scoring chances and being able to mix it with the top teams from time to time will do nicely for the flyaways then we'll see what the dream team's got for ongoing development through the year.

Atm it does not seem like it will be anything like 2012. I don't know if they will mix it with the front-runners or not, but the first two tests have shown more development than 2012 altogether.

#1931 HopkinsonF1

HopkinsonF1

• 330 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 17:02

LOL... a Jensonmobile....

See also: BGP001 (Australia–Turkey)

#1932 SR388

SR388

• 3,815 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:40

Sorry for a driver specific question, but is Hamilton, now using Puma stuff instead of Rebock?

He needs to get on Adidas or Jordan's.

#1933 Markn93

Markn93

• 4,075 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:51

GA on Merc:

Although Lewis Hamilton has been downplaying Mercedes' prospects, the car looks pretty good.

Lewis Hamilton has been downplaying Mercedes' prospects, but the car looks pretty good
Hamilton set the ninth fastest lap time overall at the test, but it was less than a second slower than Perez's best lap, was set on hard tyres - which are about a second slower than the softs that Perez used - and came at the start of an eight-lap run.
That makes Hamilton's lap pretty fast. And the same goes for Hamilton's team-mate Nico Rosberg, whose fuel-corrected time was the fastest of the test - marginally faster than Alonso even.
The problem is that, as with Ferrari and Vettel, there is no way of cross-correlating Rosberg's time with a high-fuel run so you don't know how much fuel he had in when he set his fastest time - and without that knowledge you're just guessing. You could be 10, 20 or 30kg out - and 10kg of fuel is 0.38secs a lap at Barcelona.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/21588405

#1934 SR388

SR388

• 3,815 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 18:58

GA on Merc:

Although Lewis Hamilton has been downplaying Mercedes' prospects, the car looks pretty good.

Lewis Hamilton has been downplaying Mercedes' prospects, but the car looks pretty good
Hamilton set the ninth fastest lap time overall at the test, but it was less than a second slower than Perez's best lap, was set on hard tyres - which are about a second slower than the softs that Perez used - and came at the start of an eight-lap run.
That makes Hamilton's lap pretty fast. And the same goes for Hamilton's team-mate Nico Rosberg, whose fuel-corrected time was the fastest of the test - marginally faster than Alonso even.
The problem is that, as with Ferrari and Vettel, there is no way of cross-correlating Rosberg's time with a high-fuel run so you don't know how much fuel he had in when he set his fastest time - and without that knowledge you're just guessing. You could be 10, 20 or 30kg out - and 10kg of fuel is 0.38secs a lap at Barcelona.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rmula1/21588405

God, the hype is building.

I want to believe!!!

#1935 drunkenmaster

drunkenmaster

• 325 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:11

God, the hype is building.

I want to believe!!!

Yeah!  ;)

Posted Image

#1936 Alx09

Alx09

• 1,278 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:19

Yeah! ;)

Posted Image

You can believe /Offtopic

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to 2012 with all these teams that seem almost equally strong at this point. I'm pretty sure we're going to some some team emerge at the top after this last test though. My guess is Merc is in the mix, but maybe shared 4th fastest.

#1937 eronrules

eronrules

• 3,224 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:20

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to 2012 2013 ... with all these teams that seem almost equally strong at this point. I'm pretty sure we're going to some some team emerge at the top after this last test though. My guess is Merc is in the mix, but maybe shared 4th fastest.

:kiss:

#1938 Alx09

Alx09

• 1,278 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:40

:kiss:

Time goes too fast :(

#1939 PAGATRON

PAGATRON

• 331 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 20:50

Sorry for a driver specific question, but is Hamilton, now using Puma stuff instead of Reebok?

He needs to get on Adidas or Jordan's.

I suppose he had to drop Reebok, I don't think Puma would have appreciated sharing space with a brand
which is owned by their blood rivals(Adidas).

Advertisement

#1940 Obi Offiah

Obi Offiah

• 8,415 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 21:14

Offtopic:
Definately swamp gas, atmospheric phenomenon, a 747 or an air balloon.

#1941 Alx09

Alx09

• 1,278 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 21:15

Offtopic:
Definately swamp gas, atmospheric phenomenon, a 747 or an air balloon.

Swamp gas illuminated by a weather balloon reflecting Venus, I'd say.

Edited by Alx09, 26 February 2013 - 21:16.

#1942 HopkinsonF1

HopkinsonF1

• 330 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 13:51

The BBC have posted an interview with Jenson Button – he names Mercedes, Ferrari and Lotus as the teams who look quick. The plot thickens…

http://t.co/jRc8HAoDO2

#1943 study

study

• 2,452 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 13:58

The BBC have posted an interview with Jenson Button – he names Mercedes, Ferrari and Lotus as the teams who look quick. The plot thickens…

no redbull mentioned? okay Jenson.....

#1944 bauss

bauss

• 4,976 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:02

I hope JB is right :p

#1945 HopkinsonF1

HopkinsonF1

• 330 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:03

Quite a few people have said that the Red Bull looked to be off the pace – or at least that their pace was too inconsistent to draw any firm conclusions from.

#1946 bauss

bauss

• 4,976 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:03

He says the Red Bull is difficult to read...which I agree with

#1947 BernieEc

BernieEc

• 2,131 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:07

He says the Red Bull is difficult to read...which I agree with

Thats what GA said as well. Although in a recent article on AmuS, Pedro De la Rosa mentioned that hardly do redbull do a laptime in testing with less than 40-50kg of fuel on board. if that is true maybe thats what everyone is finding difficult to read.

Mark my words though. Come Aus, that fizzy drink battalion will be there sniffing on the front row.

Edited by BernieEc, 27 February 2013 - 14:08.

#1948 bauss

bauss

• 4,976 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:32

Thats what GA said as well. Although in a recent article on AmuS, Pedro De la Rosa mentioned that hardly do redbull do a laptime in testing with less than 40-50kg of fuel on board. if that is true maybe thats what everyone is finding difficult to read.

Mark my words though. Come Aus, that fizzy drink battalion will be there sniffing on the front row.

I think its the long runs and race sim that people are referring to.... not any low fuel run.

Their race sim was slower than Lotus' with slightly more tyre deg.

So except they loaded the car to the brim with fuel more than normal race starting fuel or some other stuff, they didn't look THAT fast...

though, I still agree that they should be competitive in Aus

#1949 maverick69

maverick69

• 4,447 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:46

Frickin' hell! JB looks ill!

#1950 Treads

Treads

• 750 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 14:46

See also: BGP001 (Australia–Turkey)

Exactly! :)